(See All?) Announcements
570 Users Online
Bing, Google

gotta take advantage of the one summer night — Empress Riffle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 142 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VII. Subordinate
Vanadís

Vanadis tried very hard to keep it together as the man inspected himself, but his movements alongside Vi's accidental chuckles were too much. Pale eyes narrowed in the inky man's direction before a fit of giggles poured out of her throat. She did her best to stop them, but every time she looked at Viorel or the stranger they started up again, so her pale gaze flickered to the treeline instead. You were supposed to catch more flies with honey, or something, and laughing at someone was definitely the opposite of that.

The stranger's voice was small as it fell into the air, forcing Vana's laughter to fall away enough that she was able to compose herself.  "Come on, Vi. It's.. not that bad." Her words were... unconvincing at best.

(This post was last modified: Apr 09, 2021, 08:37 AM by Vanadis.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leviticus Armstead
The other two were clearly nowhere near as concerned about the mysterious black streaks, continuing to giggle and speak lightly. Maybe it was just, some really weird dirt? Levi couldn't remember a time he'd rolled around in any dirt, though. Not recently at least...

Viorel said he should clean up, and Vanadis claimed it wasn't so bad. Levi was still very much stuck on how and why. Regardless of the questions, however, this hadn't gone anything like he'd thought it would and the poor boy really couldn't think of a way to salvage it. Taking a pointed step back, his ears relaxed slowly while his eyes looked side to side, seeking an escape route.

"Yeah... um. I gotta... I gotta go..."

Go take a bath in the middle of this white frigid heck. Oof. Leviticus began backing up in earnest, looking to disappear behind the trees entirely if neither of the others moved to stop him.

"It was... nice meeting you..."

I guess....
[Image: qfzMxz5.png]
Played by Ghost who has 628 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Sing it again now

What a completely strange interaction this night had been. Vanadis was doing what seemed to be her best to be more diplomatic than Viorel, but she certainly wasn’t being very convincing. The giggles made him want to reach out and nibble on her cheek, but realized this might be overstepping his bounds, and instead just bumped her shoulder playfully. He was going to retort that the black streak were in fact, that bad, when Levi cut the thought short.

Looking towards the dirty wolf with a curious expression on his salt and pepper muzzle he called out, ”Yeah nice to…” But he had already retreated back throughout the trees. The disappearing tail, tipped with soot was enough to bring out another round of laughter. This time he nudged Vanadis playfully, ”Now about who is going for that swim.” And bent down into a play bow. Neither of them were going in and he knew it, but he certainly was looking forward to a good romping wrestling match.

Lets make it happen

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]