(See All?) Announcements
737 Users Online
Google, Bing, Vanadis

My Kingdom Come — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<i>Grizzly Hollow Pack Meeting. You have to post to get your points. For the moment it is as if everyone is already gathered below the den, and Jaysyek is outside the mouth of the den. No post order. It's okay to keep things short, and sweet to keep this moving. (whatever you choose is fine) :) Firnen, and Valkyrja are assumed to be here as well. Feel free to post. <b>Deadline:March 2nd.</b> PM me if you need more time or can not post. Takes place Late Evening during clear weather.</i>

we'll bury the castle.

She prowled, and paced at the top of knoll just outside the burrow of Grizzly Hollow pack. The day was starting to draw to a close, but it would not be dark for a couple more hours. It had become clear to the sole leader with their burst in numbers, small disagreements, and changing of seasons a meeting was in order. The ash cloaked wolf tipped her mouth to the sky, and sang a song for all those of the forest were to come. Slowly one by one, near and far they gathered beneath her. The veterans to the newest of members, young, and old. She welcomed each with a single tip of her head, and sometimes an accompanying tail wag. Once they were all gathered her eyes shifted from one end to the next. There was business to attend to, and introductions could come later.

"Thank you all for coming," and a wisp of a smile curved her lips while her mismatched eyes fell upon them. She was pacing still, yet to be able to stop. Her brain was buzzing, she had collected her words, and it was both anxious and excited energy that brought it on. She turned sharply on her heel facing toward them. In both tone, and posture she became serious. "I want you to take a good look around, some of you may know each other, and some may not. The point of this meeting is for everyone to meet. I want it clear right here, and now you must be civil to each other or suffer the consequences." Her gray ears pinned back in warning, once more her eyes stretched among the group.

"With that being said, if you're not happy in the place your at I have no problem with you attempting to change your place. For the moment most of you are subordinates, and I'd like to see you take on specific tasks to better improve the way things get done. There is Hunter, Guardian, and something I've been thinking on called Keeper. Hunter's must be able to work well with others, be it leading or following. Guardians must be strong, and willing to scout out any potential trespassers, or enemies of the pack. Also willing to put others before themselves. And a Keeper is someone I'm hoping to take a check on how much food we have, the weather, and any possible problems. Such as up coming storms, or a change in the herds. Elettra is officially are medic, but she may be open to teaching if you are interested. Speaking of which Teacher is also open for someone who wants to work close with the pups. As for the youngest," her mismatched eyes shifted warmly to her growing children, "If you want to apprentice for any of these things, just let me know which. Soon there will be an upcoming hunt for you to participate in fully before you become yearlings." She smiled reassuringly to ease their minds. Her attention quick to turn to the remaining crowd. "I have some other news. Kade is going to lead beside me, and you are to respect him as you do me," there was a hard edge to her usually soft words, and she let her eyes fall to the man she spoke of. She was not claiming a mate at this time, but rather was leaving it up to spring to see in time what would happen. She then quietly let out a quick breath, "If you're are willing I'd like you to introduce yourselves, and either what you do, or would like to try for." She finally resided to her haunches much more calm than she had been, and hoping Elettra,Kade, and Raigo would help her keep a sharp eye for any potential trouble. It would be dealt with now.

(This post was last modified: May 25, 2013, 07:15 AM by Arlette.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Fenrir who has 15 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Valkyrja Blödhgarm
Jaysyek - bless her soft heart - had let them in, and with her head low and eyes even lower, the pale she-wolf and her dark brother settled into the Grizzly Hollow pack, evil rooting itself and grasping for a firm hold. Though, of course, any who would look upon her at least, would only see a slim pale young wolf, with a doe's dark, anxious eyes. She let nothing of her inner workings shine through this angelic facade, immaculate in it's wholeness and finished by the constant, careful mussing of her fur that made her seem even more harmless. Never mind that she loathed the way her silvery fur stood on edge here and there, but those thoughts she drowned in her brother's shadow as the pair slunk onto the scene of the pack meeting. So far they had kept mostly to themselves, being pleasant but shy whenever approached by pack members. This was their first real test, but she was confident they'd make it. With her general air of insecurity, it was no wonder her brother was protective, and likely no one would fault them for keeping to themselves. After all, it'd not be hard to guess what they'd been through, with their general distrust balanced so neatly by the hope that this time, it'd be okay.

