(See All?) Announcements
267 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel

Roaming in rage — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lia who has 31 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Accailia Sora
Accailia listened quietly as Sol spoke. When he finished, it seemed apparent that he no longer wished to speak. She picked the rabbit back up, no longer hungry, and placed it a short ways away from the cream male. <b>"You can still have it if you want it. I'm no longer hungry. I'll leave you be now."</b>

She turned to leave when all of a sudden another wolf tackled her, making her fall to the ground. At first Accailia thought it was Sol getting revenge until she looked up and saw a black female looming over her. The black bitch lashed out at her, scratching her face and chest before she ripped into Accailia's vulnerable belly. The look in the she-wolf's eyes frightened Accailia. This wolf didn't want a fight, she wanted to kill Accailia. She didn't even know the she-wolf.

Accailia knew it was no use and that he more than likely wouldn't help but she called for Sol anyway, begging for his help. She was no match for the she-wolf, she was older and stronger. Accailia tried her best to protect her throat as she lashed out at the female, trying to scratch her already scarred chest and attempt to push her off.
Played by Alexis who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lupus Sol
Sol lifted his chin slightly, letting his golden eyes close softly as the she-wolf finnaly seemed to understand what he was asking for. Peace. Ears twisting back he attempted to block out her finnal words as she set down the kill and prepared to leave, a small sigh escaped his maw as silence fell at last. Of corse it couldn't last though, his fur stood on end and he flt the breeze over his head and imidiatly he knew what was going on. Ears flicking upward his eyes flashed open and his head jerked to the side only tho catch a glimps of another she-wolf. His jaw had dropped at the suprise of her leapin gover him, but he snapped it shut, <i>How long had she been there, why did she jump over me? What was she doing? And why did I not sence her presence earlier?</i> His thoughts quickly changed as the new comer attacked. She haddn't once turned to look at him or even pause, she imidiatly struck the other female. His ears pulled back against his skulll as Sol found his footing and rose to a stance sutible for the situation.

Gaze narrowing he watched the two begin a struggle, what did the she-wolf do to the other female to make her attack? It didnt matter, he wasn't in it so Sol didn't care. His bushy fur still fluffier than usual the hudson bay snuck around the fight quicetly. Soon reaching the place the rabbit was laying quietly. He doughtl]ed either of the females would notice it missing after they finnished their bralw. Dipping his head he opened his fangs and grabbed the kill, lifting his head quietly and preparing to go.
(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2012, 07:55 PM by Lupus.)