(See All?) Announcements
405 Users Online
Bing, Google

I got your six while you're working votes — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

Adeltra was more than capable of taking care of herself and did not need Cyril trailing behind her, but he could not fathom the thought of her heading out on her won (or with another). He had been reluctant to leave the south because of her; there was nothing keeping him close to the willows if she was not around to pester. Plus, it would give the boy a chance to stretch his legs and satisfy his need to see more. Staying in one place was starting to get dull, and he was not ready to leave her yet. Or ever. He was still undecided on what he was going to do. Maybe he would just become the Ridge’s permanent bodyguard: protecting the borders without actually being a member of the pack.  

He almost laughed out loud at the thought. Cyril did not now how well that would go over with his half-brother.

His ears twitched at her words, his expression darkening for a moment as she mentioned someone tall, blonde and handsome. What the hell had he missed? His nostrils flared with indifference as he glanced away from her.

Cyril did not like the strange feeling that settled in the pit of his stomach and he struggled to keep himself composed as she opened her mouth once more… Most Archers are like that, though… He glanced over at her out of the corner of his eye, his brows narrowing as he studied the cheeky expression sprawled across her soft features. I thought Archers were supposed to be tall, dark and beautiful? He returned with a sharp cluck of his tongue as he turned to face her once more. Didn’t know they came in blonde. He should have known that she wouldn’t let his teasing go without some of her own. He had how he had felt at the thought of Adeltra patrolling through the trees with someone else at her side but he kept that to himself (for now). It was something he would have to figure out on his own.

(This post was last modified: Nov 07, 2018, 05:18 AM by Cyril.)
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Her grin only spread at his look of jealousy. Or, at least, that’s what she thought it was. But, why would he be jealous in the first place? He surely couldn’t think that she’d replaced him, did he? No one could replace her Cy. He was her number one best friend in the whole world. But, it was fun to tease him.

He gave her the side eye, literally, as she made her little redeeming comment. A laugh escaped her as he replied with a click of his tongue, her honeyed-amber gaze sparkling with amusement. Don’t believe me? C’mon, I’ll introduce you to him. He’s one of Ravenna’s, named Ragnar. I call him NarNar, but don’t let him catch you saying that,she replied, turning with a flick of her tail in the direction that she’d left the blonde Mizuno-Archer. She’d been gone long enough, they still had a lot of traveling ahead of them.

(This post was last modified: Nov 08, 2018, 10:44 PM by Adeltra.)
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

He rolled his eyes in response to her sassy expression, a soft smile tugging at the corners of his mouth as he met her amber gaze. Cyril should have known better—he deserved the teasing after he had pestered her during their last encounter. She had clearly been trying to get a rise out of him just has he had done to her. But fair was fair, even if it was frustrating. Yeah, yeah, he retorted with a dismissive shrug as he padded to her side, his shoulder bumping against hers. He motioned for her to lead the way with a flick of his nose: C’mon then. Show me the blonde Archer and let’s get goin’. The quicker they left the sooner they would find the missing Archer cubs, and the sooner peace would be restored to the Ridge wolves. He could only imagine how worried the mother and Sven were—or how Adeltra was feeling. She had been a missing cub, too, and had been found miles away from her home by Cyril and his mother. He stepped in the direction of the willows, falling into line with his friend as they went to hunt down this Ragnar.

Fade, thread complete.

(This post was last modified: Nov 09, 2018, 04:19 AM by Cyril.)