Smoothly, Valkyrja sank to her haunches at the back of the meeting, submissive in every way from her lowered head to the way she pointedly avoided looking at most wolves. A part of her admired Jaysyek for the way she handled her pack, but that was quickly quelled when the white leader chose someone to rule beside her. A quick flash of disgust snaked across her heart, before she shoved it aside. Also, a male on the leadership could, perhaps, foil their plans. He was less likely to suffer the same pangs of maternal instinct that Jaysyek had when taking them in. Oh, well, that was life - dynamic.

The Blödhgarm sister made no move to introduce herself, at least not at first. Instead, as she glanced about, the image of eager uncertainty, her eyes landed first on the dark Elettra, and then on pale Jaysyek. She guessed that Elettra was the most dangerous of the pair - more shrewd, perhaps even a tad hostile in her wariness. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. In a timid, hesitant voice she spoke. "Perhaps," she began, her ears back as a sign of submissive anxiety. "If the Lady Elettra would not mind, she could.. I - I'm interested in learning her art," she finished, a slight tremor in her voice. Valkyrja would never be a threat to her position as Second, the only one she would not bow to in this pack was the lowest. Perhaps, someone would see it as a challenge to make her bloom and open up. She would like that, indeed. Satisfied for now that she was an uncertain yet eager youth willing to learn, she waited for Elettra to either accept her, or decide that she didn't need flinching, shy females to follow her tail.
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Jaysyek calls and Elettra, ever lawful and loyal to her leadess, comes without question nor hesitation. It is a meeting, the first that Jaysyek has gathered in all her time of living in the pack of Grizzly Hollow and, to Elettra's acceptance, felt it was about due time. With the rise of rogues entering the lands and the many new members of the Hollow pack, getting to know one another more would be a necessity if they were ever going to trust one another; ever become one as a pack. Though the obviousness of Elettra's distrust to Borden and complete detesting of Kiche would not be smothered. When Elettra arrived, she would stay clear of them, her silvery gaze hard and cold as the very tundra.
Elettra Archer would do all she could to remain 'civil', placing herself to seat herself at the front of the gathering crowd, angled out before them where she could view all the members and her leadess freely, somewhat out to the side, as her rank might allow. As Jaysyek spoke of it, Elettra's grey-scale eyes would shift over her pack mates; two of which she wished not to be here at all, Borden and Kiche. Three in which she cared much for; the children of the Hollow, what was left of them. With Raigo and Jaysyek, though her paw was iron, she had been there to help raise them none the less. Her second was here, who even in his youth had been at her side all along, unshaken by any other male from his placement. There was Kade, her hope for a new start to this pack, and Silver, her apprentice, if nothing else. Valtyr, Valkyrja and her brother remained strangers to her, those whom she was weary of, but only due to her lack of knowledge of them. And then there were two; Thanatos and Valiant, both who she knew nothing of at all. Each and every one of them was captured in her sights as the meeting continued on.
At the mentioning of tasks, Elettra would only sit back and listen. It was obvious, she was happy with her placement in the pack as Jaysyek's second and, having already been a well known medic of Relic Lore, needed no say in this ether. She would smirk at the mentioning of hunters and their need for 'getting along with others' something Elettra was seemingly known for not being. She had done her share of hunting for the pack, had done her share of pup-sitting and raising children. She had fought for placement, hierarchy and respect, both for herself and her alphena and, of course, did her job as a healer. Hunter, Warrior, Den Mother, Healer...it seemed much all for Elettra's plate and though she had been capable, it would be good to sit back and relax. Now, other would be in control of doing the main boarder control. Others would hunt for her, for a change and, even so, she would not be the only known medic for the pack.
At the final announcement, the official rise of Kade's power, the devilish smirk upon her lips would widen. But it was not Kade which she would offer her attention to first, but Borden. Her eyes were narrowed upon him, awaiting for any objections and his reactions, daring him to do something about it for Elettra would be there, to knaw on the back of his neck as she had done before. And in that last fleeting moment, her attention would briefly toss over to Kade, offering him a respectful dip of his maw. She would turn her skull around the crowd, seeking out the smaller form of Valkyrja. The snake would hold the same withering meekness as she had the first meeting and, listening to the woman's plea, clicked her teeth in thought.
There was her name again, 'Lady Elettra' as it was rang from both subordinate and leader alike. "You will be my third student, second in this pack alone..." Already, she had offered Kano her skills if only by payment in return, the first being the larger portion of a kill which she had brought back to the den only days ago. Then there was Silver, a relatively large woman, over-passing Elettra's size by much and, seemingly already attracted to Elettra with respect, submission and eagerness. If Valkyrja planned on giggling her way into Elettra's core, there was a chance she would have to overcome Silver first. "I have been slowly training Silver," She pauses, with just enough time to tip her muzzle into the large, silver coated woman's direction. "There is still much to learn, mainly with my limitations during the winter. When your ready, find her and she will guide you to my infirmary." None of her storage was held up in the main den, but rather an odd-set build hole, not far from here and rather small, with just enough room for her herbs, herself and a patient to work on.
Finished with what she had to say on that part, her attention would once more sweep over her leadess before befalling over the crowd. Her silky black ears would flicker delicately in direct attention to them before once more her creamy lips would part for introduction. "For those whom do not know me, my name is Elettra Archer, the Second of this pack." Formally, she spoke it, before silence would come over her yet again. There was many here and still surely, much to discuss.
Played by becuffin who has 233 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
<blockquote>So it was now official. Valiant's tail thumped once or twice in pleasure at Kade's ascension. He had been one of the few wolves who had gone out of his way to make the silvery male feel welcome and for that he was grateful. It was enough to get a little space from Hawke on occasion when he wasn't chasing her down to keep her on side. He had a feeling the initial introduction had been more out of distrust for his silvery self but the dark male wasn't below helping his pack mates in day to day tasks. It was a nice change from the rulers sitting in their dens and expecting everything to be dragged to them. Shame he didn't plan on hanging around much longer.

