(See All?) Announcements
498 Users Online
Google, Finley, Bing

this is what the future looks like. — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Elias knew that feeling all to well. There was very little he could do about all the evil in the world, but that was in part why he made such an effort to be good. If he couldn't make things any better, than at the very least he could do his part to ensure it didn't get worse. That's what he liked to believe anyway, whether he was making an impact was questionable. Honestly, he didn't want to think about it too hard, lest he got himself all worked up over his failures. Again, as if it wasn't a common occurrence.

"I'm glad you think so..." He allowed himself to smile a little at that. Only to snap to attention when he realised what that sounded like. Heck. "Think I'm not awful, that is."

The little deer folded itself down into a neat little pile and tucked it's head in against it's chest. It was clear to see that the little critter was tired, that it was in need of some shut eye. The wolves wouldn't be able to help find it's mother, for obvious reasons, but the least they could do was keep their voices down and let it get some well needed rest. Who knew how long it had been wandering around for, on those spindly little legs? If it kept still Elias imagined that it would blend in really well with the parched foliage. Maybe it's mother would seek it out or not...Again, Elias didn't want to dig too deep, lest the sad truth reared it's head.

"I don't think it's so bad." Elias admitted, perhaps a little sheepish. They were clearly cut from different cloth, it couldn't be helped that they had different outlooks. It was just one of those things. "I like the company. Harder to feel lonely." But still very much possible.

(This post was last modified: Aug 19, 2018, 05:09 PM by Elias.)
[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by Ace who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Little Crow

Namir’s mouth twitched a little. “Ah, well. Yer’s is better than th’ one I was in, then. Was plenty lonely. Don’t think anyone knew my name.” Her mouth twitched again, the ghost of a cold smile – while it was true she’d never handed the name out, she’d not been asked, either. Morganna knew – and Marisol, but only because they’d met before. And that was it. Frankly, she wasn’t certain if the others even knew that she’d come and gone again.

Rolling her shoulders, she nodded northward. “Le’s keep goin’. The Mama won’t come back if we’re lurkin’ ‘round. We oughta give it a chance, at least.”

Not like she’d ever had one, but heck. She was a better wolf than Desideria Barreda.

The thought struck her like a bright bolt of lightning and she shook her head. Go figure.

“Maybe yer good luck after all, Blue Eyes.”

Fade.

[Image: littlecrow_sig_by_becuffin-db81o80.png]