(See All?) Announcements
71 Users Online

Lorelei
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Ayen
.... current characters: 0
.... how you found us: I think I joined a while back... I must have found it on another site, but it's been a few years now, I've been inactive for quite some time.
.... your character's initial physique life points (Speed, Stamina, Strength): 100 Speed, 120 Stamina, 105 Strength
....a role play sample (200+ words): Lorelei couldn't believe her luck. How long had she been tracking this stupid animal? Two days? Who knows. But now, the limp body of a younger elk lay under her paws, of which she triumphantly stood upon, fearlessly warning the rest of its herd to dare come near.
The rest of the herd seemed uninterested in trying their luck, so they scattered into the trees, leaving the lone wolf to partake in her well-earned feast. She ate quickly and filled up on as much as her stomach could pack in, knowing that if she was any slower, someone else would come along to take her carcass from her. Bits of flesh hung from her mouth in an unladylike manner as she frequently looked to make sure nothing was approaching - the smell of death would no doubt bring hungry mouths to come and steal what's rightfully hers. She had to make the most of it.
Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted movement, and looked over the roundness of the elk's stomach to see a dark dot approaching on the horizon. A big bear lumbered menacingly towards her, its head lowered with intent, eyes clearly trained on the fat meal below Lorelei's paws. Despite the clear advantage the bear had, Lorelei immediately put her paws up on the carcass and sneered forward, raising the fur on her back, lips curling to bear her teeth at the approaching thief. Her threat display did nothing to dissuade the bear, in fact it seemed to pick up the pace, its head tucked and ears pinned. Lorelei blanched and scrambled to tear off as much as she could carry, the bear closing the distance quickly as it broke into a run.
She was able to turn tail and book it into the forest with a mouthful of takeout, the bear giving her a good charge before huffing triumphantly. Lorelei wasn't happy about it, she barely had enough time enjoy her meal, let alone rest from the energy she'd exerted whilst bringing the thing down. Still, she was fortunate to get out with the generous portion she had grabbed, and satisfied herself with that.
and finally a bit about your character.... Lorelei is a careful and skilled huntress, she's wary and cold towards strangers but fiercely loyal to her friends. She's a bit of a tomboy, and doesn't usually care about her appearance, may even seem a bit childish at times.