(See All?) Announcements
311 Users Online
Bing, Google

I Miss You — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shelby who has 43 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kama Rydell
After Kama's first attack she bounded around the two wolves, a mad laugh escaping her lips. She chuckled as the dark wolf went headfirst under the other wolf. It seemed her little nudge made him angry. She faced him and play bowed, wagging her tail as she spoke. <b>"Now we will see a good fight. Come on lets see what you've got."</b>

The dark male threw himself at her, attempting to grab onto her muzzle. Kama jumped to the side before he reached her and tried to nip at his flanks, not to hurt him she was simply toying with the young male. She chocked her head to the side far enough to where it seemed uncomfortable as she walked behind him. <b>"Can't you hurt me? Come on, do more."</b> Another insane cackle left her lips as she turned her attention to the silver male. <b>"Oh now you're a big boy aren't you? Think you can do better than your friend?"</b> She tried to nip at the silver males shoulder and brush her tail against his neck as she bounded by him.
Played by becuffin who has 233 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
haha, thinking Val should hit on Nia and see how Rhys reacts XD (eventually) :P

<blockquote>An exhausted chuckle escaped the silver males throat as he looked to his friend. <b>"You sure have a way with the ladies mate, what the fuck was that?!"</b> he questioned, also looking the way the crazed bitch had run and shaking his head. A small roll of his shoulder proved her gash to be little more than inconvenient. At the younger males question about leaving he flashed an arrogant grin, a rutilant shiny in his eyes. <b>"And then how would I prove I'm an adequate body guard? We both know you're the brains behind this little scheme..."</b> he stated, daring the younger wolf to deny it was so.

It really wasn't as bad as it could have been. Had he not had the advantage of a pack or his thick fluffy coat to protect him, things could have ended much worse. <b>"Besides, after putting up with <i>that woman</i> I needed a chance to vent lest I snap and rip off her face instead."</b> he said with a somewhat bitter snarl. He was still unsure of Hawkes position on their forming a pack, her mood tended to change with the direction of the wind and it was grating him. They needed a resolution soon.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
Omg. He would srsly get mental on yo ass. Would be pretty funny I reckon!

<blockquote>Somewhat exhausted, Rhysis fell to his rear with a thump and glanced over himself. He’d come off pretty much injury free, which isn’t something he could say for his fluffy friend. Still, he was big enough and ugly enough to know what would happen when you interrupted Rhysis having a “moment”. They’d been here a few times before and the outcome was always the same. In a way the relationship between them was more solid then they would confess it was, they were like brothers, there for each other and whilst the relationship between them had started out as beneficial for each party, and might still be, there was something more there between them... but they were guys and not smart enough to figure that out.

<b>”God knows... I seem to attract all the hotties.”</b> he snorted sarcastically before he glanced back over to the silver male. He looked at him then, really looked at him. Past the fluffy fur and the charming face; Valiant packed a punch and he was certain that were he not quite so skilful in battle, he’d never last long in a fight with him. Even now that he was full grown, he would never be as bulky as Valiant and that put him as a disadvantage- yes he was fast, faster then most big wolves but being fast didn’t help to win fights... that is why he had to sacrifice the lead position in the pack and rule from the sidelines; he wouldn’t last more then a few seasons were he in charge, his physical body just wouldn’t be able to handle the pressure. A battle here and there yes, he had strategy on his side, but battles one after the other, mutiny, rank challenges... they would have been his downfall. <b>”Yeah well, we can’t all be giant freaks now can we.”</b> he added with a smirk at his own irony... it was plain to see the only freaky looking wolf here was Rhysis and despite his handsome face, his body just looked a little odd.

<b>”I don’t know why you bother if she’s that much hassle. Just snap her neck and be done with it.”</b> he then added with a shrug- it was the only logical solution to him. If it was broken, don’t bother to repair it, just throw it away and get a new one.
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2012, 02:34 PM by Rhysis.)
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
haha! I shall pencil it in some time between now and then! (before the end of breeding season :P) and I can see Nia being all O.o' lolwut?

<blockquote>One day he was sure the younger wolf certainly would attract a hottie, until then, Val was happy to keep dragging tempting little morsels under his nose until he realised what was on offer. Now that they were coming into breeding season, and he was old enough to be feeling the effects, he was pretty certain it wouldn't be too long before the young males eyes were opened to the opportunities females presented. <b>"Knowing my luck she'd drag herself from the grave and continue to cling and whinge until I threw myself off the mountain."</b> he said somewhat resignedly. But they weren't here to talk about Valiant's stalker.

