(See All?) Announcements
751 Users Online
Finley, Nori, Google, Sophrosnia, Bing

you know who I am — Dastard's Rapids 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Clover thought for a moment before shaking her head. That name was not familiar, and she could not recall anyone ever mentioning it to her either back at home or during her travels. "Sorry, can't say I have," she said a little sadly, sensing the interest and excitement in his voice. Maybe that was where his group had come from before they started travelling? Her head canted to the side curiously as Viorel continued to speak. It seemed they did not intend to leave home, and were trying to get back. Nose scrunching in confusion, she was about to ask about it but stopped herself. That could be a topic for further discussion when they made their way out of these woods.

She met his gaze with a smile and a nod, that sounded like a good idea to her. "I'm not sure the plant I want is around here, but it would be good to have some company for a while!" Clover did not like being alone for too long, and just meeting strangers now and then did nothing to stifle the desire in her to belong in a group of wolves. If things went well then maybe she could stick with them for longer than just a little while, but she did not want to get her hopes up too high. She exhaled softly, gaze stuck to Viorels' black form as they continued through the forest. Hopefully it would not take them all night to get out.