Google, Bing

Shake it out — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hudson "Huddy" Macieo
@Saga RE: Heavy winds have left massive drifts in open areas

Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say

God, if he’d thought the fields were bad, the lowlands were absolute hell. There was no shelter anywhere from the winds that ripped across the flat ground, leaving his eyes streaming tears that seemed to immediately freeze in his fur. His ears and nose ached constantly and he swore he’d developed a permanent case of the sniffles. He kicked himself for thinking it had been a good idea to follow the god-forsaken animals up north. Sure, they had full bellies, but at what cost? It seemed the cost would be a toe before too long.

The dark man plowed through a large snow drift with a grunt, his teeth chattering as he did so. A string of curses fell from his dark lips as he shook off the snow that had fallen on his back, silver gaze squinting at the nearly blindingly white environment. Spring couldn’t come fast enough.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
Played by Pinn who has 117 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn

Bitter wind nipped at her nose, and burned her eyes as she moved through the newly formed trenches Hudson left in his wake. It was colder here than it had been in the orchard, which forced her to question whether their current peripatetic lifestyle was truly worth it, or if they were going to freeze to death before their next meal. Spring was on the horizon, or at least she hoped it would be, because as much as she wanted to be accepted into the forests of the Gods, she had plenty of life left here in this realm, and every intention of living it to its fullest.

A string of obscenities pulled her from her thoughts, as she came upon Hudson's snow covered form. A conspiratorial smile pulled at the edge of her maw, and her mouth opened to unleash a teasing remark, but she was quickly cut off as the blanket of snow flung from Huddy's coat and hit her square in the face. "Ugh." Her nose crinkled as she sneezed the excess water back out. "I think I deserved that."

[Image: SAGA.png]
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun
Played by Kristen who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hudson "Huddy" Macieo
Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say

Hudson hadn’t even realized his companion was behind him until her wry reply came out, the man’s head quickly turning to look over his shoulder with brows raised as she sneezed. He couldn’t help the smirk that pulled the corners of his lips upwards, a mischievous glint to his silver gaze. He gave his tail another flick, sending a small bit of snow though the air once again towards her head to see if she’d dodge. “Why’d ya deserve it? Lookin’ at somethin’ yer not s’pposed to?” he rumbled, giving his rump a sarcastic swish.

The man turned around, having to make it tight in order to not send a small avalanche down on their heads. However, there was still a decent amount of white powder from a towering drift that fluttered down, causing the man’s smirk to turn into a scowl. “If I ever see snow again after this winter, it’ll be too soon,” he grumbled, giving an irritated flick of his ear. “Did’ya need somethin’, or just couldn’t get ‘nough of my handsome charms?” he asked, his tone brisque but teasing.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
Played by Pinn who has 117 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn

Pear-hued eyes narrowed as Hudson hurled another flurry of snow towards her face. This time she was able to dodge it, but that did not mean that Saga could allow him to get away with such an offense. "Hey —" He cut her off with an innuendo, and added insult to injury with the swish of his rump. Her jaw fell open as her nose crinkled in mock distaste. "Ugh, you wish. I -" The snow, she could have handled. Even the words she might have taken with some form of grace, but the swish.. the swish was just too much. He would have to pay for his affront. "That's it."

A conspiratorial grin replaced the feigned emotion on her features. Pay, he would. She dug her muzzle into the snow, and lifted her head with enough force to send a pretty decent sized flurry of her own directly at him.

As the conversation turned, Saga found herself nodding in agreement. This winter had been much harsher than her last, and if spring didn't hurry it up, they might all end up buried beneath the snow. "You are dangerously close to losing an ear." Her words, though threatening, were delivered in a teasing manner. "But no, I didn't really need anything. I just wanted to come and see this above-ground warren you've made."

[Image: SAGA.png]
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun