(See All?) Announcements
287 Users Online
Adora, Bing, Nash, Google, Aquene, Jadon, Eros

I'll bomb down on 'em I'm coming through — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
Tags specifically for @Morganna and @Celandine but AW. Set for 11/6 a little past midday

It had been a day and a half since they’d left the Ridge and the now trio arrived at the borders of the Scowle. As much as she didn’t necessarily want to be there, she knew it was for the good of their Avella and Scully. Though Morganna’s parenting and character choices were...questionable in Addy’s eyes there was no doubting she cared about her family. Once it was relayed to the rest of the Scowle, there would just be more eyes on the lookout and the more the better.

Her honeyed-amber gaze turned to look at @Cyril for a moment, before turning to @Ragnar. “NarNar, sit back and watch for a moment okay? I’m gonna explain everything to them, but if I miss something make sure you fill it in. I’m not perfect ya know,” she asked gently. She didn’t want to throw him out of the equation entirely, because these were things he should learn and experience. But she was the one tasked for this mission, and she would be the one taking over. The yearling was in business mode. Her attention turned forward and she lifted her muzzle, her voice strong as it soared. There was a meeting that needed to be held.

Played by Vami who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ragnar Stormborn
Feel free to skip around me if I fall behind.

Ragnar had been diligent in his first practice of scouting. He had pleaded with his mother and father to allow himself to go along with Adeltra, that he could get some practice in, to learn the land around him, to be another pair of eyes, ears and nose in the search for his missing siblings. He had followed Adeltra's every move, never straying far behind and listening to her instructions as he had always in his youth. After a half day's journey, Cyril had joined them. Ragnar didn't expect it and yet did not mind the company of the other wolf. He had scented him a time or two around the pack and not that he was a rogue, wondered if he might come to join them in Willow Ridge. After all, he and Adeltra seemed close.

Coming up along the borders of the Scowle, Ragnar remained a bit back, icy eyes looking over the land around him as he dipped his furry chin to Adeltra's words. So this was his aunt's home? He took in a deep breath. The land here was far less crisp and clean like the open forest of the Ridge. It was damp here, likely from the large body of water just near, earthy and smelling of cedar and pine form the dense forestry around them. The colors here were brighter, far more green and mosses overtook the rocky paths. Far more secluded and private then his own home and yet, far less airy and free roaming.

Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro

He remained a silent pillar of support as the trio headed west to visit the Scowle wolves. Although he did not know the missing cubs Cyril still shared (some) of the worry that radiated off the Ridge wolves. Not only were these the cubs of an alpha but they were also related to Cyril, and while they likely did not know that he existed Cyril still wanted to make sure that they returned to the Ridge. He still did not intend to join the willow wolves but he wanted to remain on good terms with them, especially if he wanted to keep skulking around the borders in hopes of bumping into Adeltra while she was out on a patrol.

Ravenna’s son remained quiet, too, during most of the trek, listening intently to Adeltra’s instructions and minding his own. The Ridge did not need a third missing cub, which was why Cyril’s yellow gaze would often flicker back to the cub to ensure he was still trailing behind them.

He turned to his friend as they stopped at the Scowle’s borders, his brows knitted together as she explained what the plan was to Ragnar. Cyril was merely going to observe the exchange as he was the brawn of the trio, or the bodyguard. To make sure nothing happened to both Adeltra and the boy, and that the missing cubs (his niece and nephew) returned to the willows unscathed. So he waited, silently, as his amber-eyed friend tossed her nose to the sky and called for the leaders of the Scowle. One of them being Morganna, his mother’s closest friend. Had she told the queen of the Scowle of her departure, or had Piety skirted her borders during her trek south? It did not matter. This visit was not about catching up with Morganna. It was about Adeltra, Ragnar, and the missing cubs. Cyril was just the support system, both mentally and physically.

(This post was last modified: Nov 06, 2018, 07:21 AM by Cyril.)
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Sorry for the wait! I was on vacation xD

The sunning rocks grew colder with Winter's approach, and Celandine found herself missing their small comforts. What little light was able to penetrate the near constant cover of clouds was usually rendered void by the chill sweeping over the land. Such is life, but that wouldn't stop her from soaking up the last rays of sunshine when she could. Sprawling out over her stone of choice, the woman yawned, ready to settle in for a much needed nap before her next round along the borders. That's when the call trickled in. One pale brow lifted as she considered just letting her co-lead answer, but curiosity had her up and moving before she could ponder the subject any more. 

As she neared their location, the woman took in whatever information she could. There were three, all of which had the typical scent identifiers of the Ridge. A boy had come yesterday with those same notes of willow, and mud, and herbs. She wondered if they came bearing an update on the situation, but perhaps not? Bright eyes fell over their forms, and she chuffed a greeting. "You called?"

(This post was last modified: Nov 14, 2018, 06:23 PM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]