435 Users Online
Nadine, Google, Bing, Apollo

it's just the sun in your eyes — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsong who has 25 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Wyckoff
@Garmir Feel free to do whatever you want with my troublemaker

Wyckoff smelt pack borders but instead of stopping, he walked right over the border. Then he leapt back, shocked at his own daring. The taste of freedom was tantalizingly sweet though, and he stared over the border for a moment. He set one paw in the border, like entering a spring of cold water. He lifted the other front paw, slowly moving it toward the border before setting it down on pack land.

His nerves hummed. If a pack wolf came along, he'd be done for. The scarred man paused, front paws still in pack territory. It was as if his front paws were frozen in place. He jumped back though, as he heard another wolf's footsteps.
Have you read my player preferences?
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
A stranger had made it close to the pack lands and as it was among his duties, Garmir was nearby to investigate. As he had been on his daily patrol into The wildwood to track prey and record movement of other wolves - and coyotes as well, Garmir did not approach from the direction of the pack lands but rather from where the mischivious visitor hae come from. Garmir had picked Wyckoff's trail on his way Back and as it seemed to go straight towards the borders, he had begin to follow.

He intercepted the would-be-trespasser just about the time he was in midst of howering his paw over the imaginary line - as If borders were so neatly defined. Garmir did not see borders that way. In his view this male had entered into the pack's territory way back in the wildwood. Here stood the absolute point of no-further, but If needed, he would have excuse to chase the stranger off. @Treyah propably would not approve outright slaughter...

Of course, Garmir represented the pack and Charred Ash Draw was a welcoming lot - by example of their Alpha female ofcourse. If possible, he should least hear the stranger out before proceeding into violence. How silly of him to not think of that sooner. Good thing Garmir barely ever signaled his intentions or mood through his body language least there would have been some snarls already. Instead, as courtesy required of him, he greeted the stranger, lifting his tail higher and waving it while muttering some words of greethings. "Good day stranger. Have you hurt your paw or why were you holding it like that?"
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Wyckoff
Wyckoff stiffened. Another wolf stepped up to him, a scarred wolf, who reminded him of himself. He also shared the scent of the pack borders. It was likely he would at least try to defend his pack's borders. But the Scunthorpe didn't detect any signs of aggression. Perhaps it was a particularly docile creature.

"Uh, no..." he replied, startled by the question. Of course my paw isn't hurt! he thought firmly. I wouldn't be nearly as close to a pack's territory if I was injured. It was common sense. If he was hurt, he'd find somewhere he wouldn't be found and attacked. Did wolves here not understand that concept?
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A warren of rabbits is hidden under a nearby tree. +3 Health
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir made his approach, circling the stranger at acceptable distance to place himself back to the pack's side of the border. He looked at Wyckoff's paws with curious gaze, tilting his head slightly while doing so. "Don't seem to be. So why were you holding it like that?" -Garmir insisted on this small detail, his tone growing increasinly persistant.

Garmir still maintainted neutral posture despite the situation, but underneath he was just awaiting for excuse to chase this annoyance away. His smile, which could be mistaken for warm welcoming one, was just him imaging doing that... chasing this male away.

Guardian Demonstration 1/3

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Wyckoff
My bad Scunny boy. :) Feel free to attack, although I would like a roll from mods.
"Look," he stated calmly, avoiding the question as the man circled. "I'm not over the border yet. You may have a right to defend your pack's territory, but I'm not intruding on it. He wasn't sure how he could charm himself out of this situation. Wyckoff never had the best social skills. But then, it was common sense not to attack the obviously strong guardian protecting his territory. Either he'd be beat up, which would be painful to his body and his pride, or run away, which was safer, but would severely injure his ego. The only way to release himself from this quandary would be to pull out a miracle.

He prepared himself for battle. He wouldn't attack yet but if the man tried anything, he wouldn't be caught off guard. "So," he snapped. "You going to chase me out, or what?"
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: You choice if Wyckoff chooses to run or stand.

Was this man asking to be chased away? It would seem he was very much inviting that outcome with his attitude and words. As far as Garmir was concerned he had already given this stranger enough opportunities to explain himself and be warmly welcomed by @Treyah 's grace. Garmir had been as cordial as he could be but there did not appear to be much of an effort towards diplomacy from the other end. One could say Wyckoff's behaviour was disrespectful and perhaps it was. Garmir didin't care but it felt like proper enough excuse to justify what followed. He looked down for a brief moment, methaphorically dropping his act of being nice right there between their feet. "Oh... Me trying to be nice, wasted..."

His gaze travelled higher up the stranger's feet, noticing that Wyckoff was already prepared for what was to come. With a little humorous grin on his face, he spoke his threat clearly enough to understand. "I'd prefer if you stood there like an idiot while I murder you. Your choice really." -He spoke in soft tune he had begin their conversation with, even if his words now carried clear hint of malice, matched by his ever growing smile. Garmir's body tensed and his muscles prepared to send him forward at the stranger. Wyckoff had seconds to decide if he wanted to run or not. Garmir wasn't going to give him much more of a headstart

Guardian Demonstration 2/3

(This post was last modified: Nov 25, 2018, 07:53 PM by Garmir.)