479 Users Online
Google, Bing

honey, you've got a big [s]torm coming — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 75 posts.
No Rank
Azra Donata
cw: marian says swear words

Getting through the mountain went off more or less without a hitch. At least, Azra didn't get hitched. Sita seemed content to just continue on as if pretty much nothing had happened between them. As soon as they got over the mountain she wandered away to try and scout for her children, leaving Azra, Marian and Walleye, somewhere to do as they pleased. Azra would have offered to go along with her but he also knew that he needed to talk to Marian.

He had not been avoiding her, per se, because he was so truly dumb that he hadn't realized the consequences or the gravity of his little tango with Sita. He didn't realize that it didn't matter what the outcome was, because the two women were opponents to some degree. Poor, dumb Azra.

The place they had settled in seemed nice enough. It was the west. It was not as magically different as he had expected it to be—not fantastical or obviously better—and yet, it was fundamentally different from the east in a way he could not name. Though it was a lot warmer than it had been, he had to chalk that up to the winter bleeding into spring. The sunlight? It did seem much brighter here.

And the forest they were in, it was strange. The trees were shorter, farther apart, and barely seemed to be able to keep themselves up. The branches reached all the way to the ground. There were no leaves on them, so it was just a whole lot of wispy sticks hanging down, writhing against the dead grass. The bubble of a creek droned in the background.

"Marian? Can we talk?"
(This post was last modified: Mar 18, 2021, 06:32 PM by Azra.)
Played by Alice who has 56 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marian Selwyn-Tainn
Marian was a storm, vengeful and roaring with unwelcome heat flowing through her veins.  She was a lot of things but blind and stupid she was not, her mind was muddled with the season but her nose worked just fine. And it didn't take a genius to put two and two together. For all the shit she-lovingly- gave her Dad he'd always done right by her, been honest even if brutally so. Even though she probably should have, Lyanna hadn't given her the sex talk, leaving a gaping hole for her Father to fill in with his scathing words and judgements. Give a man an inch when you're in heat and he'll take the whole fuckin' mile was what he'd said, with a disgusted wrinkle of his nose. And Marian had believed him, cause why wouldn't she? But to see it in action for herself to know someone she'd trusted and wanted to think better of-

She was furious and the flash of lightening shone in her eyes. Hotter and brighter than ever. The fact that Azra was stupid enough to seek her out, rub it into her face made it seem as though he was really looking to get his cock chomped off. She was all bristling fur and snarled words when he found her, hackles raised and eyes squeezed so narrow it was a wonder she could see at all.

"Oh yeah? You wanna give me a play by play? Set the scene, tell me how you fucked her you fucking good for nothing MANWHORE!" She screeched for all the Willows to hear.
[Image: Marian.png]
[Image: tainn_selwyn_by_marthypie-dcq9dr4.gif]
No Rank
Azra Donata
"I uhhh— " Right away he tried to cut in, she was obviously upset and he was obviously stupid.

Marian was already so wired, easily peeved, or moody that Azra vastly underestimated her tone and posture. Sure she looked spitting mad; sure, she her jaws looked like they might just bite through a whole willow tree—or worse, his leg; sure she was yelling so loud surely Walleye or literally anyone for miles would have heard her... But this was Annie. They were friends, right?

However, the content of her words told the real story. She knew— he knew all about his little soiree. There were some choice expletives and insults that Azra didn't even fully understand. Man whore? He was just... "I was just..."

"Marian, don't be like this—". He wasn't exactly sure what she was so upset about. Because it was Sita? Was Azra just supposed to...not?
Played by Alice who has 56 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marian Selwyn-Tainn
There was little Azra could say or do to temper Marian's outrage, he was damned regardless but the words that fumbled past his lips were a joke. She barked out a laugh, biting and humourless, he was just what? Where on the fucking earth did he think a sentence like that would end? That he'd be able to wave away the who thing as though it was a one time mistake, that it just happened without him being able to help or even stop himself. Each action and motion he made was a choice, over and over and no amount of puppy eyed regret would change anything. But then he had the gall to try and flip it on her, to make her out to be some crazy bitch who was getting angry for no good reason. Oh she did not like that one bit.

"No you don't." She snarled, her teeth clicking mere inches from the pale of his muzzle. "You're disgusting. What did she do huh? Gave you a smile and you just whipped your cock out huh? Or was it a mistake, you just fell into her then well...it was nice and warm, why not jig around whilst you're in there?"

She'd never looked so much like her father before, vindictive and blazing, and this was not the woman she wanted to be. It hurt to feel so much all at once, like she was tearing at the seams.

And that slut of a bitch Sita, Marian knew she had kids before so she wasn't really all that surprised she'd spread her legs at the first guy she came across. Go figure. But she thought Azra was better than that, she'd trusted him, believed him to be a good sorta guy but he'd shown her his true colours. He was disgusting and just breathing the same stinking air as him was not something she could do long term anymore. She'd sooner toss his flakey ass off a cliff.

"Don't you fucking dare come grovelling to me, like your words mean shit anymore. They don't. You don't."
[Image: Marian.png]
[Image: tainn_selwyn_by_marthypie-dcq9dr4.gif]
No Rank
Azra Donata
She laughed but it didn't sound like a nice laugh at all. It was a mean laugh and it made Azra wince. She told him don't, which he didn't understand but he didn't even dare ask "don't what?" because it was clear that she thought he should already know. What followed from there were some of the most threatening, colorful, and obscene language he had ever heard. His mouth hung open.

His posture was much lower than hers—she was the taller one, anyway—as he was practically ducking the insults as if they had real form and heft. But he wasn't groveling. Foolishly, Azra had assumed that he could smooth over this situation without much fuss. He didn't even really think it was a "situation."

"You make it sound like I did something to you Marian. That I'm not allowed to... allowed to do what I want with other wolves," he doubted that she would listen to him but it seemed like he might as well throw the words out there anyway, for his own sake. "You don't own me. When the hell did you decide I owe it to you not to breed with someone? Just cause you don't like them?"

And maybe this would be the nail in the coffin, "We were friends Marian. You don't get to control my life. Clearly you wanted me to fuck you. And you're just mad about it. Childish."