(See All?) Announcements
562 Users Online
Google, Aven, Bing

[m]y family's taking shelter — Nomads Pass 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Nodding softly as he definitely understood where she was coming from. He spent almost a year and half on his own until he came back to find his sister. Then, he spent over three years wandering the Earth with her. Now that Neha was gone, leaving him to find his own way once again, he had decided he was tired of running. The Lake was going to be his home from now on, no matter who decided to stay with him.

Matching her smile, "I'm sure I could find a use for you," he replied with a soft chuckle, complementing her playful tone. Though as she spoke of her experience as a healer, his interest was certainly piqued. The Cove wolves could definitely use someone that had medical knowledge. "We don't have anyone like you, so I would be honored if you'd join us." Aquene seemed nice enough, so he was sure she would be able to get along well with the others. Maybe not at this exact time with all the spring hormones running rampant.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Tasha who has 349 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

The girl wasn’t entirely sure what she had been expecting when she had asked the question. She hadn’t considered what offering her services, medical or otherwise, would actually entail. She just knew that she was tired of running, and she wanted a home and she craved it so much that she was offering herself up to a stranger over double her age… among other things, no matter how subtly. She found herself smirking just a little bit, a hint of mischief in her eyes as she shifted just a little closer, showing a more comfortable familiarity and breaking the boundaries she had set at the very start of this conversation.

She tilted her head lightly to the side. VAYKO“We might be stuck in this cave for awhile… perhaps all night…”[/VAYKO] Her voice trailed lightly, a double entendre lacing in her tone. VAYKO“Perhaps while we wait for the weather to die down, you could tell me a little more about what uses you have for me?”[/VAYKO] She suggested, a mischievous glint in her eye. It was in his court to act on it, and she would simply be content with hearing about any medical knowledge that already existed in the group…

[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

His mismatched gaze watched her intensely as she started to shift herself closer to him, with mischief clear in her caramel gaze. Eyebrows raising slightly at her advances. Quickly she transformed from a sweet, young lady to a mischievous vixen within a few moments. Aleister was truly in awe with nature and how much hormones could drive them all wild. Her suggestion causing him to unroot himself from the cave entrance and move closer to her within the den. Certainly when he sought refuge within the mountain range, he didn't expect this, but he wasn't complaining. Prowling closer with a matching mischievous glint in his gaze, "I can certainly indulge you."

FADE
[Image: lMaXPz.png]