672 Users Online
Bing, Google

shinin' like a fiery beacon — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hudson "Huddy" Macieo
Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say

When she called them gross he gave a snort of amusement, a small grin crooking the ends of his mouth upward and he gave an approving nod at the comment. Gross they were indeed. How his father had ever liked them he wasn’t sure.

She went for the bait of his proposition and his tail gave a pleased flick. His stomach was already rumbling at the prospect of a nice big deer or, maybe if they were lucky, an elk. “Well, between you, me, and both our companions we have 4 of us. I’ve scented some herds on the wind nearby and with that number we wouldn’t have to settle with a weak one. We could surely take one down big enough to fill all our bellies,” he said. She seemed smart and he wasn’t usually wrong in his assumptions. Winter made all of them hungry, he knew that for certain, and no sensible wolf would pass up an opportunity like this.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
Played by Tasha who has 178 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne
And there's an old man sitting on the throne

She was relieved he agreed with her plain vernacular. At least she had gotten something right. They certainly seemed gross, plucking wolves from their homes and dropping them someplace new, in the middle of winter no doubt.

There was the suggestion further, four wolves teaming up to track a herd and Rhaegara considered the proposition. She was not certain of how Adelard would feel about a diversion from their current course, but she supposed she would need to ask. “My friend and I are travelling east currently, following the streams.” She explained, a tempted tone carrying in her voice. “It is not a decision I can make for him; I would need some time to consult him and see if he’s interested, though I don’t see why any wolf would turn down a hunt in the middle of a winter like this.” It was certainly a conditional acceptance. She was hungry, and she wanted food, but she craved the companionship that travelling with Adelard brought more because it fed her soul.

that's saying that i probably shouldn't be so mean
Played by Kristen who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hudson "Huddy" Macieo
Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say

Rhaegara mentioned that she couldn’t make a decision for her travel companion, but that she’d talk to him and try to convince him. The dark Macieo gave an understanding nod of his head. He also needed to talk to Sága about the offer and give her a heads up, it didn’t do well to make assumptions on the part of others. Though the woman seemed young, at least she understood that. “Sounds like a plan. I’ll go find my companion and let her know, then perhaps we could meet back here at high sun if everything goes as planned,” he said, his voice a mixture of a suggestion and a statement.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
Played by Tasha who has 178 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne
And there's an old man sitting on the throne

While Rhaegara tended to have a natural disposition to giving orders given the way she was raised, she respected her travelling companion enough that she would never try and make a decision for him, or really anyone whom she wasn’t dominant over. Seeing as she wasn’t in a pack, that meant she wasn’t making any decisions for anyone else. She hummed at his plan and nodded. “Aye, that works.” She offered in confirmation. She was ardent about the idea of hunting in a group and bringing down a sizeable kill. Her stomach yearned for it as the hunger pains reminded her of just what she wanted.

-Fade-

that's saying that i probably shouldn't be so mean