(See All?) Announcements
430 Users Online
Isla, Chan, Bing, Google

something may be there — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Ismeme ran ahead of Rolu, ready for their hunt. She stopped, Rolu out of sight for now, and took in her surroundings. The ice covering the wild cherries had slowly begun to melt, sending water droplets to the ground or any wolf who stood underneath as Isa had. Water droplets landed on her nose and she backed up, shaking her head. The snow beneath her paws was beginning to melt away as well, exposing patches of brown grass beneath the white snow. In this beautiful place and with Rolu there, whom she believed she was beginning to like more than just a companion, Isa felt completely blissful.

She felt compelled to sing at that moment and lifted her muzzle to the sky as a long howl escaped her lips. As the howl ended she turned and smiled as she waited for Rolu to catch up.
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu ran after Isa knowing she was faster than him. He heard the howl that erupted from the female, and he howled to as her ran after her. Then, bursting out of the bushes he collided with the female, his tawny fur ruffling with disbelieve as he skidded across the ground. Looking up at her he broke into a hearty laugh, but cut himself short when the smell of spring deer waffled into his nose.

He grinned and got up slowly sniffing the air to locate the deer. By the smell it seemed to be alone.
Getting up he looked at her making his self clear, they had found there next meal.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa heard Rolu return her howl with his own and then a moment later he collided with her, knocking her off balance. As she stood and looked back at him they both broke out into laughter. It quickly ended when they picked up the scent of deer not too far away. Isa looked over at Rolu and as she walked past him, towards the deer, she playfully pulled his ear before taking off in the direction the scent was coming from.

She ran, following the scent, her mouth beginning to water as the scent got stronger the closer she got. She stopped and slowed as the doe came into view. Isa turned and waited for Rolu.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
sorry it short

Rolu stopped by Isa and watched the doe. Then he circle it and stopped, waiting to see if Isa would push the deer torwads him. Keeping an eye out he waited for her to make her move.

Thinking he would just move the deer to him, knowing that she couldn't here him. He moved his eyes back and forth to her though.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa leapt towards the doe, scaring it and forcing it back towards Rolu. She bit into its neck, holding on. The deer managed to kick Isa's side. She yelped in pain and let go of the doe. Isa ignored the pain and rushed at the deer again, bitting into its leg and tightened her grip.

She clawed at its chest and neck, trying to bring it down.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu jumped forward and leaped at the doe as Isa went for the leg. As he watched her claw its chest he leapt for the throat, and made a bone crushing bite to the throat. He held on as the doe went down and his eyes glanced back at Isa making sure she wasn't injured. It was rather a speedy take down and he thought about it again. It was the greatest hunting team, speed and strenght, put to gether.

Rolu let go as the doe stopped breathing, making sure it was dead. Then, he dug in while it was stil warm, letting the blood flow in his mouth. Turning to Isa he said with his mouth stained,<b>"You going to eat or what?"</b> Rolu chuckled at the end and laid down near the deer waiting for her to eat first like a gentle man.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa let go of the doe as it went down. Rolu finished it off and started to dig in then stopped and asked if she was going to eat. He chuckled and laid down and waited for her.

Isa stood in place, her legs shaking and threatening to buckle under her. The doe had kicked her side harder than she originally thought. Isa started thinking something might be broken but she wasn't sure. She hadn't broken any bones before so she couldn't tell.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu noticed Isa's legs shake, and she didn't move. Getting up he went over to her and looked at her side. He didn't see anything, but it seemed she still hurt. He licked her muzzle and gentle touched her side. Then, he ripped of a bit of the deer and brought it over to her so she didn't have to move.

He looked over her again and whined,<b>"Are you okay?"</b> he asked. Then, he nugged her shoulder trying to get her to answer him.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by Courtney who has 39 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
OOC: oops I didn't notice I switched over to my other character till after I already replied. Sorry bout that.

Isa looked up at Rolu as he came up to her. He licked her muzzle but when he touched her side she yelped in pain. He went back to the deer to rip some meat off for her. Isa slowly laid down on the side that wasn't hurt. She whimpered a little.

Nothing was broken. It probably would have hurt much more if it was. It was just painful for the moment. She looked up at him and licked his muzzle. <b>"I'm alright. It just hurts. I'll probably be sore for the next couple of days but I'll be fine. Don't worry."</b>
(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2012, 01:23 AM by Hartt.)
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
<b>"Fine, but be careful. And if you feel even the slit like your going to fall over or some thing drastic well happen tell me!"</b> Rolu's voice was intense and strained. He looked over at her again before going over and pulling of a few pieces for himself. Picking the pieces up he came over and sat beside her.

Rolu peaked at her every so often, hoping she was okay. Pulling of another piece of meat, he looked at her. As he finished the piece he said,<b>"If we where able to would you want to lead a pack?"</b> He looked at her his head cocked, waiting for her answer.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek