(See All?) Announcements
565 Users Online
Google, Bing

you're not my children — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle

Sharlee nodded along with his words. She agreed he did need to tell the rest of the pack before it was too late. "I think telling them now will go along way to helping the situation where they are concerned." Ultimately, Viorel was the leader amd could do as he wanted. She understood that and hoped the others would too. At the same time she saw the potential for extra stress to be put on the pack to care for the extra pups. 

"That sounds like an excellent idea. I wish you luck Vi with both the meeting and Clover and Vanadis." She felt that he was on the right track to making things better all around. That dreadful feeling that had been eating away at her for days was starting to lift a little. She thought it might more once she saw how the meeting went. 

Eventually he was excusing himself to go and think for a little while before he called the meeting. "I've got a few things to take care of as well."[/b) She wouldn't venture too far from the pack so she'd be ready when the meeting was called. {B}"You're welcome. I'm glad to do it and I'm glad we could work things out." She didn't like being upset with Viorel and hoped this meant things would be different. She watched him go before turning to attend to her duties. 

Fade