(See All?) Announcements
522 Users Online
Bing, Google

blue cheese has mold in it — Swallow Swallet 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 628 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle
If Vanadis wants to come meet Vayko you can fade out your next post and I'll start a new thread for the three of them <3

This love has taken its toll on me

The bow was met with a snort and dramatically rolled yellow eyes, ”I said I would be leader soon, although your majesty has a nice ring to it.” His tone made it clear that he was teasing, while he knew he wanted respect there was no way he was going to make everyone call him ‘your majesty’. King maybe, and only when the situation really called for it. He was getting carried away, they hadn’t even officially made a pack yet and he was already worried about whether or not people were going to call him King Viorel or not. The teen grinned back at her, he liked her sarcastic attitude, it was fun.

New recruits, last time he had brought one back Vayko had been less than pleased, but that was before they had decided to settle. Everyone knew that you needed a decent amount of members in a pack if you were going to be strong enough to survive, they could do with some new blood. Raising his eyebrows he drawled, ”Depends, are you looking to be a new recruit Archer?” Then dropping the act his tail waived gently behind him, ”If you’re looking for a new home, you can come back with me and meet my cousin, Vayko. You got any special skills or anything?” Clover had really sold herself with her medicinal knowledge, it would help if Vanadis could do the same.

She said goodbye too many times before

[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
Played by Pinn who has 142 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VII. Subordinate
Vanadís
Yes, please!

Vana was pleased that Viorel seemed to understand the nuances of sarcasm, and that he hadn't presented himself in an overly stuffy or sensitive matter. It kept things lighthearted and interesting, which gave her hope for the rest of his packmates.

Her lips curved into a playful smirk as she spoke, "Oh, so we've already upgraded to your Majesty?" Truthfully, the yearling did not care what he wanted to be called, but she couldn't resist the opportunity to jest.

When he asked if she was looking to be a new recruit, she made a show of thinking, as if she hadn't just hinted at wanting to join. "Well, if you're offering..." She hoped her tone and smile were enough of a, 'Yes.' On skills, the woman simply offered, "I'm fairly well versed in plants, if you don't have a healer. Otherwise, I'd make a good hunter, and a better scout." She hoped it would be enough to suffice.

(Fade)

(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2021, 07:05 PM by Vanadis.)