He managed to keep his thoughts from his face, masked with a generally happy demeanour as his eyes swept over those gathered around him. He had met Silver and Kade, Thanatos, Jayse. He imagined the dark lady at her side must be Elettra. His eyes settled on the cowering form at the back of the group and again his tail thumped once or twice in an attempt to calm her nerves. If she was here, she was pack. There was no need to try and disappear into the earth. Very little seemed amiss except her completely defeated appearance. He would, however, steer clear of her, merely because she was a female and the last thing he needed was another female scent to explain away to Hawke.

He thought on Jaysyek's mention of pack roles. He kept the distaste from his face. He had been wandering the borders on occasion and putting what he managed to catch in the caches for the most part. He would need to think on this a little longer before he put his name forward for anything.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Jake who has 116 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Thanatos Rua
Thanatos shifted, uneasy with so many males around. He took a deep breath, calming down and looked to Jaysyek as she spoke to the pack. He watched her through his good eye. So the black male, Kade, was taking the position as leader. The black lady was the healer in the pack. Her name was...Elettra? Yes that was her name. She appeared to be younger than him but she was a rather beautiful she-wolf. Thanatos turned his attention to another she-wolf as she spoke. She had a silvery-grey pelt and to Thanatos, appeared to be somewhat fragile. He was unsure what the young females name was but he would get to that later. He knew Valient and Jaysyek and the sliver girl with teal eyes, she was the one he protected when Kainda was attacking her. Elettra said her name, Silver. It seemed to fit. He only knew three wolves in his new home. He would have to introduce himself.

He looked around at the pack, there were three pups, nearly a year old it seemed. Thanatos spoke to the group as he turned his head to observe each wolf with his good eye. <b>"I am Thanatos Rua. It is an honor to be a part of your pack."</b> He nodded a greeting to his new pack mates before he turned his attention back to Jaysyek. <b>"Jaysyek, I would like to request a role for myself. I would like to be a Guardian for the pack."</b>
Played by Shadow who has 123 posts.
No Rank
Raigo Akreon

The young adult had been withdrawn from his fellows for some time. He had been shaken from his discussion with Jaysyek, about the presence of Vlarindara. And his encounter with the ivory female had wrecked havoc upon the young man's heart. But his leader had called, and loyal to the bitter end, Raigo had come.

