(See All?) Announcements
534 Users Online
Google, Bing, Magg, Jadon

Automatically on a pedestal — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

Jenny quickly decided she liked this forest. Even in the early afternoon it was dark, shady, with plenty of shadows to claim as her own. Her bright Selwyn eyes seemed to gleam in the low light as she weaved between trees, enjoying the brush of the willow leaves against her spine. In comparison to her little Tarn the world just had so much more to offer, her 'family' seemed to enjoy the solitude, but not Jenny. Her tricks didn't seem to work so well against familiar prey, she needed fresh meat.

The Selwyn wasn't fussy, anything or anyone would do. Maybe a small little critter she could pester, like that mouse she'd found the other day. That had been fun, making it squirm and writhe as she pinned it down with a paw on top of it's tail. It kept trying and trying, ever so desperate to escape. Alas, it was not to be. Jenny had gotten bored of it pretty soon and had chomped on it with a big crunch, it had made a nice snack too. Yummy!

Her gaze flitted to the canopy above as she watched the hanging branches swish and sway in the gentle breeze. She couldn't help but wonder if they had realised she was missing yet, Da had gotten better at keeping tabs on her but it was an art he would never perfect. Jenny would make it so.

[Image: teamselwyn_1_by_marthypie-dcq9d88.gif]
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
The tiny Archer shivered a little as her pale figure walked slowly through the willow trees. She needed to something to take her mind off what had happened. Avella wasn't really paying attention to where she was going since her thoughts were somewhere else completely. She needed some time to herself so that she could try to understand.

By the time she looked up and really looked around she realized she wasn't in Willow Ridge anymore. Her pale figure stopped before she turned her head back the way she'd come. For a long moment her mismatched gaze remained on the forest behind her. The a determined expression crossed her masked face, she wasn't ready to go back just yet. It was then she saw it, another puppy that had to be around her age, what were they doing so close to her home. She called out to them with her loudest bark.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You discover a half-eaten deer carcass. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

Sometimes Jenny wished she could climb. Wouldn't it be so cool to spy upon others from up high? To sneak and snoop, to call down at them and watch as they flinched in surprised. She'd tried a few times of course, but unless the tree was really slanted it was near impossible. Wolves weren't built for that and so she then wished she'd been born a cat, or maybe even a giant squirrel. Wouldn't that be fun?

It was then she realised that she wasn't alone. Her ears flicked forward as a sly little smile dawned on her face, she was feeling awfully naughty today and it seemed as though a new friend had just wandered on by. Oh goodie!

With her tail waving behind her, Jenny trotted on over, as friendly as could be. The girl was indeed around about her age but that was the only similarity that they shared. Her eyes were weird and mismatched and- Jenny sniggered aloud when she realised that the girl's face looked reeeeal stupid. All brown and white smushed together, like someone had pooped on her. The urge to start yelling POOP HEAD POOP HEAD was near impossible to deny, but she managed, only just. For now.

"Hiii."

Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Realizing she had crossed the border Avella knew she would get in trouble if she was caught. The Archer girl doubted she would be, everyone at home was too busy to notice she wasn't there. She had to wonder as she walked along, why bad things happened? Seeing the other pup at a distance was exactly what she needed just then.

She hadn't met any other pups besides her siblings so she was a little nervous about it. What would the other one be like? Would they like her? All questions that ran through her mind as the dark pup came toward her. Avella soon realized that it was a girl pup and she seemed friendly.

“Hi,” she greeted back putting on a smile do she could seem friendly too even if she was sad. “Do you live close by?” She asked since she'd never seen her around the willows before. Then she realized she forgotten her manners. “I'm Ella what's your name?” She introduced herself still having trouble pronouncing her whole name.
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

Jenny's smile was sweet, welcoming. Oh what a little devil she was. At the girl's question she shook her head, the Tarn was a fair distance away. Then again travelling had never been an issue for the pup, she'd always left the Tarn, earlier than she probably should have. But hey, she'd gotten really really lucky. Little did she know of the coyotes that could have easily stolen her way, in fact she never even saw one. As far as she'd been concerned they were nothing more than a story to try and get her to behave. Which hadn't worked, obviously.

