(See All?) Announcements
443 Users Online
Google, Bing

rippin' out pages now
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Backdated to 2/4, taking place shortly after this thread. Chan has howled to let everyone know he & @Moonshadow are home with food, anyone is welcome to join! @Aleister @Nash @Neha @Flair @Lila

Just as expected, it had taken the both of them to successfully drag the fawn's carcass up the mountainside and down into the small valley that housed their lake. They brought it to the den site, intending on sharing it with whoever was around. After he unlatched his jaws from it's stiff neck and let it drop with a muffled wumph into the snow, Chan stepped back to allow his mother the honor of opening their kill and taking first pick from the ensuing buffet. 

His head tipped back, a howl tunneling upward into the sky from out of his throat. Chan and Moonshadow had returned, and they had brought something to eat. He hoped specifically that his brother was around; a nice, cozy family moment sounded just right at the moment.
(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2021, 11:51 PM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

It had taken both the Eastfall's to haul the fawn up the mountain. Moon had insisted to carry their prize the rest of the way once they made it to the final and flat part of their journey but Chan had refused. The ebony woman was proud of her son for his politeness, but really had wished he allowed her to help more. Either way she would enjoy their time together. They made it home and to the communal den with their prize and the dark agouti man let out a howl to tell the rest of their family of their arrival and treat. The ebony woman joined her son with a short call of her own before looking to him and smiling. "Shall we?" It was time they rewarded themselves for all their hard work. With a wag of her silver dusted tail and a lick of her lips Moonshadow began to eat.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan's head bobbed in agreement; they had definitely earned this little snack. He reclined, settling his rump in the snow while he gave his mother a moment to pick her place and begin to eat before at last digging in himself. He helped rip back the hide, and picked a strip of muscle from the torso. Settling a few feet away, he placed the meat betwixt his forelegs and munched happily.

"I wonder who Staryn's bossin' around right now," he mused after a few minutes. It had been a while since the last time he had brought up his younger sister to anyone. Sitting here, eating with family at the old den site, it brought back so many memories...
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the storm has returned

Their call was clear carried by the breeze as he was conveniently returning from a border patrol round. His intentions were to find a cache for his churning, hungry stomach, but now his Eastfall companions were bringing back food for the group to share. The dark agouti male quickened his pace as he headed towards the communal den. As he approached the mother son duo, a grin laced his ebony lips as he grew closer. Nice work! The Vuesain called out as he closed the remaining gap between him and the freshly killed fawn. Mismatched gaze glancing to each Chan and Moonshadow before digging in for a bite.

sorry short post is short >.<
[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

@Aleister No worries! :)

With her portion chosen the large ebony she-wolf settled to the left of her agouti son. She laughed when Chan mentioned his youngest sibling and his curiosity about who she would be bossing around. The youngest Eastfall certainly had a knack for telling others what to do - or not to do. "Mmm, I reckon your sister is probably runnin' her own pack by now. If not, at least well on her way to be" the mother offered. She often would wonder about her three children and would make up likely scenarios for each. Now that she had he boys she no longer had to hope for the best for them, but still did for her baby girl. Hopefully one day she'll see her precious @Staryn again. Not long after settling down a much welcomed figure approached. Aleister's frame trotted to them as he offered them praise for their hard work. Silver dusted ears sat atop her head as a wide smile spread across her inky maw and her tail wagged at his words. "Thank ya Aleister. Join us." Moonshadow offered motioning to the fawn with her muzzle. The cove wolves would not have to worry about a meal today. For not only did they have the fawn but the scent of elk crossed her nose as well. Looks like they'll have plenty to add to the cache's.

(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2021, 04:23 AM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
His mother obliged him with a happy musing, and Chan smiled wide. He loved that picture, his baby sister leading her own pack, firm but caring, and brave as hell just like her litter mate. The eldest hoped dearly that Staryn's fate, whatever it was, lead her to be happy, healthy and whole.

He hoped dearly that she wasn't also in a shallow grave, or hopelessly lost as Nash and Moonshadow had been.

Aleister's approach redirected the current of Chan's thoughts, away from the dark rapids they'd been headed for despite his best efforts.

"How's it goin'?" he asked the man with a crooked grin.
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Moonshadow was the first to greet him with a wide smile before beckoning him forward for bite. Meeting her grin, Chan also greeted him making his mismatched gaze flick over to his look alike. Swallowing his first bite, "Better now that you brought food," he answered with a chuckle. The breeze drifted over the scent of the remains of an elk nearby, prompting yet another smile to lift his ebony lips. Raising his eyebrows, "Seems like we have even more luck on our side," he muttered as his mismatched gaze looked out into the distance, hoping to see any sign of scavengers within the skies.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Sorry y'all! I promise I'll be more on top of things now <3

Mercury orbs watched her eldest child closely and whether he knew it or not she could see a familiar glint behind his mismatched eyes. It was somethings she had often seen in her best friends pale amber gaze and knew it well herself. Her heart lurched at the realization but didnt want to ruin the moment. That would be a conversation for another time. It would seem like Chan would do the same as he greeted Aleister with a toothy grin and asked how it was going. The Vuesian lookalike responded with his happiness about them bringing food home. It wasnt long before he also commented on the scent that had found its way to her coal nose. "Looks as if lady luck is on our side" Moon commented her own gaze going to the trees in her own search. "Lets eat then go look for our second prize?" she asked turning her gaze back onto the boys. She figured they could get their fill off the fawn, put the remainder in the cache then go find their new prize.

Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Something grabbed the others' attention, and Chan lifted his muzzle from the morsel he'd been gnawing on up into the air, tasting for whatever it was they'd picked up on. There, he thought as his nose wriggled. Dead, smelled like elk or some other ungulate. The Eastfall licked his lips before setting to work scarfing down what was left before rising to his paws. Might as well get 'er done.

"I'll track it down," he offered before setting after the cloying scent, "take your time."

He didn't want them to feel rushed to eat their own fill before leaving to assist him, especially Moonshadow. It was important anyways for someone to inspect the carrion situation, just to ensure the animal had died of benign causes and that there were no rival predators taking down prey or disease infecting the local herds.