(See All?) Announcements
454 Users Online
Bing, Google

I don't believe in failure — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Clover listened silently as Viorel spoke, explaining what had happened to him and how he and the others had gotten to the lands they were in. Her brows furrowed, a partially shocked expression appearing on her face as he talked. It was quite a lot to take in, and she could not say that she understood all of what he told her. Weird two-legged bald creatures just scooped them up while they were in their home and dumped them somewhere random? Logically it made no sense to her, and she could only begin to imagine the type of inner turmoil Viorel and the others were going through. Not knowing where home was, and being forcibly removed, it was not an easy thing to deal with. Maybe that was why Vayko had been so harsh with her.

"I'm sorry you had to go through something terrible like that, I can't imagine what you're going through," she said softly, not knowing how to express that she felt what had happened was horrible, but not wanting to make him feel as if she was pitying him. Whatever those two-legged creatures were, she hoped they never returned, for fear that they would do something worse.

She stopped when Viorel did, feeling the snow crunch loudly beneath her paws. A soft gasp left her lips when he gently nuzzled her cheek, unprepared for the sudden act of affection, and feeling that same warm feeling creep up her neck and face. Clover returned the affectionate gesture, feeling that it would be rude to not do so, a small smile appearing on her face at his words. She felt much the same, and while she did not believe in fate or predetermined life paths, it certainly felt that they world had pushed them in certain directions so that they met in that forest on that fateful day. "I feel the same," she said softly into his cheek fur before drawing back, gaze shifting to the forest around them. "We should... keep looking for a good spot," she said after clearing her throat, gesturing for him to follow as she began to walk again, wanting the distraction of looking for where to make her medicinal den so her mind did not focus on everything they had just talked about.

FADE