(See All?) Announcements
622 Users Online
Google, Bing, Juniper, Vanadis

fame, liquor, love — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Well, that was a bit of a shame, but maybe she could meet Rhae's travelling companion another time if they were lucky enough to meet up again. She hoped they did as the other female seemed nice - definitely friend material in her eyes. "A bit challenging to find something to hunt in this snow," she commented idly, gaze drifting off to the trees as she thought about looking for something to eat herself. Hunger would set in soon, and she wanted to try her paw at catching a rabbit, but that would depend on if one was brave enough to leave its burrow.

Clover looked back back at Rhaegara when she agreed with her of not wanting whatever happened to occur again, brought back to reality from her thoughts. Though the sun was still high in the sky, there were things she wanted to do, like looking for more herbs that were not hidden beneath the snowy ground. Finding something to eat was a little lower on her list, but still up there if the opportunity arose. "I should be getting on my way, don't wanna keep you from your friend any longer," she said with a smile, figuring that Rhae would want to return to the male she was travelling with. "But it was great to meet you!" Clover stood up, turning back to where she had come from, glancing behind her at Rhae with a wag of her tail. "I do hope we meet again soon."
Played by Tasha who has 178 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne
And there's an old man sitting on the throne

Rhae recalled when she had first met Adelard, the odd nature he’d had in their first interaction and truthfully she wasn’t sure how an interaction with the wolf would go for Clover. She seemed more bubbly than Rhae herself. She hummed softly and nodded, not mention the plans to hunt with Huddy and Saga because Rhaegara still had to talk to her travel companion about it, though she’d be shocked if any wolf denied the changes for a decent meal in this season. Summer or Spring, she could see that perhaps, but not in the cruel nature of the winter months.

Clover seemed to be taking her leave, and so Rhae dipped her head as a goodbye with a soft smile. “It was nice to meet you too!” She returned as the girl started to turn and bound away. “I hope so as well!” She agreed with her last words before turning the opposite direction and bounding off. She needed to catch up with her travel companion and fill him in on the situation and find out if a hunt was something that he wanted to do.

-Fade-

that's saying that i probably shouldn't be so mean