(See All?) Announcements
544 Users Online
Bing, Indi, Google

Winter Wonderland — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by arla who has 41 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Andrey Valle

Huh. So she was a coastal wolf … but she was not from the Estuary. Why would the two-legs have brought another coastal wolf to this strange place outside of Andrey’s pack? Nothing was making sense, and the raven Valle was just getting more and more confused. I’m from the coast, too, he responded slowly, a single brow raised as he studied her, only I’m not sure which direction. I have no idea where I—we—are. He was probably sharing too much information but whatever. What did he have to lose?

Most of them look like me, I guess, but I’m not sure who’s here and who isn’t. Don’t remember much so I’m not sure what happened. But if anyone mentions the Estuary send 'em West. He paused, his head tipping to the side. If his brother could bring another to join them maybe Andrey could do the same? Not that he intended on staying in this place for long—as soon as he figured out how to get back home he was gone. You’re welcome to hang out with us, too, if you’d like. Until you figure out what you wanna do, or whatever. He shrugged. He wasn’t going to be pushy. You don’t have to, of course.

Played by Flywolf33 who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bellavinne Sevak
Hearing that Andrey was a coastal wolf too set Vinnie a little more at ease, but her father's voice in the back of her mind reminded her that he could be lying, trying to get her to relax, that she needed to not be so trusting, and she already divulged too much information...

"The Estuary," she said, trying the word on her tongue and committing it to memory. She didn't know if her father had a name for their territory other than 'theirs'. "Estuary. If I hear it, I'll send them west."

And then Andrey offered for her to come with him. A part of her longed for the company, but another part of her was still too afraid of her father. If he found her in the company of someone else, especially a male… well, she’d be as good as dead. And his voice still niggled in her mind, whispering distrust.

”Thank you, but… I think I need to keep… going, I guess. But maybe I’ll see you around?” she pricked her ears. ”Maybe one of us will find your family by then.”
Played by arla who has 41 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Andrey Valle
faded + archived, sorry for the hold up!

Thank you, he hummed in response, a soft smile grazing his dark features as he studied the pale female. She seemed uncomfortable but that was to be expected—especially waking up in an unknown place. Maybe Andrey was wrong for being too trusting, or allowing himself to open up to this stranger. But he was also desperate to figure out what happened to his family—his pack—and figure out how to get home. He also wanted to get back to his brother and cousin as soon as possible before they decided that staying in this strange place was in their best interest.

He nodded to show he understood: No problem; if you change your mind you know where to find me. He offered her another mile before stepping away from her, his ears cupped toward her. Stay safe, he added before jogging off, leaving the girl alone to her thoughts once more.

She had not provided any information on the whereabouts of his family but she had given him a little more insight on his situation. He and his family were not the only ones that had been dropped off here. But what was the purpose?

Hopefully he’d figure it out… eventually…

Fade.