(See All?) Announcements
504 Users Online
Bing, Google

but it's just the price I pay — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Greyer who has 30 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Aubine Gerau
Like Adelard, she too had become lost in her wanderings. Without true direction or a proper safe place to "run the borders," she was simply wandering. Forever practicing the one thing she was good at: foraging and finding what she sought after. Surely this little encounter with Sága was a sign. It had been days since she had come into contact with another; and, where there were wolves, surely one of them might have found her beloved sibling.

At the mention of the uncertainty and predicament of it all, Aubine was undaunted. Two was always better than one (as she knew well by now); and, for the both of them to be in decent shape (no detectible ailments) and in good spirits, perhaps it was worth the risk to suggest further... "C'mon," she beckoned with a tip of her head. "Maybe we should keep moving then? If we're keeping on the move, then those hoomans won't find you. And--" Something in her voice picked up in tone, a more enthusiastic note carrying her words, "Maybe... just maybe, we'll find our families along the way." If she had been human, she might have offered out a hand, an open-armed embrace. "We've got this."
(This post was last modified: Jan 17, 2021, 10:33 AM by Aubine.)
so I risk it all just to be with you
AUBINE GERAU
and I risk it all for this life we choose
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health
Played by Pinn who has 117 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn

Not sure if you want to wrap this up here, or if you'd like to add another reply, but I'm good either way!

Sága felt a calm determination at Aubine's beckon, stepping foreword to close a little bit of the distance between them. For whatever reason, the Gods had seen fit to place this woman in front of her, tying their fates together for at least a little while. It seemed that the longer she remained in this place, the more sure she was that for whatever reason, this was exactly where she was supposed to be.

The smile that crinkled her nose at Aubine's rendition of the word humans was genuine, and sorely needed, as was her optimism. They did have this. The two of them, and Hudson, of course, would find their families, Sága would learn her purpose here, and they would thrive. All of them. Together or apart.

"We do."

[Image: SAGA.png]
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun