(See All?) Announcements
707 Users Online
Google, Bing

Hand in My Pocket — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
Enough time had passed since she'd woken from the bite that Sharlee had recovered completely. She felt more comfortable venturing further from where  they'd decided to make  their home base. Now that it was decided to stay and create a pack Sharlee felt she had direction for life again. She it was agreed between her and her cousin she'd be his advisor. 

If she was going to be the best advisor there was she needed to know the land that they had chosen as home and the surrounding areas well. Since it was just the four of them now she would start there.

The snow crunched under her tawny figure with each step. Sharlee was on alert for anything worth noting that they would need to be aware of. Sge remained cautious since she was in a new land. There wasn't anyway to know what was out there. She stopped a moment to scent the air. 

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

Taking his usual route home from the Falls, the Vuesain traversed again through the Grove the routine growing on the man. The scouting routine kept his paws moving which soothed his ever present wanderlust. Once the Cove was formed, he would probably miss these regular scouting trips. Perhaps, he would still allow him self a few days a month to indulge on some traveling. Keep his senses upon him and perhaps discover a thing or two along the way. Certainly that couldn't hurt too much.

As he sauntered through the snow covered lands, the breeze brought him the scent of another nearby with her coat littered with smells of others as well. Curiosity drove him to seek her out, his mismatched gaze looking through the trunks for any sign of life. The rogue was quick to find the tawny woman, her own nose in the air searching for something. Perhaps him.

Hello there, he called out softly, his posture relaxed as this wasn't his territory to defend, though he held his head regally as he was getting used to the future title he would have. His mismatched gaze looked over her tawny frame hoping to see if she would be a divulge any information about the others that lingered on her coat. Perhaps this woman was apart of the group that was with Clover over in the forest beyond them.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
Since she'd been informed of the decision to stay Sharlee had been doing a lot of thinking. She wondered if maybe what the two-legged creatures had done had been a good thing. It had given them the chance to get out from under the council, to start something of their very own. After a little time to process it all she was starting to feel more excited about their plans. 

Walking through the forest near what would be their future home Sharlee wondered what it would look like as she seasons passed. It was different than the Estuary but she felt it was a good place for them to start their pack. She even tried to picture what their life would be like in the future. 

As she scented the air she caught the scent of another wolf  they were a stranger to her meaning she should see them as an enemy. Sharlee didn't share her brothers opinion. So when she was greeted she returned the greeting happily. "Hi, you passing through?" She greeted in return.

Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

The tawny woman greeted him politely her posture nonthreatening to him. A question quickly directed to him, which wasn't surprising with the other scents that littered her coat. She was probably just as curious as he was, perhaps she had family to look after as well. Yes actually, are you from around here? He returned back with a gentle smile, keeping his posture neutral and relaxed. This wasn't his territory to defend and he hadn't detected any borders in these parts to warrant an intrusion on his part. Having taken this route home multiple times in the last few weeks, Aleister would have noticed something important like that. I am headed towards the mountain, he mentioned, giving her a little more information and just maybe she would be more inclined in revealing more to him.

(This post was last modified: Jan 27, 2021, 10:28 PM by Aleister.)
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
The agouti man seemed nice so she didn't see any reason to dismiss him. She was curious, besides Clover he was the first wolf not of her family that she'd met. She did recognize that it would be good to learn more about those around them since they would be staying. Je answered her question but returned with one of his own. Whether he knew it or not he'd asked a difficult question ro answer. 

She'd thought about the best way to answer before she finally spoke. "I live near here but I'm not from here." His question did leave her curious about him. "Are you from here?" Maybe he would share a little information with her if he were. 

Sharlee looked toward the mountain when he spoke of it. She'd seen it over the trees in the time that she'd been in that forest but hadn't ventured that way yet. "What's on the mountain that has you so keen to go there?" Maybe there was something worth seeing up there. 