He had taken a place near his fellow, Elettra, and his golden eyes had watched closely as they had all come forward. He took comfort in the familiar faces, and felt his weary shoulders bend with the weight of uncertainty. There were so many gathered he that did not know, wolves that he had merely scented, but had never before seen. He was impressed to see how many there were of his gender, and as he glanced at the bi-colored eyes of his leader, he couldn't help but wonder how many were there to challenge for her side, left vacant by Borden's absence.

The leader himself had returned, but he was no longer the leader, and Raigo did not feel pressured to submit to him like he once had. As of this moment, no other creature sat above him in hierarchy. That is, until Jayse opened her mouth, and just like that, Raigo went from the theoretical top of the hierarchy down to actual Second. Looking over at Kade, he dipped his head respectfully. He had pondered the idea of stepping into the role that by default had been his for so long, but he had grown comfortable in his position as the pack's second. Golden eyes looked around the circle, and he wondered if perhaps his position in the pack would be threatened. Deciding to stake his claim to his beloved role, he sat up straighter, his tone level with a bite of challenge as he spoke. "I'm Raigo Akreon, Second." That was all he said, and all that needed to be said. He was here to honor the will of his leader, and she had not promoted anyone else besides Kade above him, so he presumed it to not be her desire to let that happen. Muscles tense, he glanced around, letting them rest on the smaller form of Arlette, the pup he had grown the closest to since their arrival into the world. Allowing the smallest of smiles to his friend, he wagged the tip of the tail. Perhaps when all of the business was taken care, they could play.

test italics
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>this thread title gets the Kiche Stamp of Approval :3
hope it's okay to say Kiche's sitting next to Borden, Grey? I mean, if you don't want to, I understand, He's pretty gross. :x</span></li></ul>While he had no objections to being called to sit at the foot of the hill to listen, things began to turn sour as his eyes wandered over the unfamiliar landscapes of the new faces. <i>Males</i>. There was Borden, and was Raigo sitting over there by the sable bitch, Kade nearby... but there was a mammoth silver brute, several equally large black fellows that he couldn't name. Their presence made him uncomfortable, and he felt his hackles begin to rise. The sight of that silver sorceress whom had tried to rip his throat out while spewing delirious nonsense at him was the nail in the coffin. <i>Grizzly Hollow really</i> has<i> gone to ruins.</i> With a disgusted grunt, Kiche took a seat next to Borden, nudged his shoulder, and gave him a respectful lick under the brindled grey male's chin. He was, after all, the only <i>true</i> master he would accept.

But Jayse demanded civility. Leaning in to his <i>true</i> king, Kiche mumbled, "<b>Good luck with that.</b>"He held back another contemptuous noise out of the love he bore for this forgiving lady. It would be difficult for him to remain courteous to Elettra, if only because she refused to extend an olive branch. Jayse alluded to certain consequences for failure to "<i>behave themselves</i>," and Kiche began to wonder what these "consequences" could possibly be. Glancing back at Borden, he thought back on the promise he had made, to keep an eye on Elettra and Jayse. Maybe, just <i>maybe</i> if he could force Elettra into another demonstration of her utter loathing he could eliminate the biggest threat to Borden's throne. There would be more time to think on the matter later, however, and Kiche set the clever plot aside for the time being.

When his pale angel began to speak of duties and roles, though, he listened keenly. As the list and the descriptions stretched on, he found himself disappointingly uninterested. He was hardly capable of any of those jobs. Hunting was <i>vile</i>, and he had better things to do than run circles around the Hollow all day. However, his ruddy brown ears perked at the mention of a Teacher, and his eyes sought out those darling children he had loved and guided. To see them so grown now, almost a year old, made his heart ache. But Prosper was not present... and neither was little Theodore. That made him anxious. But... to be a <i>teacher</i>. Surely that was something he could do.

Except that was not all she had to say. <i>Kade</i>. Kade was... was... was being raised up to usurp Borden's throne. His Master, his Justice had warned him of this, but Kiche had hardly believed it could be true. Jayse... Jayse would <i>never</i>... Clearly, she was mistaken. His amber eyes were a blazing, sun-burnt inferno that blazed across the clearing as he whipped his head back to look at Elettra. She was behind this.... this <i>monstrosity</i>. This must have been Jayse's attempt to appease the black banshee, to make amends for allowing Kiche to come back by raising up <i>its</i> choice for king. His angelic leader's heart was too big, it appeared. She was being torn apart by all these heathens, and Elettra was sapping the life out of her.

