Google, Bing, Isla

nebulae — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A nearby creek is full to the brim with fish. +3 Health
Played by Van who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
It wasn't him that she was disgusted with. Rather, herself, for not even beginning to think about the wolves he might have in his life. He probably had enough to worry about without her inserting herself right in like that. Although, of course the heat scent clinging to his pelt was unappealing to her, it wouldn't have caused her to recoil like that otherwise. The reality was less spectacular than what she'd built it up to be in her head - but, they were both adults, and she shouldn't have been surprised.

"Oh," she responded quietly, embarrassed by her own actions. So... this was fine? For her to be here? But then, what if he had children? "Sorry... I just... I didn't even think about the fact that you might have a family. That was pretty bad of me, wasn't it?" she asked, a soft chuckle escaping her.
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

The dark agouti male couldn’t help but to let his mind wander. Would he of spent the time with Aquene if he had run into Mavis first? He certainly held some affection for the cream coated woman besides him, so he was sure his night would have went differently if he had not of found that fateful cave. His once guarded gaze, softened when she responded with a simple ’Oh’. How could she of known they were not a couple?

It was not bad of her as he shook his head in response to her question. “The only family I had left walked out on me a week ago, so I’ve been feeling a little alone, ya know?” Aleister always felt connected to Mavis, enough to admit emotions he would normally keep guarded. She seemed to understand him at times when he didn’t even understand himself.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Van who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mavis Kipley
He was alone, he said. Perhaps not entirely, but in the ways that mattered. Mavis understood that - she remembered being part of Pookastone Scowle and feeling very much not part of anything. In fact, she didn't know if she'd ever felt that she belonged anywhere, if she were being honest.

She took a deep breath. Time to be brave.

"Well, that won't do, will it?" she announced, holding her head up in a playful haughtiness and clearing her throat. "Being alone isn't good for anyone. I guess I have no choice but to stick around." It was theatrical and sounded playful, but she was being serious when she spoke. Her clear green eyes flickered back over to him, face burning and posture tensing up just slightly, afraid of the rejection that might follow.
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Figuring she was still upset with situation, he didn’t expect her next words. A shy smile reached his lips as a playful side of her emerged as she announced she had no choice but to stick around. Though her words were playful and dramatic, he felt the sincerity of them in his heart. Finally after all of these years, they were able to reconnect and decide to stick together for once. A wide smile lifted his ebony lips as he reached to place a playful kiss upon her cheek. “You would honor me with your presence,” Aleister replied playfully, though his words were sincere. He was happy to have her here with him.

FADE
(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2021, 01:45 AM by Aleister.)
[Image: lMaXPz.png]