Valiant had been attempting to scout for somewhere suitable to stake a claim on but he was yet to come across anything promising. <b>"I hope you've had a better chance than I have, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of suitable defensible land about these parts... well none that isn't claimed already..."</b> he admitted with a small grimace. He looked at the younger male and realised how thin he was getting, gangly would be the correct word to describe it. He would fill out soon enough though.</blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
Aha, they should fight for her. Or Val can be like “I’ll take her if you don’t want her”, because he knows that Rhys likes her but can't realise it and that will make Rhys go spastic, and Nai will be like, lolwtf. xD

<blockquote><b>”Have you actually told her she is mental and you’d love nothing more than to pull her head off?”</b> said the younger male as if the very idea was the most natural thing in the world. To him the solution was crystal clear and he would never understand the politics that came with females or why Valiant was so interested. If they were such a headache, why did he enjoy chasing them to much? There was no stone cold logic in it, so naturally Rhysis wouldn’t be able to understand the concept of the chase, feelings, challenge, love and pleasure. If it wasn’t black and white it wasn’t important.

<b>”I’ve seen a few places but nothing that screams out at me. I’m going to be heading down to the south at some point, I’ve not been there yet so we might find something useful there, plus its far away enough from the other packs as not to cause trouble when we’re starting out...”</b> he added as a bird took rest in a tree above him. It held his attention as he spoke, so much so that he ended up talking to the sky rather than at his companion. Bird watching was fun...

<b>”How is pack life treating you these days? You absolutely stink of the Hollow so I take it they’ve accepted you with open arms?”</b> he said with a sideways glance to see the males reaction at talk of his new home. It had always been a risk, splitting them up and putting them in other packs as any one of them could pick to stay with that pack instead, he could only keep faith that the male wanted what he did...power, pride and a place of their own.
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2012, 03:15 PM by Rhysis.)
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
Haha! Val will be like 'sane female? MINE!' and Nia will be all *do not want dog* because Val will try to get touchy feely on her then Rhys can save the day again :p Better watch out or she might just turn you... ruin your badass rep and all <.< ***SUCCESS <3 that post saving box for when you get booted!

<blockquote>Valiant merely shook his head at the younger males remarks with a small smile. Women, regardless of allegiance travelled in packs and if you pissed one off, you pretty much ruined your chances with all of them. Word traveled regardless of location and he wasn't one to shit where he ate, up until now. Things were so much easier when he could play his little Cassanova game.

The news about territories was a bit of a setback, but not one he thought they wouldn't overcome, and so his thoughts began to drift. Maintaining the facade all the time was getting harder and harder by the day. <b>"Far too many males for my liking, probably a bit more to your liking than mine..."</b> he said teasingly, half expecting the younger male to lash out at him. <b>"My second day there I was challenged by the former leader, and its been nothing but in-fighting since. If this is what being a subordinate is about I want out sooner rather than later..."</b> he admitted honestly, the conversation drawing his attention back to another of his dramas.

<b>"I don't know how you do it. I struggle to keep it up some days."</b> he admitted readily. <b>"That Silver may pose some dramas. The loopy fox-girl, she's got it in for you..."</b> he said with a half smile. <b>"What did you do, take off before she woke up the next morning?"</b> he joked yet again. It was nice (prior interruption excluded) to have some guy time without the interference of crazy bitches.</blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
Aah, yay! Fun fun. :D

<blockquote> Rhysis nodded at the mention of males, he could just imagine how annoying it must be for Valiant who normally got his pick of the females. He wondered for a moment if he’d been stupid enough to try it on with the lead female, he could imagine that would probably be he first target, but it depended if there was a male leader. He didn’t know much of the pack and had only met the young pup who he would try to use later on, so it was very handy that he had a better inside source. <b>”Challenged? For what... you’re only a subordinate at any rate, what’s there to fight for?”</b> he asked, finding it hard to get his head around the rules. He’d never been a low rank in a pack, he’d gone from being the heir to an empire to a loner with nothing inbetween.

<b>”Fox girl? Oh blimey mate, she’s a head case all right. I stumble across her after she had run into a tree then she tried to attack me after I declined to eat a rabbit she pulled out of a bush like magic. So I gave her a warning and she bolted. I’m guessing that’s not the story she told you if she has it in for me so badly?”</b> he said with a snort, not enjoying the memory of her one little bit. <b>”I have no idea what her problem is but next time ya see her, slit her windpipe for me will ya?”</b> he said knowing it was an empty threat because he couldn’t afford Valiant to risk his position in the pack at this moment in time. What a pity... he could have taken the matter into his own paws, but he couldn’t risk the force of a back after him.