Before he could raise his voice, though, several others spoke up. A rather abused looking female who sat in the shadow of a massive dark heathen, neither of which he knew, asked if she could learn Elettra's "art." The only arts Elettra knew were the dark arts. Without hesitation, Kiche decided that, if this strange, ragged girl wanted to align herself with Elettra, she could be no friend of his. Immediate distrust welled up inside him, and he fought hard to keep his muzzle from wrinkling. Then Elettra deigned to speak, "gracing" them all with her regal voice, claiming she had several students. The dark saint wished immediately to know who those <i>students</i> were, and was rewarded with a nod in the direction of the silver heathen with whom he had fought previously. <i>Fucking perfect,</i> he thought, finding it harder and harder to remain a sense of composure. The night banshee, it would appear, was surrounding herself with his enemies. Well, that was fine with him. She could <i>have</i> that stupid, babbling twit.

Furious and seething beneath his mask of apathy, he found it difficult to focus, and realized he had not heard a word of whatever the other black wolf had said. He had probably introduced himself, was all, which was more than any of the other newcomers had done. Raigo, that stoic bastard, merely stated his name, having no need to petition for a rank, since he wore that stupid title of his so <i>prettily</i>. Kiche was quickly beginning to lose his cool, and knew he ought to just speak his bit and get the hell out. Of course, he would have to have another talk with Borden. Clearing his throat, he called out, "<b>Jasye, you know how fond I am of your children. I have... extensive knowledge in spiritual matters, and I would like to return to my place of guidance in their lives. I wish to be their teacher.</b>" It was a bold statement, but then again, he had always been a bold priest. "<b>That is, if you will have me,</b>" he said turning towards the children with a gentle smile.

</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Feb 27, 2012, 09:14 PM by Kiche.)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Hope who has 110 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Silver Wintercoat
Silver padded her way to where she had a feeling everyone was gathered. As she neared she saw that she was on of the last to gather. Seeing Thanatos and Elettra she wagged her tail. Then, looking over the crowd she saw a male that seemed familiar. Then, she remembered, the rabid dog she had tried to save. "I'll have a bone to pick with him," she mumbled. Coming closer she sat down near Thanatos. As Jaysyek began Silver felt uneasy. As she listened to them introduce them selves she relaxed.

Silver purcked up at her name and and looked over at Elettra. Silver shivered as an icy feeling went down her back. Listening to the others she finally shook her head ready to tell. Lifting he muzzle proudly she said with a strong, bit aggressive voice,<b>"I am Silver Wintercoat, third Subordinate. I am learning with Elettra and would be very interested in helping anyone to her infirmary."</b> Silver turned to look at the female with a sneer. Silver would find it hard to make friends with anyone she was to suspicious of her new pack mates.
(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2012, 01:27 AM by SilverWintercoat.)
"If I had to chose between you and me, well it depends on my reason."
-Silver
Grizzly Hollow
Played by Allie who has 226 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kade Attaya

<blockquote>Making his way through what he'd considered an impressive <i>crowd</i>, the dark man's silver eyes roved over the faces of those who'd gathered. Where Grizzly Hollow had once been, literally, a dying pack, it seemed as though its revival possibly loomed just around the bend. <i>Possibly.</i> Never the extrovert, or even an avid socializer, he took a seat near the back of the congregation, silently observing with an open mind.

The buzzing of voices met sensitive ears, and initially he'd block them all from his mind. There was no denying that an air of tension permeated the juncture, which was openly divided; the pack's Seconds alongside Jaysyek, several of the newcomers hanging in the periphery, and the apathetic red male from the mountain. A piercing glare would graze over the figure he knew only to be the origin of many of Jaysyek's sorrows, calmly watching as Kiche offered him his support.

Thoughts of the leadess' words, and images of the tears rolling down her face played through his cognition like a horror he was unable to shake, and his jaws clenched together tightly.

