(See All?) Announcements
515 Users Online
Google, Bing

is it all about the ebb and the flow of losing your mind sometimes and letting go — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
bein' vague about stuff and things.

piety santoro
You feel like you can't breathe
You're outta control

She had crept down into the woods below, looking for a place to hide for a few hours or so. She almost felt like a child again. Always dodging looks from others and tiptoeing around those who remained in the Tarn. It was a pathetic life for the former queen of stone but it was what she had come to. Most days she lounged in her den with a careful eye on Valentine. Some sickness was creeping through the aging Santoro but she dared not bother anyone. Something about suffering in silence and such. Perhaps it was just a tail-end summer cold that would pass with some time.

(This post was last modified: Sep 02, 2018, 08:31 PM by Piety.)
Played by adopt who has 15 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Awinita Macieo

I'm not a barracuda, even though I flash the teeth

It was the sound of coughing that had reached her ears and alerted her to the presence of another. The healer in Awinita felt compelled to check on them and make sure they weren't choking or coming down with something. Her lithe form crept around a few trees before she spotted a pale figure among all the darkness. "H-hello miss?" She called out softly as she watched the other turn her head to examine the Macieo. The girl was briefly taken back by the tattered appearance of the older female. An almost completely missing ear and two large scars running across her face. It was obvious those were not the problem (anymore at least) so what was?

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
piety santoro

"H-hello miss?"

It was a meek voice that called out to her with a tentativeness. Her head turned over her shoulder to spot the russet and brown toned girl. She was tall and willowy, still showing signs of youth. Hello. She answered back easily - although a bit of a wheeziness seemed to claim her words. Can I help you? Piety asked trying to keep the edge out of her tone. She had come here to get away from prying eyes and conversations. The last thing she had wanted - or expected honestly - was for someone to interrupt her here. Although from the looks of it it didn't seem like she should expect any trouble from this one.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by adopt who has 15 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Awinita Macieo
Her ears swept back shyly against her crown at the words that slipped past. "Oh..no, I-I just thought I heard you coughing." Weird starting point Awinita had but it was all she could figure out to say, for now at least. The tatter woman didn't look very amused by the young girl's words. The Macieo found herself quickly regretting bombarding the female. She should have been polite and slipped off to be on her own way.

"I...I'm a healer." She cooed softly as though that might smooth anything over. Perhaps, just perhaps, the pale woman looked slightly relaxed by this news. "I could help, i-if you need it." Awinita offered in a hushed tone. Her brown gaze seemed to wander down to the earth between them. She could hear a sigh slip past the other female's lips. Her ears crept forward slightly in order to better hear what she had to say.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

She sighed softly at the young girl. Too kind to be roaming a place like this. She thought on the offer for a moment or two. Sure Odin could likely help but Piety didn't wish to pressure any more stress onto the Archer and Daesamar was still learning. Piety couldn't heal herself Hell she didn't even know what she had. It was a gamble to entrust a stranger with her well being but it seemed as though her options were slim these days.

"I...suppose you could help, but there might be a few conditions." Piety noted that while the girl seemed a bit wary, she was obviously still willing if she hadn't ran off yet or redacted her offer. The Santoro would inform the young girl of what she was to do while they made their way back up the mountain.

While her search for solitude had been fruitless, it seemed she found something else more worthwhile.

-fade-

(This post was last modified: Sep 11, 2018, 12:08 PM by Piety.)
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T