(See All?) Announcements
32 Users Online
Bing, Google

Iliana Viceryn
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Hayley
.... current characters: None - new member
.... how you found us: deviantArt group
.... your character's initial physique life points (Speed, Stamina, Strength): Speed 80, Stamina 150, Strength 120
....a role play sample (200+ words):

Crickets chirped softly in the inky blackness of the night, a symphony of nature that paired beautifully with stargazing. It was hard to make out Iliana's dark form among the shadows, the only giveaway being the moonlight making her white spots glow dimly. She rested on a smooth rock that divided a cluster of bushes and ferns, head tilted upwards as brilliant dandelion-yellow eyes searched the sky overhead. The night was clear and calm, the recent clouds that had coated the land for days and drenched them with rain finally having departed. The smell of petrichor and damp earth was all around her, a perfect accent to the peaceful night.

The stars glittered calmly against the backdrop of the dark sky. A wild one shot across the star every now and again, each one bringing a fresh sense of wonder to Iliana's heart. Stargazing was one of the few times that the dark wolf allowed herself to truly relax, to lay down her shield and sword in favor of enjoyment and wonder.

It was one of the few things that remained from her childhood in the Keskaran Wilds, and even the bad thoughts, the horrid memories, could not take that from her. She refused to let the one thing she truly enjoyed be pervaded by memories of a traumatic past; what good would it do her? The hybrid inhaled the crisp night air deeply, holding it within her lungs for a moment before releasing it in a breathy sigh. No demons from her past would be allowed to destroy the life she had made for herself.

and finally a bit about your character.... big gorl just wants a home

(sorry if i messed anything up, i've never been on a forum like this before!!)
Hi Hayley,

Everything about your application looks good except for the LP numbers. As a 2 year old, she’s and adult and is eligible for 350 LP. Could you update your points and we can get you accepted? Thanks!
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
i believe everything is fixed now, let me know if there are any other problems! the LP system is still a bit confusing to me haha. thank you!
(Feb 23, 2019, 10:28 PM)Iliana Wrote:  i believe everything is fixed now, let me know if there are any other problems! the LP system is still a bit confusing to me haha. thank you!

Hi Hayley! No worries about that, that's why we're looking into simplifying that system a lot in the upcoming move!
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]