(See All?) Announcements
465 Users Online
Bing, Google

Grains of the Past — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash was ecstatic to have his brother back. He could hardly contain himself; he felt as though he might explode, and all that would be left would be fur. But things here needed settling; these two wolves seemed comfortable in the Cove. They clearly knew it. They both seemed familiar to Nash, but the memories seemed locked behind a haze of puppyhood.

Chan answered the opposite male’s question, and Nash puffed his chest slightly, proud of his mother and aching with longing.

He shoved it down. Shouldn’t spoil a happy moment with what he didn’t have.

The woman, who Nash found the most familiar, asked a question of her own and named her own parents. Those, at least, were names Nash was very familiar with, as his parents often spoke of the Vuesains. His father had been very loyal to them.

”Vuesain?” Nash asked, ears pricking. ”So the Cove belongs to you, then. Your inheritance.”

He belatedly realized he hadn’t answered her first question. ”I’m Nash and this is Chan. Eastfall? Our parents were Tagg and Moonshadow Eastfall.”

Vuesains. Well, that explained why they seemed familiar; he’d probably met them as an infant or something.

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
running like renegades

Noticing the tawny man stepping ahead of the ebony coated male, his eyebrows rose just was he announced the two of them were also born aside the lake as well and his mother led the Cove to boot. However, Neha would have more knowledge of who was within the Cove as of course Aleister had been elsewhere. Neha questioned the man, her gaze looking to him for moment. His mismatched gaze locked onto hers for that moment and he raised his brows. Perhaps the two pairs of siblings could band together. His agouti littermate then divulged their lineage to the pair and their claim upon the mountain lake.

The ebony cloaked male seemed to know their surname and realized who they were. Giving the Vuesain siblings their names now, his head nodded softly in proper greeting. He went on to explain who their parents were, but only their mother's name sounded familiar to the male. He couldn't exactly put a face to the name, but it did sound familiar. I'm Aleister and this is my sister Neha, he responded in turn, his gaze glancing over to his littermate. We are hoping to call this place home again. We would be honored if you wanted to join us just like your parents united with our parents. But the choice is yours. Allowing a soft smile to form upon his ebony lips, he didn't want to pressure the other siblings in case they had plans of their own. However, it felt right.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall

Surprise washed over Chan's features as the woman spoke her claim. The founders, he'd heard a lot about them, even had some very faint memories of their time in the pack. Those had been his earliest days, however, and he had no way of telling if he was being lied to or not. As per usual, he decided to give them the benefit of the doubt regardless.

Still, it bothered him to hear it said: belongs to you, your inheritance. It bothered him to hear of their parents referred to in the past tense as well, but those questions would have to wait. Chan knew of the arrangements made between all of their parents, but he couldn't help the strong pull in his chest at the notion. He didn't care about thrones and heirs, he cared about this place being a home, and as far as he was concerned, that made it theirs. All of theirs, Staryn's and Neha's and Elwood's, all of them; each and every pup born under the pack's protection and raised beside the lake's calm waters.

Were the Vuesains willing to acknowledge that? His eyes watched them both, hoping they were as open and loving as the legacy their parents had created.

They were swift to assuage his concerns. Chan's musculature visibly relaxed and his ears picked up to show his interest in what Aleister proposed.

"Yes," he answered. "I absolutely want to make this place home again. But, does that," Chan looked to his brother, concern drawing his brows together, "you mean the pack's really just... gone?"

CHAN EASTFALL
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Mai who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neha Vuesain
"Tagg and Moonshadow..." She repeated the names, searching her memories. "Yes...I do believe I remember them." Addressing both Chan's and Nash's questions, be they voiced or silent, Neha explained further. "The Cove is note solely ours. But everyone's." Soft brown eyes flicked between the brothers. "Just as it was to your parents, it is your home too."

Slipping her eyes shut for a brief moment, she recalled Namid's memory. Of her values and beliefs while she led Fallen Tree Cove. When she re-opened them again, Neha was to make her intentions crystal clear. "I know my mother would want this; for us to unite again as a pack. Not to reclaim the Cove just for my brother and I, but for all our family." She smiled. "And that includes you, whether you like it or not." She sat down, more at ease now, replying to Chan. "I don't believe the Cove was ever really gone. That we are here together just goes to show it still exists in some form. But we can take it a step further and begin anew."
Neha can often be found close to Aleister's side and therefore may appear in any of his threads.
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash's heart pounded in his ears. Restart the Cove? Bring everyone back together, have a family again? The four of them? It seemed so right, even if they were missing so many faces. The next generation... all of them together, carrying on their parents' legacy. Nash glanced toward his father's grave. He could almost hear Tagg encouraging him, telling him this is exactly what he needed to do.

He didn't need that voice. Nash wanted this. He had Chan back. He would have at least part of his family, and he could make a new one with the Vuesain siblings.

Nash gave his brother a sad look. "I don't know where any of them are. I've been looking." He perked up and looked over the group. "But you're here now. A family." He looked at Neha and couldn't help a swell in his chest at her words. "I'm in; of course I'm in. The Cove has always been my home and always will be, and will always be my family."

FADE