497 Users Online
Bing, Google

They call me clumsy — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Their efforts were more than rewarded when they found the deer's little den. Not only did they find the den but found a doe and her fawn sound asleep. The dark mother's heart tugged just for a moment about what they were going to inflict upon the other mother. Her heart hurt for her but this was the way of the world. The moment passed quickly as her offspring moved around silently to make his move. The ebony she-wolf also moved like a ghost to position herself so that she could protect Chan if something went wrong. His dark agouti pelt was able to reach the slumbering pair and grab their prey. His large creamy jaws easily clamped around the fawns throat making its death quick and painless. This however would wake the doe. The mother deer was startled awake and scrambled to get to her hooves. Moon's inky hackles rose as she began to growl and bark at the doe. Moonshadow moved forwards as Chan took their prize backwards. Her goal was simply to scare the doe away before her sharp hooves found any purchase. The large midnight woman was successful in her task as the deer made her way to her feet and ran off into the forest. Dark fur shook any new snow that had fallen in it free as she smoothed her hackles. Gleaming silver orbs look to the mismatched gaze of her eldest. "Nice job" she praised him. Her coral tongue hung from her ebony maw as she panted. She hadn't used much energy but the adrenaline had got her going. Looks like they would eat well today.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
No matter how quick or precise Chan was, it would be impossible for him to end the fawn's life without it reacting at all. It's kicks had been feeble and the one bleat it uttered strangled, but still it had woken the doe, just as the wolves had anticipated it would. Chan lurched backward without releasing their kill, getting clear of striking distance as quickly as he could. Thankfully, his mom had his back and sent the prey fleeing.

Chan dropped the fawn to bump shoulders with Moonshadow and cheer, "Heck yeah, teamwork!"

It would be easier to drag the fawn home before picking it open in his opinion, lest they be forced to leave scraps behind. He wrapped his jaws round the carcass' neck once more, picking up the dead weight with ease. Chan may not be the bulkiest of wolves, but he was certainly still strong and capable; this was certainly doable, especially when they knew the easiest path up the mountain from here.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

You can fade with your next post if you'd like :) <3

With the doe fleeing, the immediate threat was gone they could relax and celebrate. Chan placed their prize down to give a celebratory shoulder bump. Moonshadow returned it with a little awoo, and a quickening pace of her inky banner. "I'm very proud of ya love" she praised proud of their team work and how seamlessly they worked together. Looking to their prize Moon thought the same as her son after giving it a second thought. Maybe they should take the kill back home before eating that way they dont leave anything behind. She realized they had the same idea when Chan picked the fawn up once more. "Let's head home?" The ebony mother asked with a smile. She moved to head back home. She would offer to carry the fawn in a little while. He wouldnt be the only one carrying it if she had anything to say about it.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan's ears perked up and he nodded enthusiastically; now that the kill was secured, he was admittedly a little excited to bring home a tasty treat to share with @Nash too, along with anyone else who happened to be at the Lake at the same time. He set off at an easy but relatively quick pace, cutting through the snow seemingly effortlessly with his long legs. It would be good to have the both of them to navigate carrying the carcass on the few precarious spots of the climb back up, too! Chan was definitely glad he'd decided to look for Moonshadow instead of shrugging off her absence, and hoped they had many more hunts together ahead of them.

/Fade
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]