(See All?) Announcements
501 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chan, Nia

Board Cleanup *Updated*
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Board Cleanup

This is a an update regarding the upcoming Board Cleanup. On Sunday night, around 9-10pm EST, RoW will be going under some board maintenance. The game will still be online, so you're posting will not be interrupted. However, there are some areas of the board that will be cleaned up. They are listed below.

- Dead Threads: Threads that have not been responded to since March 1st will be moved to the Dead Threads forum. If you wish, you may revive them to finish them.
- PMs: All inactive accounts will have their PMs cleared. If you have an old character who has PMs on their account, please download them if you want them saved.
- User Accounts: All user accounts that have made zero posts will be removed from the board. That will delete any information that comes with them. So if you have a friend who joined and never finished the process, please take the time to let them know about it.
- Library Update: The Library will be brought up to date. If there is information that you think needs to be included, whether that is on a timeline, in a Life Points FAQ, anything at all, please reply to this post and let me know.- New Feature: ;)

Thanks guys!

Updated!

Due to a surprise visit by my best friend, I wasn't able to get the cleaning tasks listed above completed. However! I would like to introduce RoW's newest feature, the Bi-Weekly Random Events!. Every other Sunday, a new set of random events will be posted for the site's enjoyment. There are three categories of events. One is a site wide event, one affects one pack, and the last one affects 5 lone wolves. What the event is and who it affects is completely random, so you'll never know when your character has been affected. It is not required to participate in these events, but if you do, and successfully complete a thread with 10+ posts regarding the event, you can gain 40 Life Points towards your character's development.

An archive of previous random events will be added in the future. If you have any suggestions of potential random events, please don't hesitate to let me know. We'd love to have as many as we can! I hope you all enjoy these random events and take advantage of them as post prompters!

:P
"Suvah, you have encountered a rabid beaver"
LOL. I really can't believe you used that suggestion.
Ozera is totally going to conquer that log!
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
D: It changed! *wild pokemon attack music* Now Rhysis encounters a rabid beaver! Naira's gonna cry if it bites him...
user posted image
^ I get the feeling that rabit beaver has been eyeing up Rhysis for a while now. >_>

Are they meant to change? That one isn't there now... or were you making a joke? xD
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]
OH GOD ITS CHANGED AGAIN?!?! Initially Swift River flooded, the northern lights were particularly bright, Ozera had a fallen log in her path, Rhysis caught a goat, Suvah was attacked by a rabid beaver, Vlar fell in a ditch and I can't remember the last one, Then it changed to GH having an unknown intruder, and Rhysis getting attacked by a rabid beaver, now its changed again! I think I'm going to have a mini melt-down trying to keep up! D:

Its only meant to change every 2 weeks...
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Yeah. They appear to be a little more often than bi-weekly, shadow.
I think they change every six hours or something?
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
*amused*
Looks like it's a bug in the script guys. Shadow will fix it when she has a moment. <33 Enjoy the randomness while you can! xD
its been making me giggle all night, and giving us a bit of an insight into what may be in store... XD
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

^ Also! If you guys have any other random event ideas you'd like to see added, please feel free to make suggestions! Safe to say we're always going to be making to add more.