605 Users Online
Google, Bing

Built this town — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vareth Archer-Lyall
it's in my blood, it's in my water

He continued to study the odd creature and then mum freaking dropped it! Alarm shot his dark brows upward, and a single paw lifted. He didn't move back but he didn't move forward either.  He was watching it closely hoping it didn't come too close. It seemed just as surprised at first. Still no move was made. If it was anything like them it must bite, and his sister's teeth hurt bad enough!

But Morganna made her instruction clear. They were suppose to get it. As if it were a chew toy that happened to move on its own. Hoping to impress he wasn't about to think twice. Determined, he strode forward, attempting to take a snap at its brown fur. It moved a lot quicker than he anticipated, and he let out a harsh bark. "Ge et Sed," he encouraged, driving forward to try again. As he reached it he realized it had the wildest looking tail and it caused him to pause. What was this thing? Did he dare bite at that weird floppy part?  

i have been blessed with a wilder mind
(This post was last modified: Sep 26, 2018, 02:15 AM by Vareth.)
Played by Maeby who has 21 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anduin Archer

"Hey idiot nobody said you were allowed to eat yet." Anduin spat after watching his sister carelessly stroll up to the creature and attempt to help herself. Honestly, was she trying to paint them as inconsiderate beasts that just take things they feel like taking? He wasn't trying to be mean or embarrass the fae, he just wanted her to be the best version of herself she could possibly be. Was that too much to ask for?

Anduin couldn't help but to liken the energy around him as something similar to 'the calm before the storm'. For a few brief moments, before Morganna spoke her Instructions, all of the children sat in silence, most fixated on the small, helpless animal before them. It was strange, yet a bit of a rush. They all knew what was coming, it was just a matter of when? And then it happened. The older female told them to go for it. "We need ta' work as a team I think. " he offered, trying his best to make his next actions flatter whatever Vareth had been planning.

Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine watched, interest sparkling in the bright depths of her gaze. She was curious to know how her children would fare, considering she'd spent the better part of their lives trying to teach them how to be adaptable. Vaeda approached the creature, and it was all the woman could do not to sigh as her daughter was thrown backwards. Pale ears flickered back, threatening to flatten against her skull, but she forced them upright once more. Instinct told her to run to the girl's side, to pick her up and nuzzle into her daughter's rust colored fur, but she wouldn't. No. Vaeda needed to learn that nobody would be there to catch her if she fell, and it would be on her to pick herself up again. Anduin had to get his quip in, of course, but then the command was given, and now the fun would really begin.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by becuffin who has 18 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sedna Archer-Lyall
you rollin with us or you gettin' rolled over

Sedna only had eyes for the thing that dangled from her mother's jaws, she almost missed Var's encouragement, and Anduin's suggestion was lost to a chorus of barks as her brother hesitated to latch onto the tail of the thing. She wasn't afraid to bite first and ask questions later.

Which, more often than not, would end up being unfortunate for her.

She bit closer to the beavers butt than it's tail and earned herself a massive dose of musk, all down her throat and chest the unpleasant odour coated the child. She wrinkled her nose in distaste and attempted to drown out her mother's laughter, but the combination of the two only made her more determined to get the thing. "Yuurch! Don' bite 'im there." She warned the other children, pulling back to circle around, seeking out an opening. Even this little one had massive teeth and her eyes narrowed with suspicion. "When I go in someone grab 'is back!" If nobody acted the child would earn herself a nasty bite, but she trusted her agemates, lunging forward anyway.

the gloves are comin' off
Played by Ghost who has 13 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaeda Archer

The pup laid where she was, her plan to just disappear into the ground seemed to be going okay for a couple of seconds. Then Anduin piped up and the hot embarrassment she had been feeling morphed into sick deep anger, twisting in her gut. Gritting her teeth her eyes opened so that she could seek out his form.

Somehow, in her moment on the ground she had missed the beaver being dropped and only caught the tail end of what Morganna was saying. It didn’t matter, she wasn’t going after the beaver anymore. Anduin suggested they all work together and Vaeda almost laughed at how different his tone sounded to the others than when he had spoken to her. She could work with him alright.

Sedna jumping on the beaver was ignored, as were her words. Instead Vaeda charged forward Not towards their prey but towards her sibling. Teeth barred she sprinted and when she got close enough she began snapping, trying to grab hold of whatever part of him that she could and bite hard. He deserved it after what he had said, she could have been hurt and he called her an idiot instead of checking on her. He was the idiot.

Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
now i'll be bold, as well as strong

He was a little surprised Vareth didn't hang back but moved forward so boldly. He grinned none the less, proud of his boy. The others trying to get a hold of it. Then he couldn't help notice SeeJay. Hanging in the background like she did. She looked like she might take a run for it. "Hey you can hang here See. Watching is learning too." By then he saw Vaeda was not pleased and was going for her brother. He'd leave it up to Cel to handle that. Though secretly he was glad his own children were getting along. For he moment at least.

and use my head alongside my heart
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
This is my kingdom come

Morganna didn't mind so much that SeeJay backed up behind Renier, as he soothed the girl, letting her know that watching was learning too, her attention was distracted by her niece turning her attention against her brother instead of on the task at hand. She suppressed a smirk but not a chuckle, as Sedna learned first hand that some creatures had defences that weren't always evident at first glance, and her chest swelled with pride when it wasn't enough to deter the child.

Vareth seemed to be the closest on hand to help his sister, and Anduin and Vaeda were looking to be otherwise occupied. She would bite her tongue and wait to see if her daughter would be bitten or if her brother would step in to assist her in time.

this is my kingdom come
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine's expression hardened as Anduin bit a quip at his sister. She made a mental note to reprimand him once this little meeting was adjourned, but it seemed that she had done so in vain, for Vaeda chose to literally bite her brother back. A warning growl aimed directly at her children echoed out from the walls of her throat, and she stepped towards them. "Enough." Normally she might have let them handle this little spat themselves, but they were here to learn. This was an opportunity and they were wasting it. "You'll either pay attention now, and settle it later, or I'll settle it for you." She hoped that the threat would be enough to separate the pair, but if not, then she would have no problem pulling them apart.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 21 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anduin Archer

Anduin rolled his eyes as his attempts at teamwork went unacknowledged. He decided to just sit and watch the scenario unfold for a moment before hearing Sedna offer up a similar plan. He readied himself to follow her lead, but before he could take any action he was being lurched at by a very disgruntled sibling. "What's yer problem?!" The chocolate pup growled, snapping back at his sister. Couldn't she see that Sedna needed assistance? He was fully prepared to Duke it out with her further to put her in her place, but before he could get down to business their mother, furious, stepped in. "Look now we're in trouble." he mumbled.

Played by Switch who has 44 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vareth Archer-Lyall
it's in my blood, it's in my water

Sedna kept close to the creature without fear. Aduin encouraging them to do it together. But Vareth wasn't sure how. He didn't know where it was going next, and still wasn't fond of getting closer. Sure the adults herd stuff around but this thing was weird.

Sedna got so close she bit the stupid thing and a stink hung in the hair. His flicked his tongue, and scrunched his nose. What the hell???? Still he didn't' expect help. They had to do this. With a breath of fresh air he pushed forward. He was right there to pounce, knowing what Sedna had in mind. Upon the little beast he used his weight to keep the thing from launching at his sister. A fierce growl rose in his chest, ready to use his teeth. He was a bit busy to notice why his cousins weren't joining in.

i have been blessed with a wilder mind