416 Users Online
Bing, Google

chase that disco ball around — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

He admittedly found a sense of relief when he was told that this sort of thing didn’t happen day-to-day. It gave him hope that things would be okay, that they wouldn’t expect any more uprooting of wolves from their homes to this land. Of course, if this was just the beginning of the problem, then perhaps they had something to fear after all. He would once more bring this issue in front of his family, get their opinions on it with any new information he gained today. His nose wrinkled lightly as he debated back and forth with a frown on his features.

“It’s a possibility I guess. There had to be some kind of venom to make us sleep but why they kept us alive is a mystery.” Nonlethal venom? That was a possibility. He was quickly shaking his head. “Nope. It just had a furless pelt, except for it’s head. It’s paws were weird and could pick things up with them, and they only walked on two. The other two were just going all over the place. My cousins and I were all dropped here, my sister a few days later… all the same story. Another wolf was dropped and rubbed with scent from my homeland so she’d smell like us, which was weird and different. I only know of these encounters though…” He wasn’t afraid to share this information, not when it was so relevant.

“We’re just trying to find out home. We lived on the sea before this. I miss the fish there.” Vayko and his goddamned fish.

Played by Cade who has 867 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Just skin and, agile paws? Chan found himself lifting a forepaw of his own and looking down while flexing the toes; imagining what it would be like to be able to pick things up with them, especially if they were apparently flailing about all the while. Cousins, his sister, a stranger that still smelled like them... at least that meant there were others that Chan could either confirm or disprove this youth's story with.

Vayko's final few sentences deepened Chan's frown; he couldn't imagine if he'd woken up somewhere new with no idea how to get back to his Lake. Leaving by choice had of course been a far different beast, not one of loss

"Are you sticking together? Is everyone well?" Chan would love to know where the rest were so he could speak with them, but his immediate concern was that they were all okay and able to get through the Winter.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko

It was all very strange, and he hated the constant nightmare that was reliving his experiences to any wolf who had questions but it was also important to spread awareness for the situation. The question came and Vayko hummed with a nod. “We’re all sticking together well. My cousin and I are establishing roots to the west of here… our plan is to form a pack come Spring.” He had no qualms about sharing that much information with him. He was just a little too young to lead, and so was Vi, but come Spring they would be men and more than capable.

“We have a few others with us… friends.” He admitted, which helped quite a bit. “It’s made hunting easier, and one of them is a healer so we’ve been able to stay in good health.” Even if being a healer was her secondary duty to being one of Vi’s floozies.

Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Thankfully, Vayko had a positive answer for him. Chan's smile returned at a steady pace as the younger wolf spoke, casually mentioning a rather lofty goal for one who seemed to barely have two years under his belt. Good for him. He hoped it worked out wonderfully for them all, especially given what it had apparently cost them, without even their consent.

"Awesome," Chan commended, now beaming once more.

"Sounds like you've got a lot to be proud of. It'll be great to have neighbors again. We're south of the peak, it's hard to see but there's a valley with a lake; you guys need anything, we're around, alright?"
(This post was last modified: Mar 20, 2021, 03:56 AM by Chan.)
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko

Contrary to popular belief, or perhaps just the belief of those who knew him best, he was capable of being not only civil, but professional. He was capable of being a diplomat. Just because he tended to carry a harsher tongue with those he knew best did not mean it was the only side of the Valle boy.

He let a soft grin onto his features and a nod at the mention of something to be proud of. He was proud of the work that he and his cousin had put in towards making their own pack. He just couldn’t wait to see the fruition of his goals. “Thank you.” The words were warm, and he recognized that this was almost a diplomatic setting. “And likewise. Should you need anything, we’re at the Creek just west of here.” He informed the other man.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young Bull Elk has gotten separated from its herd. Hunt opportunity! +10 Health
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
The youth took the compliment in stride without arrogance, and was gracious enough to return the offer. Chan decided that he liked him, and he nodded as he thanked the other wolf.

"I appreciate that."

His gaze slipped past Vayko momentarily, scanning for the young cub that had stopped them both. It was gone. He even turned to look over both shoulders for good measure, but there was no sign of it anywhere. Oh well.  At least it's mother hadn't ever turned up.  Chan faced the younger man a final time to say with a crooked smile, "see ya around, Vayko," before setting off, back to what he'd been doing before.