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A warren of rabbits is hidden under a nearby tree. +3 Health
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

With these short scouting trips down the Falls and through the Wildwood, he was coming up quite successful with meeting other wolves in the area. None of them have been here long, having just returned like himself and Neha. But the small bits of information he was gathering was worth the time away from the Lake. The more knowledge he had about who and what surrounded him and his family, the better off the Cove was going to be. The tawny woman kept her cards close, not revealing really anything to the agouti male.

Yes, I was actually born here, he answered truthfully, the fact that particularly revealing tok much. Everyone was born somewhere, but perhaps if he peeked his cards, she would do the same. She then went on to ask about what was on the mountain. He mulled over his answered, not willing yet to completely show his cards and his intentions with a stranger. You can see a lot from up there and the scenery really is to die for, he answered with a smirk. His mismatched gaze looking to her, trying to determine what kind of woman she was. The nice, truthful type or the type he needed to be cautious with. I'm Aleister Vuesain, by the way. Offering her a little more information to chew on.

Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
Sharlee was careful what she said. The man seemed nice she wanted to get a better feel for his character first before she went about revealing her whole life story and all. To he honest it wasn't that interesting right up until the point the two-legged creatures stuck their noses in things. Did they even have noses? She pondered on that while he spoke. 

In answer to her question he informed her that he was born in this place. "I wasn't born here so I was wondering has it always been so quiet?" She asked. Maybe he would give some insight about what it was like before her arrival. That she was curious about whether it would help her soon to be pack or not. He also told her a little of the mountain and as he spoke she let her gaze drift toward it. "I really shouldn't miss out on such views don't you think?" she said before letting her gaze return to him. She really was curious and though she should explore up there some. "Are the mountain the only place you've been here?" She smiled as he introduced himself, "I'm Sharlee Valle, it's very nice to meet you Aleister."  She decided to see if she find out a little more about him since she wondered if he might be as lucky as she was. "Do you have family here? I was just wondering cause you said you were born here and I have family here and…" Sharlee stopped, with an awkward expression, before she could go on any further with her babbling. 

Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

One moment at a time, he slowly hoped to have her reveal more about herself and those she may be traveling with. He informed him she wasn't born in the Lore. Which was almost a first for the Vuesain to discover about a stranger as most of the wolves he was meeting had been born within the Lore and were just returning once again like him and his sister. Though she gave him some insight, she included her information with a question. No, the Lore was once very populated. There had been many packs on both sides of the Mountain. Some I know had been established for year, he answered, his voice solemn with his tales of the once flourishing Lore.

They are the best in my opinion, muttering truthfully, having seen plenty of different places throughout his years, but none compared to the views off the mountain. No, I have traveled around most of the Lore in my youth, Aleister answered again before she also introduced herself. Storing her name away, he returned her smile before she asked yet another questions. Only my sister and a family friend, he answered vaguely, keeping as much as possible to himself, but still giving her enough to make he think he was being entirely truthful. You have family here to? Did you just get here recently a well? He asked, taking his turn being the question master.

(This post was last modified: Feb 03, 2021, 10:39 PM by Aleister.)
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
His answer led to more questions. One being where had everyone gone if the land had once been so populated. He said there had been many packs, ones that had been around a long time. She started thinking about her own situation. "Do you know what happened to everyone?" She decided to ask that first. If she could get a few more answers maybe what had happened to her and her family woukd make more sense. She didn't know since it was all just scattered puzzle pieces. 

She decided right then when he described them as the veat that she woukd make a trip to the mountain. "Then I won't miss out," she said with a smile. He also had been all over the lore as he called it. "Why do you call it the lore? We call my home the Estuary." She wondered if that was the same sort of thing. "Sounds like you have the start of a good sized group. A good thing to have during this time."

His next few questions were a bit more difficult to answer. Sharlee sat back on her haunches facing him. "My brother and cousins are here with me. We've also had another join us." She didn't give exact number as she didn't feel was necessary. She took a deep breath before telling him the next part. "I think I was brought here but I know I didn't come here by choice. I woke up not far from here a few days maybe a week ago. I don't know how I got there." It might have been too much information but she wouldn't get answers if she didn't give