539 Users Online
Google, Bing

one more time — Blackened Down 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

The thought to attack had certainly crossed his mind, but ultimately he didn’t feel like he could. Contrary to popular belief, he did have a conscious, and the boy hadn’t actually broken any rules. These weren’t Vayko’s lands… yet. Soon, he had faith that they would be, but he could not call them his own yet. He seemed relieved that Vayko had made that call too, which just boosted his ego just a little more. He enjoyed the thought of scaring the ever living shit out of wolves.

Riven. It was an odd name, but Vayko tried not to just based on a name. “Vayko.” He responded simply, his golden gaze staying on the boy hesitantly. “You from around here? Or did the two-leg creatures bring you here too?” He had to ask, because he was trying to get a sense of what kind of characters the two-legs were bringing in. Clearly, Valles, and that irritating wolf Annaliese, but who else?

Played by van who has 107 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Riven
A soft laugh pulled from his lips and he shook his head. "No, I'm from far south," he explained, nudging the half carcass between his paws and fishing for the last scraps of meat off of it. You should never waste any part of a meal, after all. And as for the two-legs... "I've seen them before, but only from a distance." A far distance - he'd been warned of them, to steer as clear as possible. That they were dangerous.

Brows pulled together as he tipped his head to the side. "Did they bring you here?" Because that sounded... not ideal. Uprooted from your home by powerful creatures and placed somewhere you didn't know?

...He could kind of understand the feeling.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko

He admittedly cracked a soft smile on his features at the sound of his laugh. Admittedly, Vayko was not used to pulling such a sound from another’s maw, not unless it was a laughter in contempt or sarcasm. It was… nice. He’d never admit it out loud, but it was certainly nice.

A distance. He wished the two-legs had kept a distance from him as well. He picked at the bones of the creature, gnawing on them with a vague look of interest in his eyes. The question came and he nodded. “Bit me with their fangs I think… but it made me sleep for a long time. I woke up once and I was in this strange contraption and everything was just so loud… and then they bit me again, and when I awoke, my cousins and I were here.” He frowned as he explained the story, because he honestly still did not know what to make of it. “If you do see them, run as fast as you can.”

Played by van who has 107 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Riven
Riven relaxed a bit at the sight of a smile on the other boy's face. He had been worried, at first, that this guy was unfriendly enough to actually fight him, if it came down to it, but it would seem that his worries were for nothing. He perked up at the continuation of the story, brows drawing together and eyes widening in surprise.

"They have fangs?" he pressed, frowning in concern. "You're not hurt, are you?" Injuries in winter could be a death sentence, and if this boy had been bitten by those awful creatures, he might have an open wound somewhere on his body. "I definitely don't plan on sticking around if I see them again," he assured, nose twitching as he tried to pick up the scent of blood on the boy.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko

Vayko could be, to those who didn’t know him, very blunt and reactive. He tended to speak first and think shortly after, especially coming into a new situation with unknowns. He preferred the knowns of life, but unfortunately the knowns had been stolen from him just as his freedom to wander about the Estuary had. He found himself actively loathing it. “No, I am not hurt. They had to be fangs, or some kind of claws. I’m fine now, and have been since I woke up but whatever they gave me knocked me out long enough for them to move me from my home by the sea to here.” Vayko was convinced it had to be days because anything else was simply implausible in his mind.

He hummed in agreement at the mention of not sticking around. “I certainly agree.” He noticed his nose twitching and Vayko tilted his head. “I’m fine, don’t go sniffing your nose about.” Clover was a healer, and that meant if he weren’t fine he would have already no doubt been told about it. “I have a healer in the group I am travelling with.” He explained again, because that was the only place his brain could logically lead after the questions that had been asked.