(See All?) Announcements
437 Users Online
Jethro, Bing, Google

rain rain go away — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfhowler08 who has 30 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Helen
Ten minutes. it didn't seem that bad, or maybe it was, considering the fact that she had sprained her ankle. The lady knew that she had to bear with her injury for quite awhile before she could get some rest. Bothered by the excruciating pain from her front paw, she tried to distract herself, focussing on something else. However, in the storm that rains ice, it was nearly impossible to concentrate on anything. With much effort, she turned her attention to her steady breathing as she followed the lead of the stranger to wherever the den was.

A mock was tossed in her direction. Helen gazed to her side to see the stranger speaking. He was teasing her. Maybe he was trying to inject some humour into the situation and reduce her suffering, but the lady wasn't taking his joke well. A curious spark of anger ignited in her. Klutzy, huh? It definitely wasn't funny. No way she was clumsy. Raging, she scrunched her face up into a rather upset and annoyed frown. She wanted to lash out at him, make him look like the actual clumsy one, but no words escaped her mouth. Maybe he was right, after all. Seething in silence, all the lady did was glower at him. "I don't fall often."
(This post was last modified: Oct 26, 2018, 06:25 AM by Helen.)
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
when I'm bad I'm better

“Okay, okay,” he said dismissively, lowering his head. He hadn’t met to upset her further. Clearly the atmosphere wasn’t the best, with her injury and the beating hail. He wasn’t in too great of a mood either, but he was trying to hide it. She had been klutzy falling the way she had, but he kept his mouth shut. They were moving pretty quickly now, the den within eye sight. He gestured towards it with his tail. “The den is over here,” he noted. “Think you can make it on your own?” It was a rhetorical question. He continued to speak, almost inferring he was expecting her to. “I’m gonna keep heading north. I can probably race out of the storm.”

He stepped away from her and bowed his head, then in a flash he was racing off.

fade

(This post was last modified: Oct 26, 2018, 09:26 PM by Vaken.)
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]