(See All?) Announcements
302 Users Online
Bing, Google

they say it's luck but i don't believe in that stuff — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 60 posts.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay
backdated about a day or so ago. Open to one other. || Night, Overcast Clouds, 42.8 ° F, 6 ° C

She unfolded herself from her resting position, opting out of rest to instead wander in the dark. Last time she had wandered at night she had met a rather nice man (@Tikhon) and she could only hope she might be so lucky this time. A free meal was not something the pudgy girl would ever turn down. After some wandering though she seemed to find a cache all by herself. Eagerly she began to dig into the cold earth and quickly found a rogue rabbit foot. She was quick to snatch it despite it not being the most filling option in the cache.

Without wasting another beat, she found a place of root and stone to lounge upon. Her growing frame was cradled tightly by the earth and she likely would have complained had she not started chewing on the rabbit foot instantly.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
This is my kingdom come

Morganna hadn't been looking for the foundling, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to check in when she caught the child out on her own. In all truth she had come out in search of Sedna (though she had a sneaking suspicion the girl was spying on @Macha if she wasn't along for a willing stroll). Children should have been safely tucked away in their dens, but she had never been much of a one for a bedtime when she was younger herself.

She allowed her tail to wave at her back, no rush in her movements, though the cloud cover might have worked well to cover her approach. "SeeJay, how'er'yer goin' on this dreary night?" Her smile was easy enough, and she might have even seemed slightly less intimidating without her own hellspawn nipping at her heels for once.

this is my kingdom come
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Inactive Pup
SeeJay
The Archer did look significantly less hellish without the siblings chomping at her heels. Perhaps that was why SeeJay's tail eagerly thumped against the earth at her appearance. The girl offered a grin full of rabbit foot before she stood up, moving closer to the older wolf. While she had intended to keep the surprise to herself she set down the rabbit foot at Morgana's paws.

"Lookit!" She spoke excited in a stage whisper so as to not draw attention from anyone else who might be out. "I found it." The girl announced with undeniable proud. Perhaps she had not originally found it but she realized the enjoyment of it that someone else hadn't. Which was the real win, right?
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
This is my kingdom come

Morganna couldn't keep the proud little grin that came to her lips at the girls declaration, "Wow, an' what a find indeed! Do yer like findin' things SeeJay?" It wasn't as if she was intentionally grooming any of the children for anything in particular, but it was already evident that Sedna wouldn't be too happy with anything less than guardian, while Vareth had more... diplomatic tendencies. "When I was little, I used ter help m'ma an' Angee find plants fer medicine. If yer like findin', yer can come along next time I go lookin' if yer like?" It would do them all some good to draw the little bird out of her shell, she thought. Hell, maybe even Morganna's megre knowledge of plants would help her out one day.

this is my kingdom come
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

"Course I do!" She chirped back as her whip-like tail lashed behind her lightening form. In the following months it would be obvious she was not intended to be an ebony smudge forever. She would be charred and smokey, the remnants of a fire left behind by her parents.

Her ears perked at the proposition the Archer gave her and SeeJay couldn't help but give a big, sharp-toothed grin. "Yes, pleaseeee." She drew out as her rear wiggled a bit. Quickly she snatched back up the rabbit foot and trotted back over to the tangle of roots that had been her too-small-bed. The girl gave a brief thump of her paws in hopes it would lure her caregiver (parent? guardian? the terms all blurred together for Seejay even if she knew she didn't truly belong) over to the tree also.

"What's ya Ma like?" The girl questioned before going back to chewing on the rabbit's foot.

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
This is my kingdom come

A smirk was on the Archer's face as the child thumped her paw against the tangle of roots and she stalked closer, leaving the little throne for the child and sitting as close as she could without encroaching on the nest she had built for herself. When SeeJay asked about her mother, a lump formed at the back of her throat. She forced a smile though, hoping it would make it seem like she was searching for the right words to use. "She was very brave, an' very clever. She was a great healer. Wolves'd travel fer days an' days ter see 'er when they were sick, or hurt." She leaned back, stretching her paws forward to flop onto a stomach that felt full of knots. "But she got very old, an' when her mate died she went with 'im. Now m'sister rules 'er pack, over in th' willows. If yer end up likin' plants, I can have a talk to 'er an' see if she'll teach yer some? I know what ter gather, but I'm not so good at usin' 'em." She admitted a little ruefully.

this is my kingdom come