532 Users Online
Bing, Google

I bet you look good on the dancefloor — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
you draw blood just to taste it

Vaken had never been called old before, but he didn’t object. He wasn’t a pup anymore, that had to mean something. He looked just like any other adult- huh. It was a cold hard fact that shocked him. Her next words were more important though, her request. “I’m nice already,” he grunted quietly. This was as nice as he was gonna get. And if you win? “I get to be a whole lot meaner.” A sadistic grin pulled at the corners of his mouth. “If I win, you have to fight me. Not pup-wrestling, a real fight. No cheating, no talking yourself out of it, no crying to your parents.” He wanted her to face the reality of the situation, that she owed him a fight for ruining his meal.

He wouldn’t try and draw blood. She wasn’t fully grown yet, it wouldn’t have been fair- but she was big enough. He turned his gaze back over to her, an eyebrow raised. Deal or no deal?

you hold bones just to break them
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]
Played by Alice who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

He was nice already? Ha! Jenny laughed at that, loud and unabashed. Whether he meant to be or not he was such a funny guy, her day had been pretty okay so far but now...Well, lets just say it had gotten a whole lot better. Especially considering that she knew she could win, that she knew she was gonna win.

She stepped forward to him, her tail flicking up high as she nodded. She didn't even think for a moment how it could work out if she lost, how he could hurt her if he really tried. Sure, she wasn't a baby anymore but she wasn't yet fully grown. If they really had a one on one fight what were the chances of her winning? Slim really, but she didn't even consider that. Her eyes were on the prize, there was no way she would lose to man like this, to anyone.

"Okay." he had a deal.

Fade

[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9d88.gif]