584 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chan, Isla, Miriam, Archer

I Miss You — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
Sure thing! We can wrap this up now and I’ll get him over there next :D

<blockquote><b>"Yeah you're not too fussy... as long as it has a pulse, right?"</b> he sniggered. Letting them fight it out would be the best course of action and he didn’t care much for the outcome, so long as they were aware that he and Valiant were in charge, they would get along fine. Whilst a female might be needed to start a pack, that certainly didn’t mean they were needed to rule it. So long as they could produce pups and stop themselves from being killed in a challenge, they would work out just fine. <b>”Works for me... we need to know that they can hold their own... and know their place of course.”</b> he said with a nod, to himself more than Valiant as a reminder that females were a vessel for pups, nothing more. He knew Valiant didn’t agree, but that didn’t matter as it was Rhysis’ way... or no way at all.

It seemed there was little else to discussed. Valiant was doing well, getting maybe a little too much information but he supposed with him being in the thick of it he could learn the most. He didn’t like the idea of the silver male being used by anyone else but him, but it appeared that the fluffy fool was always going to be pretty to manipulation from some one. He supposed he didn’t have to worry too much, so long as Valiant always came back to him of course. <b>”You better get yourself back home... might be an idea to wash some of my scent off you... don’t want them knowing you’ve been playing with a loner now do we.”</b> he said with a smirk as he shook himself down and got ready to make his own leave. <b>”I’m guessing they have a healer to help with those scratches?”</b> he asked with a cocked brow. He couldn’t have his puppet falling ill to infection after all.

He was sure someone would take care of him and wasn’t expecting an answer. There was an order in there, to get himself sorted but he felt that talking directly didn’t work well for him, he had to be subtle. With a final nod he began to saunter to the thickets and would head home for a well deserved nap now that he had spent all of his energy running and fighting like a fool.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2012, 05:58 PM by Rhysis.)
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]