He really wanted to kill something... or someone. And soon. Spirits help any wolf who pissed him off in the future. This little run may have taken out some of his steam but the problems which buried within his skin were still there, bubbling away, waiting to erupt. Petty scraps, warnings, destroying animals for fun and running like a mad man was no way to sooth the hot headed male- yes they kept him on the level, but one of these days something was going to push him over the edge. When he saw red the world changed, so much so that he even attacked his only companion in the entire world... who knew what he could do to someone who really ticked him off.
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
<blockquote>He was still annoyed at the challenge. Not only had he submitted to the ex-leader but he had then been tasked with tearing down Kade's confidence, and to intimidate the guardian, who he was beginning to consider a friend. <b>"Long story, but from what I can gather, Borden the ex-leader, took off on Jayse and the pups and eventually came crawling back. Instead of waltzing into his former position he has to work his way back from the bottom... Jayse was the only leader when I first got there, but then she called a pack meeting to announce that Kade is now her <i>partner in leadership</i>, and Borden wants me to intimidate him, wrack his confidence so he has a better chance of winning when he challenges...it's tearing them apart from inside."</b>

A wry smirk crossed his face at the mention of slitting the fox-girls windpipe. <b>"Sure mate, if I can get her far enough away that the rest of the pack won't be on my tail looking for blood, she's apprenticing to the second, in healing, and that woman is scary..."</b> he had only seen Elettra at the meeting so far but had no intentions of going out of his way to cross the woman. He liked his handsome features intact.

He kept the worry from his face, but deep down he was concerned about Rhysis's increasingly common outbursts. Next time he tracked the young man down he would have to try bringing a female in tow to try and... <i>calm his temper</i>. The thoughts bought a small smirk to his face. It was about time the boy grew up.</blockquote>

OOC: Why does Val come across as the seedy uncle who shouts the kid a hooker for his birthday at the end of this post...? <.<
(This post was last modified: Mar 08, 2012, 12:52 PM by Valiant.)
user posted image
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
That’s because he is the seedy uncle who shouts the kid a hooker for his birthday and the end of that post. xD

<blockquote> Woah... Borden? That little squirt he had met at the lagoon? He was an ex-leader? No that couldn’t be right. He may not know much about the Hollow but he was pretty sure they wouldn’t put a nipper in charge, perhaps he was referring to Borden Sr? Still, it all sounded very political and Rhysis couldn’t wait for their own pack- life was going to be simple, do as you please, don’t piss your alphas off, simple, easy. In reality it most likely wouldn’t work out like that, but the dream was always nice.
He listened intently as Valiant rambled on. He didn’t know anything of the pack so it was useful to know that the female, Jayse was it, ruled the pack. Yes, she took this Kade as her aid but it was obviously who was in charge there. A female leader, now that was a curious thing indeed. She’d had to have been pretty strong to hold the pack together alone and with pups too, especially if she had been hurt by this Borden too. She would be a useful wolf to meet indeed.

<b>”Oh dear... I don’t hold out much hope for that pack if they’re putting nutcases forwards to become healers.”</b> he said with a shake of his head. From that very comment he had to question the lead females judgement, but he supposed he could only observe from the outside and would never know the real reasons behind it. He did find himself smirking however at the mention of another scary female, Valiant had a habit of bumping into those. Rhysis found the crazy ones, and Valiant found the scary ones. What a pair.

<b>”Still, just remember to keep yourself focused, don’t get too attached and go making friends here. You’re on a mission and we could do without you getting tangled up in all this. You’ll be no use if your dead.”</b> he said. Perhaps it was the words of a worried friend... or perhaps it was the voice of a master fearful of having his favourite puppet broken. Either way, he had to be concerned at the fluffy wolfs involvement in such strong storylines.
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
Wrap it up soon? I want to get the Nia/Val thread started tonight if you want Rhys to crash their party ;) (although I understand if you have eleventy-billion other threads going). It'll be under secluded spring/pedestal rock.

<blockquote>Valiant nodded in agreement to the younger males wisdom. He really shouldn't get involved. He did question the moment of confusion that crossed the young males face at the mention of Borden. Perhaps he had met the grumpy old mutt. He wasn't so sure about the man but he could almost assume that something had made him lose his mind, and desperation was probably the fuel for his current crusade. How he would react were he not successful was anyones guess.

He looked to the moon and realised how late it was getting, the prickling pain in his stomach reminding him he had best be getting home and to bed. The young male was looking thinner each time the silver wolf saw him and it was beginning to weigh on his mind. He could hunt with him if he wanted, but he didn't feel inclined to offer lest the dark man took offence. A small puff of fog escaped his maw as he exhaled. <b>"Well, I guess we'll let the girls fight it out. We both know I'm not fussy..."</b> he said with a wry chuckle. He waited to see if the other male had anything more to say, if not, he would be heading back to the hollow to sleep outside the pack den yet again. He didn't enjoy waking up covered with the scent of other males.</blockquote>
user posted image