620 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sophrosnia

[bwp] everyone has a north star. — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 260 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lenae Selwyn

"I don't mind."

Either worked, though she supposed she did like the sound of Annabird better. It had less strings attached, nor did it feel quiet as heavy. Almost as though she could fly away, be free as a bird. It was a little too late for that though, wasn't it? Considering the pickle she'd gotten herself into. Lenae sighed. She didn't like to think of it as a mistake, her children deserved more than that, but in reality this wasn't at all what she wanted. Even when she tried there was nothing- everyone wanted something, right? But try as she might she couldn't really name her goals of aspirations. Perhaps she's been so caught up in being sad she'd lost herself in the process.

"I'm...I want to try. It's the least I can do." If Namir's mother could do it then so could she, probably.

Her ears jolted forward at the sound of coyotes howling in the not so far distance. Oh no, Lenae was hardly in any state to do anything strenuous. They had to leave now, and get to the safety of the Tarn as soon as possible. With a shaky nod, Lenae stepped out into the rain. She knew the way, as long as Namir didn't mind her waddling pace then they'd get there together.

Fade

[Image: 1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbtdg8v.png]
[Image: cwt.png]