(See All?) Announcements
704 Users Online
Bing, Google

a saturated sunrise — Vigils Keep 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Ayti took the words for what they were - a jibe at how much he talked. And, yeah, he talked a whole damn lot. He knew that. His mouth was one of his best and worst features and had gotten him in more trouble than one might think was even possible. Still, he smiled slightly, tail thumping against the ground and eyes softening as he looked the other man over.

But he seemed cautious when Ayti mentioned him being interesting.

"I mean, you're quiet and thoughtful. You don't say a lot so when you do speak, it's important. Plus I'm really attracted to you, physically and mentally. I'd like to get to know you better." He hummed in thought. "Like, um... what's your favorite color?" The question might've come out more enthusiastic than he planned, but whatever.
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

The creamy russet-hued man saw the shift in his companion's eyes, the relaxation of the corners. Yuka remained silent, intrigued by what exactly Aytigin would have to say about him. His words were polite enough, nothing he hadn't heard before and didn't already know, but something about hearing them from the dark handsome man made something in his stomach turn. It wasn't exactly unpleasant but it certainly wasn't comfortable. It was a familiar feeling, something he'd only felt once before. With Inali. He felt his face heat up and he broke eye contact for a moment before looking back up at the man. His ending question threw him off. It was random and something no one ever asked him. From it, Yuka deducted that his new whatever, friend, he supposed this was, could be quite impulsive.

He did have a favorite color though, "Blue, I like water." Mostly because it calmed him down but he also found beauty in it. He was quiet for a moment before he spoke, "And just for the record, I think you're attractive as well." Another pause, "Do you..uh..have a favorite color?" It was a question he had never asked anyone either.

Thank you TABs
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Yeah, Ayti was pretty impulsive. Too much so, most might say - including Ayti himself. It had gotten him in many bad and good situations in his life - pain swelled in his chest when he remembered Rory. There was always that one wolf that you might never get over, but Ayti figured she was with Driftwood and didn't want anything to do with him. But that was okay - what he had blossoming behind his ribcage for the wolf before him felt similar, but different in its own ways.

And perhaps all of his romantic endeavors would end in failure, but you never knew unless you tried.

"Blue is a beautiful color," he reasoned, a gentle smile still settled on his maw. His ears perked forward when Yuka mentioned his own attraction, and Ayti felt his pelt warm in a good sort of embarrassment. Still, he let out a soft chuckle - sheepish and embarrassed - and he cleared his throat. It wasn't like anyone hadn't called him attractive before... but it had been a while, and from someone he was so attracted to in return? It felt awesome. "Thank you." It was all he could think to say in that moment.

The question was turned on him, and Ayti nodded his head. "My favorite color is white. It's clean, like snow or clouds. Reminds me of new, pure things," he went on, folding his forepaws when he finished his own part of the fish. "But... I'm starting to like the color amber, too."
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

Aytigin accepted his answer and compliment without a hitch and Yuka felt as if their conversation was going quite well, certainly for the Left Hand. The man's answer was almost amusing. Snow and white were pure, but it was such a stark contrast to the man in front of him, who would stick out like a sore paw if he were spotted in a field of patted down white snow but so would Yuka. The older man flushed again at the Aytigin's bold statement because he was most certainly talking about the Left Hand's eyes. Yuka shook his head, even going as far to roll his eyes. His voice was soft when he spoke, "Yeah? Well, you have nice eyes too." Yuka shot a knowing look at the younger man before standing up, stretching his limbs, and shaking out his coat.

While this was lovely and he had enjoyed their little chat there were more productive things he could be doing. "Thank you again, for the meal, but I should really get going. Borders to mark and all." He nodded his head to the younger man. He would wait for any response, if there was any before heading out.

Thank you TABs
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Ayti preened at the reciprocated compliment, his tail waving eagerly behind him. This was kind of awesome - it had gone infinitely better than he could’ve imagined, and it was fair to say the younger man was smitten.

However, it did seem that they had better things to do. More patrols to run. Borders to fortify.

”Would you want to do this again sometime?” he blurted hopefully, looking up at the reddened man. ”I mean, you don’t have to if you don’t want to and I don’t want to pressure you, but I’d like to spend more time with you. If that’s okay?”
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

Aytigin was sweet, impulsive, nervous, but still a mystery all the same. They were clearly very different in looks and personality but something had clearly pulled the two of them together. There was only so long that Yuka could socialize though. Aytigin's proposal was again, bold and impulsive, but it was not something he could refuse. He nodded his head, voice firm, "Sure, that'd be nice. See you later." With those parting words, the man started towards the border, content on remarking them and getting some rest after this long ass day.

{Fade}
Thank you TABs