(See All?) Announcements
692 Users Online
Google, Bing

they do — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Clover had to bite back a retort at being called a floozy, feeling annoyance rise up within her at the remark. Vayko was being very bellicose and it rubbed her the wrong way. She was so much more than just a pretty face, but knew that responding back with a comment of her own would not help deflate the rising tension between her and the others, so she kept that thought to herself. She glanced back at the darker male as he spoke, brows furrowed slightly at his words. Viorel had also mentioned them wanting to find their way back to where they had come from. But before she had an opportunity to ask about it Viorel stood and spoke up, trying to reason with the other two and mentioning these... two legs. Whatever they were they did not sound very friendly.

She raised her body up into a sitting position, not wanting to quite stand up but not feeling comfortable laying down while everyone else was on their paws. She looked at Viorel as he mentioned these two legs being the enemy, deciding that she would ask him about them when they were not in such a tense situation. Her gaze turned to Vayko when he began to question her, lifting her chin up just a bit to show that she was not some dainty dame who would crumble under any pressure placed upon her. She could fight her own battles, physically and verbally, when it was required, but only as a last resort when diplomacy failed her.

"I left my birth pack far to the North in search of new lands and wolves, seeking out a new place to call home where I could use my knowledge for good to help others," she said in an even tone, deciding a bit of tactful neutrality would be best over her usual cheery nature. "If you truly don't want me here then I will leave, but I will more than happily pull my weight and help you in any way I can." She could only offer her skills and willingness to help in return for them allowing her to stay with them, and she hoped they would see that she truly meant what she said.
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
I think we're good to end with arla's post unless Andrey has more thoughts that need a response
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

The Valle had strong language, and he was never afraid to share his opinion. He didn’t particularly care of the woman didn’t like his thoughts. She wasn’t family, and that meant she did not have his trust nor his respect. Anyone who wasn’t family was their enemy, especially now in strange lands under strange circumstances. It all felt odd and he just didn’t like it. His cousin had a sharp retort for him, but he took it like he took any smack on the muzzle, which was with the indifference he felt towards any kind of scolding. He’d been scolded by the council far too many times to be afraid of what his cousin’s words might do.

He grumbled softly, because as much as he hated to admit it, Viorel had a point. If one of them was ill, they would need someone like Clover who had healing expertise… damnit. He gave silence in response to his cousin show that he was conceding the fight. They wouldn’t find their family or their way home if they were dead and he could recognize that at the very least. “Anyone who isn’t us is our enemy… but if you say that she could be one of us, then fine I guess.” He grumbled it half under his breath. He still wasn’t happy about it, but at least for now he could see his cousin’s point and not put up much of a fight.

Played by arla who has 41 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Andrey Valle

His brother was sure defensive, wasn’t he? They had not gotten sick yet from whatever the two-legs had given them so Andrey was doubtful one of them would fall ill, but whatever. There was no point in arguing with his brother. If he wanted the female to stay with them she was going to. Nothing Andrey or Vayko could say would make a difference. None of them were going to find their family, or their home, if they bunkered down here and created ties here but, again, whatever.

His features tightened as the pale female spoke up once more—new place to call home? Did she mean here or following the trio back to the Estuary? There was no sense in asking questions—it wouldn’t make a difference. Vayko responded begrudgingly; at least he seemed to be on the same page as Andrey. He was not sure what had gotten into his brother but he wasn’t about to pick a fight. It wasn’t in his character. Whatever you say, brother, he responded cooly with a flick of his tail as he turned away from the group and disappeared into the trees. He would sulk elsewhere.

Fin.

@Viorel @Clover @Vayko -- archived