661 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora, Hazelnut

You've got a friend in me — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva
For Miss @Kisetra <3 puppy meeting!

Every day was an adventure for the tawny girl. Whether it be exploring in the sea of rye or playing down at the river Vasilisa was loving life. She was learning more and more each day picking up new words each day, everything was so exciting! Today was like any other, the Artemieva girl decided to take a trip into the rye. She bounded into the golden stocks following what ever caught her eye. She was following a beetle when an unfamiliar scent crossed her path. Now the pup wasnt very versed in scents just yet but she knew what was familiar and this wasnt it. Intrigued she followed it keeping her nose close to the ground until the sound of rustling reached her ears. Excitement bubbled up inside her causing a bark to ring out from her maw. Soon another small tawny bundle came into sight. She was the same size as her! With her tail wagging a million miles a minute and a smile wide on her inky lips "Hi!" she nearly shouted with excitement. Another playmate that wasnt her boring brother? Oh how fun!
Played by Maeby who has 15 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kisetra Baranski

Kisetra had seen that there were more wolves around in passing, however when it came to discussion and interaction it was basically just her parents. Luckily enough the small fae was pretty darn good at entertaining herself, as the world was proving more and more with each day to be a marvelous wonder, though she did always wonder what it would be like to have a wolf more like her around, and today it seems all that wondering would actual come to life!

As the small, unfamiliar call filled Kisetra's young ears, a smile filled her expression. "Hi!!" The pup spouted before she even finished turning around to greet the figure. "Woh!" She then expressed, thoroughly examining the child in front of her. The Baranski had seen herself quite a few times now in the reflection of puddles and other various forms of water, and she was pretty freakin' sure that this girl looked basically just like her. But how could this be? There was only one Kisetra, right? Surely her parents would have told her if there were another.. Wait.. Were there two mommies and daddies too? Oh my.

Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva
The other brown bundle shouted the same greeting as Vasi and turned towards her. Two sets of puppy blue eyes locked on one another with wonder. Kisetra was more awe struck than Vasilisa because she was an only child. Vasi had only ever known her brother so to find another pup was exciting! Her tongue lolled out of her maw as she began to sniff the other child. "Who you?" She asked with a wide smile on her inky lips and her tail still wagging feverously. This is too great! Hopefully this girl would be more fun than her brother. He was great and all and she loved him but he rarely wanted to explore with her.
pride15

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Inactive No Rank
Kisetra Baranski

For a brief moment all Kisetra could do was stare. Even as the fae prompted her with a question, the young Baranski just stood there with her jaw agape blindsided with the revelation of there being not one, but two of her. Heck, they even sort of sounded similar, didn't they? But those eyes... Her eyes were a little different. Or maybe they weren't? Kisetra couldn't remember. This was just too bizarre... But maybe also really neat? If there were multiples of her now, then she could probably easily shift the blame onto one of the other ones whenever she got into any trouble with mumma and puppa.. And she'd have someone to help her onto big rocks and stuff, so that's pretty cool... "K-Kiss!!" The small child finally yipped. "I'm Kiss!! You also kiss??"

Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva
Sorry for the wait and short reply! My muse has been lacking a bit lately DX

"K- Kiss" the girl replied with glee. That was an interesting name! Then she asked if she was Kiss too. "No I Vasi" she replied with a shake of her head and a smile. Vasilisa liked this girl already! "Play?" the Artemieva girl asked jumping down into a play bow her rump swaying with her tail in the air. She reached out a paw to the other girl to entice her to play with.
pride15

Inactive No Rank
Kisetra Baranski
Hey no I get it, kinda going through the same thing right now TTuTT

"Vasi..." The youth repeated back to her company. Well, suppose her theory was debunked then. They couldn't possibly be the same wolf if they hadn't shared a name.. Relief flooded through the child's body, though at the same time wasn't it a bit disappointing? Either or, Kisetra was glad to meet the pup! It'd be nice not to strain her neck looking up at someone because they're much taller for once. "Play..." She repeated again, still processing everything. "Oh! Play! Play!" of course she wanted to play! The fae quickly sprung into a similar pose before gently batting at her new friend's paw a few times. "I only play with papa and mumma, didn know yew lived here too! Where yew sleep?" certainly not in their den, that's for sure.

Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva

A squeal of delight fell from the Artemieva girl as her new friend came to the realization that they could play. Both her paws smacked the ground as Kiss bowed down too. Vasi returned the bats as Kisetra asked where she slept. "I plays with mama, daddy and brudder. And and we's seeps in a - a den" She proudly said not realizing that the other girl also slept in a den, that dens were actually commonplace.

pride15

Inactive No Rank
Kisetra Baranski

"A den?" Kiss questioned between throwing paws at the fae and dodging the ones already coming at her. But how did that make any sense? Was there more than one den then? Or maybe this girl did sleep in the same den as she, momma, and papa did, but in a secret part that the young Baranski had been oblivious to? Woah. And what in earth was a brudder? Did she have a brudder? Momma never mentioned it if she had, huh. "Momma, daddy... Brudder? What dat?" so many questions raced through the cinnamon child's still developing mind, it certainly was hard to make any sense out of this.

Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva

Kisetra repeated her answer of a den and Vasi let out a happy yip of confirmation. The Artemivea girl had explored all of her den knowing that no one else slept with them but didnt realize just how confused her new playmate was. Then the other girl asked what a brudder was. Well how was Vasilisa supposed to know? A brudder was a brudder. "uh I dunno. He like us"The girl was still too young to grasp the concept of the genders so she didnt really know how to describe @Nikolai other than what she came up with.

pride15

Inactive No Rank
Kisetra Baranski

Man, Kisetra was really missing her parents right about now. If even one of them were here, they'd be able to answer all of her questions and she wouldn't be making her head hurt over trying to make sense of all of this! So a Brudder was just like them? In what aspects? Was she a brudder? What's this girl her brudder? "I neber heard a' no brudder so I dunno if I gots one. Will you be my brudder?" No harm in asking after all. And she'd be lying if she said she hadn't felt a little jealous that this child had something that she didn't.