(See All?) Announcements
568 Users Online
Bing, Sophrosnia, Google, Hera

Ask the Lonely — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 195 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kanosak
OOC: Do you want to wrap it up here and head over to the Secluded Spring or somewhere closer to post a join thread?

<blockquote>It was as if a great weight had been lifted off his golden shoulders. If they had a healer, he could continue to learn but at a more leisurely pace than if he was all they had. <b>"Oh don't worry, there are plenty of jobs to go around, although you may find it hard to escape Kashikoi, I believe he is rather intent on learning what you may have to teach, and I wouldn't mind picking up a few pointers either..."</b> he said with a smile, raising himself and stretching. She was right. If they were going to be on their way, now was the time to leave. He would lead the way to his home, looking forward to greeting his family and learning of what had passed while he was gone, but they would need to take a detour first so she could meet with the alphas. He was suddenly restless. <b>"Race you?"</b> he challenged with a smile before bounding into the undergrowth. He couldn't wait to get home.</blockquote>

{exit}
(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2012, 11:55 AM by Kanosak.)
user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
OOC: THat is fine, will you be doing that thread with me as well?

Racing after the golden wolf she laughed, her small muscles rippling under her pelt. Pinning her ears back on her head so she could catch up she started running next to him. Panting slightly she spoke,<b> 'I'm not going to be able to win, you know where we are going, as I do not."</b> Running quickly she leapt over a log as she ran. WIth the wind blowing through her fur she was happy to run again, it was as though she was having the feeling of freedom.

Blinking her eyes she shook her head quickly as they started to dry out. Blinking to moisten her eyes she looked at the wolf next to her with a laugh. Pushing her legs faster she twitched her ears. With her small build she definitely had speed on her side. Jumping over a bush of herbs quickly as to not trample them she landed evenly on her paws.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.