(See All?) Announcements
616 Users Online
Google, Bing

'til there are no stars anymore — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
<p>It seemed their little group had grown by one while she had been recovering or even before that. This was a surprise considering how she thought her brother had felt. Sharlee chose to be kind to Clover considering it was her cousin who seemed to be the one backing the woman up. She smiled when Clover agreed to getting better acquainted.
</p><p>
It was clear that they were there for more than just introductions when Vayko and Viorel started talking amongst themselves. She gathered they were talking about the area that they had gathered in. Her gaze shot to her brother when he spoke of den locations. She thought the den they were currently using was working well.  Her expression only grew more confused when he spoke of an amazing opportunity. It cleared some when he explained that they were going to start their own pack. 
</p><p>
Sharlee wasn't sure what to think of all of this. She had only been there a couple of days and before Vayko had said they were only staying until spring. She had to wonder where she fit into all of this. Her head snapped to look at her cousin when he asked if they were all in agreement. "This seems rather sudden," she stated finally after a moment of just staring at her cousin. "I suppose so," she added even though she wasn't sure about any of it. She didn't know what else to do but agree to everything they were proposing. </p>

(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2021, 03:55 AM by Sharlee.)
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Clover nodded along with Viorel's words, agreeing that the forest would give them enough shelter from the elements, and that come spring there should be plentiful food for them to hunt. It was a very good spot that he had found, and she could see a strong pack foundation being built in time with some hard work and effort. She was definitely in agreement, but felt that her opinion did not hold as much weight as Vayko's and Sharlee's did so decided to keep silent. She could mention it to Viorel at a later time to talk with him about everything.

"I think I would like to look for a good place to store all my herbs once spring comes around and I am able to gather more," she said softly to Viorel, her words more of a request than a statement. It was likely she would have to dig a small den somewhere, but she wanted Viorel's permission first as it seemed him and Vayko would be in charge of the little group. But she would wait for him to either accept or deny her request before slipping away from the group. They likely had things to discuss that she was not privy to for the time being, at least until she had fully earned their trust.
Played by Ghost who has 626 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

You were loosening my grip on Bobby Orr

The nod of agreement only further spurred on Viorel’s resolve. Vayko had not been that hard to convince, the promise of co-leadership had been enough to sway him to the older cousin’s side, but his brother might be a harder sell. Even worse, Andrey was not here to try to gauge his reaction, he would have to talk to him separately whenever his brother got back from his scouting trip.

Shaking his head he smiled, ”I have not, perhaps that is something that we can all do together, it may have to wait until the ground thaws to really dig it out.” And by may have to wait, he meant would really have to wait, even the strongest wolves would rip out their nails trying to break ground this time of year. Following Sharlee’s comment Viorel looked briefly towards her brother before glancing back her way, he would have to speak with her as well, convince her this really was the best for everyone.

Dark ear swivelled towards the soft voice beside him, looking towards her Viorel smiled again, ”of course, and if you would like any help looking for a place I would be happy to assist you.” Plus, it would give him a chance to get to know the light lady better.

Looking around towards the others he turned, it was time for them to scope out a den.

Isn't it amazing anything's accomplished?

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]