Jaysyek began, and the ebony wolf's eyes would wander back and forth. Jaysyek- Elettra- Trisden- Jaysyek- stranger. The gender disproportion was certainly disconcerting, but it was not lost to the man that this ultimately meant more protection for the pack. She would continue to speak of pack roles and responsibilities, and his attention did not stray past the bitter tones of the whispers that ensued.

His companion's final announcement had caught him off guard, but he was quick to offer his reassurance to her as their eyes connected. The man would perform to the best of his abilities, offering his life to a position of service to his family and packmates. It was an honor that he was willing to accept and a role he would embrace.

The heat of the moment was suffocating as wandering eyes sequentially fell upon him. A respectful nod would meet the gazes of Elettra and Raigo as covert disarray spread through the mob like venom. Objectively, he listened further as the meeting continued.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2012, 06:22 AM by Kade.)
Played by Grey who has 512 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
<blockquote>Hearing Jaysyek call had been one thing the masked subordinate had been waiting for these past week. And he often wondered if she had been able to sort everything out. After having looked into the distance where the den stood surrounded and protected by meters of ancient cedars, he set out at an uneven sprint that he could manage. Once the small burst of energy had been spent he cautiously crept along the ring of trees that bordered the small clearing before identifying some of the wolves who had already gathered. A small tawny female he had not seen before, Elettra, Valiant, another male he had not met, Raigo, the children... He then stalked forward, lightly bumped the tip of his nose to Jaysyek's chin, and chose a spot just close enough to Raigo but far enough to not invade or test the Second's space, stepping proudly past Valiant and the other males before taking his place. The tail that had risen slightly was quick to fall at his heels before resting in the bed of frosted grass that blanketed the Hollow.

He had caught Elettra's glare and was about to shoot back contemptuous smile when a ginger figure caught the corner of his eye to his side. <i>Kiche.</i> The Lyall gave a small nod to him then proceeded to smirk in the dark lady's direction before turning his attention to Jaysyek as she spoke. Kiche was quick to interject a whisper into his ear and he nodded once more. His eyes finally came to rest on the dark shadow he had not noticed before amidst the gathering of wolves. Before the meeting began he had stepped forth and Borden, too engrossed in the white lady's words had missed his arrival.

Kade. Borden's brow furrowed and as other voices began to pipe up in response to Jaysyek's proposition of pack roles he fought to stay in his place. His body tensed and a tight-lipped expression made his facial features solemn and grave. <i>"Kade is going to lead beside me, and you are to respect him as you do me."</i> The words repeated in his mind as a silvery female spoke up. Time was running out now and Borden had finally come to realize how dire it was for him to keep his plans moving. His nostrils burned as he suppressed his emotions. Spring was on the rise and Borden would not stand for this dark stranger to even <i>touch</i> her. He tilted his head to the left as though he had desperately needed to stretch his neck, then did the same on his right side. Once his head was level once more he <i>glared</i> at Kade then shot a quick gaze to Raigo before looking down at his feet.

His mind was spinning. If he could not secure his place once more, what place did he have in Jaysyek's pack? The thought whizzed about the front of his mind before several possibilities made themselves clear: Guardian (a third one wouldn't or shouldn't hurt), Hunter (his forelimb had healed up enough for him to overlook his limp), Teacher (the pups in question were his, so why not?), Keeper... The word leader, however, was quick to overshadow the possibilities. The fur along his nape and shoulders began to bristle but within moments, the flared points of fur flattened back. Here, in the middle of the dozen or so wolves that made up the pack, was not the time to do anything but attend and accept the circumstances at hand. As if to keep himself in check, he let his eyes fall to Arlette, Trisden, and Hocus. Whatever he had yet to do, he had reminded himself that he was doing it for their sake, and possibly theirs alone.

In one last attempt to clear his mind, he gallantly spoke up when the opportunity came, <b>"And I'm Borden. It's nice to meet you all."</b> He turned to Jaysyek, <b>"I would like to volunteer as ou-- <i>the</i> pack's Keeper."</b> Whether he planned to ensnare the white lady's attention on purpose or not, he offered a small smile, attempting to at least look like the recovered wolf he had finally become - his dark features nothing but absolutely amiable.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Feb 29, 2012, 09:52 AM by Borden.)