(See All?) Announcements
387 Users Online
Bing

Settling down — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Chaosrose who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eira Talonblade
It had been such a long journey of Eira. She had heard tell of the place but had never thought of setting paw in the territories of Relic Lore. Of course that was before she was chased away from her home. Shadowbane, her previous pack leader, had left her with scars over each eye so her eye sight got fuzzy from time to time. It was time to find a place to settle down and make a den, at least for now. However with her unreliable sense of sight right now, it had to be some place she could hide and easily defend.

The smell of fresh wild fruits met her nostrils. Blackberries. Eria was only used to seeing these in the foot hills of her home in scattered tiny patches for maybe one month of the year, but this was a giant field of them. That gave her an idea though. The prickles of the bushes created the perfect defense. She found a nice secluded spot which looked like an abandoned birthing den. She dug a bit to get under the brambles and curled up to rest after weeks of walking. At least there were some nice berries to eat right outside her new den.
Played by Shelby who has 43 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kama Rydell
Kama had managed to make it out of the Thicket of Secrets and wandered into Blackberry Fields. She noticed all the blackberry bushes and her mouth started to water. She was hungry and could use a few blackberry's to hold her over for a while. She walked up to one of the bushes and ate a few berries. She kept eating until she realized someone had dug under one of the bushes. It appeared to be recent. Kama looked around, trying to find the wolf who made their home here. She hadn't meant to intrude and definitely didn't want a fight.

She looked behind her and saw her old mate. A large smile grew on her face as she raced towards him. As soon as she reached him, he was gone. She looked around frantically, trying to find him. Kama realized it was her mind playing tricks on her again. She laid down beneath a blackberry bush and rolled over onto her side.
Inactive No Rank
Eira Talonblade
Eira rolled over and stretched, the upside to living under brambles was that the tangled weave of prickles shook throughout with the movement of one branch. Maybe something prey came her way, taking to the berries as a delicious meal instead of a snack for anything hungry. It took some slight more digging to make a proper space to wiggle out from under the prickles, though her fur was thick enough that she probably wouldn't feel them all that easily unless she fell right in.

Once she was out in the open again, the white and silver wolf shook out. She was rather large, her breed adapting to hearty size in her previous home. She matched size of a male based on sight alone. Sometimes from a distance she was mistaken for one, but that always tended to work in her favor. She looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of what had disturbed her rest. And hopefully it was food.
Inactive No Rank
Kama Rydell
The scent of another wolf filled her nostrils. Another female was close by. Kama stood, looking for the she-wolf when she saw a male from her past. Abaddon, standing not too far from where she stood. His thick sliver fur covering his large muscles. He couldn't be alive though, she had seen his body herself. Perhaps her eyes were playing tricks on her again. There was only one way to find out.

She buried her fear and snarled as she ran straight for the male who single handedly ruined her life. Kama jumped, attempting to tackle him and at the last minute, realized his eyes were the wrong color. They were hazel instead of Abaddon's orange eyes and the scent was female, not male.
Inactive No Rank
Eira Talonblade
Eira heard the pounding of running paws heading towards her, she blinked with widening eyes as she saw another female heading towards her on the attack. Not sure what she had done, Eira made an attempt to side step the bounding female.

When the other stopped the white wolf looked to the black. <b>"I'm sorry.... but was there something wrong with me being here?"</b> She looked to where she had been resting and then back at the she-wolf... maybe... <b>"This wasn't your den was it? If so I'm sorry for intruding, I was just looking for some place to rest."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Kama Rydell
OCC: I feel horrible, I'm so sorry it's pathetically short. My muse went and died on me.

Kama stood a few wolf length away, watching the white female, studying her. <b>"I'm sorry. I had thought you were someone else. You look exactly like the wolf who took everything from me. The only difference is your eyes."</b> Kama hoped this female would accept her apology.

<b>"I'm Kama by the way. And no that's not my den. I was just resting as I passed through."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Eira Talonblade
OOC: Don't worry about it. Dealing with the same thing.

Eira blinked a few time, that wasn't what she was expecting to hear. <b>"Oh... Well I'm glad the mistake was realized before we ended up in a fight we didn't need to get into."</b> She looked over the black female as she introduced herself. This was certainly an interesting happening for a first meeting and the first wolf she had met here in Relic Lore.

<b>"I'm Eira. Pleasure to meet you."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Kama Rydell
Kama looked Eira over. This was certainly not how Kama wanted to meet others. She would need to keep her anger in check. <b>"I'm sorry if I disturbed you Eira."</b> She sat down and lowered her head a bit, making herself appear less threatening.

<b>"What brings you to Relic Lore?"</b>
Inactive No Rank
Eira Talonblade
Eira stretched and shook out some, rubbing her muzzle with her paw a bit. <b>"You didn't disturb me, it's alright."</b> Sitting back she rubbed her face once more, there was a scar over each of her eyes and were not that old either. Eira's visions was a little blurry from time to time so she had to rub her eyes to compensate.

<b>"I needed to find a new place to live and I managed to find my way here."</b>
Inactive No Rank
Kama Rydell
Kama watched as Eira rubbed her muzzle and became curious when she did it again just moments later. Then Kama noticed the scars. <b>"Are you alright Eira?"</b> She stepped forward, worried about the silver female.

She studied Eira. She was about the same size as Kama, both unusually large for females.