"I'm Jenny." She went by her nickname because she wanted to, cause it was pretty and it reminded her of her Mother. Jenessa sounded so...posh, not the sort of name she'd offer to a wolf her age. "You live here, yeah? Show me some good hiding spots."

At the very least she'd get some insidered knowledge of the pup, then maybe she could start getting tricky.

Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
The whole process of getting to know a puppy that was outside the ridge was a little daunting for Avella. With Ragnar and Freyja they lived together so it was just getting to know them over time. She'd just met the girl in front of her and while she seemed nice and all the pale pup didn't know anything about her. Like what kinds of things did she like to do or talk about. Luckily her first question was answered but only with a shake of her head. Well at least Avella now knew not to get too attached to her.

The baby Archer remembered her manners though just as her mother had taught her. “It's nice to meet you Jenny.” It was an interesting name, Avella hadn't heard one like it ever. She nodded when Jenny asked about her living in the willows. However, the other girl became a bit demanding in Avella's opinion. Still she supposed she could play along for a little while anyway, it would get her mind off her father at the very least.

“Come on, there's one over here,” she said leading the girl back toward the ridge.
(This post was last modified: Oct 19, 2018, 12:02 AM by Avella.)
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

Jenny still wasn't quite used to being told no. Sure, Cyril had tried to teach her manners in the past but his lessons had never really stuck. She knew how to pretend to be nice and polite, so well in fact that it didn't even feel like an act. And yet, more often than not she never bothered. She only wore a mask when she needed to and as of there and then she was sharing the company with a pup, one who seemed willing to go along with her demands.

"Ooooh." Jenny's mouth popped open in a little o shape as she followed, her tail swishing faster now, in obvious anticipation. "I like it here a lot. Maybe I'll live here too one day." Maybe it would belong to her, anything was possible with Jenny at the helm.

Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Just as she thought the other girl was happy to follow her to a hiding place. The only thing was Avella didn't have any idea about a hiding place that wasn't inside the borders. Didn't matter the masked pup led her back toward the border and along the edge of it. She would find one soon enough, it was something she was good at after all.

Her ear went back toward Jenny when she spoke of living there one day. “What do you like so much about it?” She asked since she may have missed something. Mismatched eyes scanned the area in search of that great hiding place as she continued to trot along. “Don't you have a place to live and a family?” She asked since that didn't make sense to the pup who was surrounded by family.
(This post was last modified: Nov 04, 2018, 12:56 AM by Avella.)
Inactive No Rank
Jenessa Kay Selwyn

Jenny pursed her lips in thought. What did she like about this place? She supposed that it was just so different from the Tarn, that it all felt enclosed and yet she was anything but trapped or contained. There was a sense of freedom here that she hadn't yet found anywhere else. Maybe she hadn't been looking hard enough, but it was all so hidden.

"It's kinda dark, I like that. Home is so...different, I prefer it here." She openly admitted, her gaze still wandering as they strolled side by side. "And duhh, I do. Just cause they're family doesn't mean I have to be with them all the time. Is that what it's like here, you have to behave and stay close? Boring." Her nose wrinkled at the thought.

Family and home was all well and good, but did that stop her from doing as she pleased? Obviously not. Jenessa could not and would not be contained. Least of all by a sense of family pride or duty. She turned to her second cousin then, her eyes gleaming with devilish mirth.

"Don't you ever just want to...go? There's more than just home and I want to see it all." Had she a fist she would have clenched it in a flashy show of determination. It was all just a game to the Selwyn, wondering whether she could ignite a spark in the poopy-faced Archer. "Nothing bad has ever happened when I leave and I've seen so much. Seen blacked trees, spooky forest and I'm not even done yet."