(See All?) Announcements
585 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel

all my friends keep asking — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Nash appeared to respect Flair's hesitance and clear unease as well, even choosing to recline back and stay passive in the conversation. Aleister too showed nothing but kindness, without being overbearing in his role. Chan was grateful for them both, especially as his guest spoke up again and made her desire to escape the situation plain.

"Definitely," he reassured with a grin, before throwing his attention on his den mates one last time; "I'll catch up with ya guys later."

Chan hoped the grateful look he passed over each of the men read clear. He would then turn his back to them and trot off, leading Flair to the personal cache of small game he'd been keeping, tucked tightly against a dense cluster of conifers along the center of the Northern rim of the valley.
(This post was last modified: Feb 23, 2021, 08:01 PM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
received permission to post before Nash

She returned his offer of hospitality with a limited, soft-spoken response before casting her gaze back down to her paws. Aleister couldn't quite read what was going on with the fiery woman and why she seemed to be crawling with uneasiness, but he hoped eventually she would emerge from her shell. Perhaps, she just wasn't a fan of group settings, which the Vuesain didn't blame her. He would rather be alone or with one wolf at a time, but that was largely because he was normally a man of few words. Groups too made him uncomfortable, though he was starting to get used to it now. Of course, he was going to have to if he wanted to lead the Cove.

Fiery eyes rose back from the earth to meet his mismatched gaze before giving both him and Nash a polite nod. Returning her nod with a short incline of his own muzzle, his gaze fell on his look alike as the fiery woman pleaded her case to escape the meeting to retrieve food from a nearby cache. He gave the tawny Eastfall man a soft nod before Chan took Flair away. Mismatched gaze then fell upon the ebony Eastfall man, as he gave Nash a playful shoulder bump. "Perhaps we should go find some lunch too?" Aleister asked before turning back towards the Lake in hopes of finding something to fill his own growling stomach.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Thanks for being so patient with me folks! The wedding is next week and then midterms the same time so I should be normal after that! Sorry for such a small post.

Nash quietly watched the exchange before him. He didn't know Flair, but it was clear she was incredibly uncomfortable. Nash had tried to make himself small, but since he'd never really had the chance to figure out social interaction, he was still awkward and didn't know if his attempt was really the best thing to do. So, instead of protesting and insisting on accompanying his brother - as he usually would have done upon Chan's return - he merely returned his farewell and turned to Aleister as he spoke.

Hunting? he wondered, a knot forming in his stomach. But hunting with two wasn't that different from hunting on his own, right? He probably wasn't going to embarrass himself, right? He nodded to his soon-to-be alpha with a forced smile. "Sounds good," he said, glancing one more time at his brother and Flair before heading off with Aleister.