(See All?) Announcements
837 Users Online
Google, Bing

Whispered voices — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Courtney who has 39 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
Hartt knew she wouldn't make it into Swift River and wandered around, deciding if she wanted to go back and ask again. She made it to the Wild Cherry Orchard. She padded through the slowly melting snow and looked around at the orchard. Snow was still on the branches and ice covered the cherries.

She sat down, looking around at the scenery. It was beautiful but Hartt was rather lonely. She hoped to find someone she could talk to but wasn't having any luck. She lifted her head and began to sing.
Played by Bridget who has 136 posts.
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'> Pakuna walked among the cherry trees like a ghost, her legs carrying her along smoothly. It was a clear day, the air crisp, flowing through her nostrils. Her cold nose crinkled as she scented the air. Suddenly, a song filled the silent air- the song of a wolf. The shewolf's ears perked forth, listening intently. Who was howling? She tilted her cranium, zoning in on where the howl was coming from. Grunting almost inaudibly, Pakuna stepped forth, eyes flicking to and fro for a wolf among the trees.

She padded forth lightly, cautiously, for she did not know who this wolf was or what intentions they may have. Water dripped from the frozen cherries as they were beginning to slowly thaw out. Pakuna felt her muscles tighten beneath her thick brown and black pelt, for the scent of the other wolf grew stronger. Within moments, the white wolf came into view. Pakuna stepped out of a mess of cherry trees and into a bit of a clearing, where she stood silently, gazing at the young shewolf. Nay, Pakuna was never the first to talk, for she always waited for the other wolf to do so.</span>
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
As Hartt finished howling, she noticed a black and brown coated female in a clearing. She seemed to be a few years older than Hartt but she didn't mind. <b>"Hello. I'm Hartt. It's nice to meet you."</b> She smiled at the she wolf and wagged her tail.

She was curious to know if the she-wolf was a pack member but when Hartt picked up her scent she realized she was a lone wolf just like her. <b>"What brings you here?"</b>
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'> Pakuna listened carefully as the young female greeted her and introduced herself. Pakuna thought it was rather odd that a wolf introduce themselves so fast- she didn't even know her yet. She could want to rip her pelt off at any given moment, so why exactly should she trust her? Easing herself, Pakuna stepped forward, lifting her head slightly <b>" 'Ello there"</b> she rasped <b>"What brings me here? I be just wanderin' I tell ya."</b> Yes, her accent was odd, and some wolves had difficulty understanding her. Hopefully this one didn't have too much trouble... then again, did it really matter?

Watching the white shewolf's tail wag, Pakuna lifted hers in a bit of a dominant matter. She continued to keep a sharp eye on the female, unsure of who she was or what she was to do next.</span>
(This post was last modified: Feb 29, 2012, 07:11 PM by Pakuna.)
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
<b>"I love your accent. Have you been in Relic Lore long?"</b> Hartt smiled and sat down, still wagging her tail. She didn't even notice the she-wolf had taken a bit of a dominant position. Hartt probably shouldn't have been that friendly with strange lone wolves, some where not very friendly.

She decided to try to be friendly and get to know the older wolf. <b>"Can I ask your name Ma'am?"</b> Hartt noticed that she seemed a little uneasy around Hartt. <b>"I promise I'm not going to bite. It's just been a while since I saw a friendly face."</b>
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'> Pakuna watched Hartt's tail swish two and fro, as if it were a pendulum. She crinkled her nose, taking in the scent of the wolf again, memorizing it. <b> "Nay, I just about stepped foot here a few days ago."</b> Pakuna said, looking at the ground for a moment now. The snow was beginning to melt, revealing dead grasses beneath that would rejuvenate within the upcoming spring time. Looking back up, she frowned a bit when the younger wolf asked for her calling. Pakuna sighed, but figured it wouldn't hurt to let the wolf know <b> "Me callin' is Pakuna"</b> she nodded, still standing. She paced a bit, observing the jungle of cherry trees around her and the other lone wolf.

<b>"Many wolves here, eh?"</b> she looked back to Hartt now, face growing curious <b>"Ye don't belong to a pack now, do ye?"</b></span>
(This post was last modified: Feb 29, 2012, 07:43 PM by Pakuna.)
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
Hartt noticed Pakuna didn't really seem to want to tell Hartt her name at first. <b>"I've been here for a little while but not long."</b> She watched as Pakuna paced back and forth. <b>"Do you not like being here with me?"</b> Her tail stopped wagging but she still tried to appear friendly.

<b>"Ya there are plenty of wolves here I just haven't run into many. And no I'm not in a pack. I tried to join but I messed up and the leader rejected me."</b> Hartt looked down, upset with herself that she had been so rude to the Swift River leader.
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'> Pakuna seated herself beneath a cherry tree, sighing almost inaudibly. <b> "Not so used ta havin' company"</b> She said, closing her eyes. A few birds sang from a tree about fifteen feet to her East. Oh, how she enjoyed listening to their songs. It was like a story told in many different notes. Opening her eyes again, she continued to speak: <b>"What had ye done to be rejected?"</b> She tilted her head in curiosity, watching to see how the white wolf would react.

Hartt seemed nice enough, but perhaps because she was so young, she has not had enough experience with other wolves... especially leaders of packs.</span>
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
Hartt sighed as she spoke. <b>"I've been on my own for as long as I can remember. The pack I asked to join was the first pack I have ever been around and I wasn't really sure how to act. I ended up being rude towards the leader without realizing it. I didn't mean to I just didn't know what I was supposed to do. No one ever taught me."</b>

<b>"What about you Pakuna? Are you going to join a pack?"</b>
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'> Pakuna listened carefully as Hartt explained to her what had happened- why she was not accepted into the pack. She leaned back slowly, back pressing against the trunk of the small cherry tree. Parting her jaws, she waited for Hartt to end her sentence before she began to speak. <b> "Aye, I wish to join one. Me heart's been tellin' me to do so"</b> Being without a pack for over three years was beginning to tear at her. She felt as if she had no purpose, or no meaning to her life. She began growing annoyed and quite frustrated with walking around constantly, eating small game. She wished to hunt with a pack and take down bigger game, such as deer. It had felt like forever since she had done that. She almost began to salivate at the thought of the venison.

<b> "Ye gonna try again? To join, I mean?"</b> she asked the wolf.</span>