305 Users Online
Bing, Google

Lighting Crashes — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
@Clover only. Mid afternoon.

It was finally time to seek out Clover. Sharlee wanted to check up on her and see how she was doing and if there was anything she needed. She also wanted to offer the healer a chance to talk about anything she might want to talk about. It was high time they got to know each other a little better anyway.

After she finished her patrol and a few other things she wanted to get done she step off. The tawny Valle made her way through the territory in search of the healer. Thankfully it wasn't too long before she caught her scent.

Picking up her pace Sharlee finally caught sight of the wolf she sought. "Clover," she called hoping to get the healers attention. 

Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Clover had thrown herself into getting the medicinal den ready, already having begun dig it out as well as scrounge up meagre amounts of herbs that she thought would be useful or needed in the upcoming months. Though her choice of medicinal items were limited as she did not want to stray too far from the pack border, and would surely need to venture out further in order to attain a more well-rounded supply of medicines.

She was on route back to the den when she heard Sharlee call out from behind, and she stopped and turned to face the other woman with a smile. "Sharlee," she said warmly, happy to see her. "Did you need something?" Though there had been no urgency in Sharlee's voice, it seemed the woman had sought her out judging from the pace at which she briskly headed towards Clover. Whatever it was that @Sharlee wanted, Clover would put as much effort into fulfilling it to the best of her ability.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle

Sharlee was glad that it hadn't taken very long to locate the healer. She didn't want their time to talk to be wasted by having to look for her.  She was happy to see that Clover had heard her call amd stopped. Sharlee quickly made her way toward the other woman. She was only mildly curious about what Clover had been doing before. The young woman could only assume preperations. There was still so much to do to make this place their home. 

The young Valle woman returned the smile she was offered when she was finally standing next to Clover. "I'm glad I was able to catch you. I was hoping that we could talk. That is if your not too busy?" She wanted to speak with Clover but she also didn't want to keep her from her important work either. 

Clover Assana
She shook her head in response, having already completed most of the tasks she had set out to do that day. Most of her chores consisted of searching for whatever herbs and flowers had begun to grow, slowly digging out her new medicinal den, patrolling the borders, and catching whatever prey crossed her path. "Not at all!" Clover said warmly, glad that Sharlee had sought her out as she had wanted to get to know the woman better, but also curious as to specifically what she wanted to talk about.

She could only assume Sharlee wanted to discuss what Viorel had brought up at the meeting, and the thought of it still brought a somewhat bitter taste to her mouth, but she was slowly beginning to accept that what had happened could not be changed and she would just have to keep pushing forward through it all. For the sake of her children and the pack she needed to be able to come to terms with everything. "Was there anything in particular you wanted to discuss?" Clover hoped it would be about literally anything else, but resigned herself to the fact that she would at least bring it up in passing.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle

Sharlee smiled when Clover told her that she wasn't too busy. That was excellent news because now sje would be able to speak with Clover. The young Valle couldn't imagine what it might be like to be pregnant. She'd never experienced it but she'd thought a little more about it since learning of both Clover and Vanadis's pregnancies. "Perfect, I wouldn't want to keep you from your work."

Sharlee really only had one concern on her mind at that particular moment that she wanted to discuss with Clover. After that she had a few other things that she'd been meaning to speak to the healer about but hadn't been able to. She nodded when asked if there was something particular she wanted to discuss. "I wanted to know how you're doing with the puppies? Do you need any help with anything?" The truth was Sharlee wasn't really sure what needed to be done. 

Her features became thoughtful for a moment before she spoke again. "I'd like to help any way I can and maybe learn what needs to be done." She had to face it that one day she might be expecting pups of her own and she didn't have any idea what to do. 

Clover Assana
Clover was always happy to spend time with those she considered friends, even if there was lots of work to be done. Sometimes it was just as beneficial to take a step back and relax as it was to get through everything that needed to be done for the day. She took a moment to consider Sharlee's question, really thinking about anything that she could use help with, or even tasks that she would not be able to do herself once she gave birth. To hear the other woman offer to learn about the process eased her mind a bit, as she was worried about something going wrong and having no one else around who would know what to do.

"It's all going well so far," she said with a smile. Her own mother had been prone to feeling nauseous at the beginning of her pregnancies, but Clover had yet to suffer those effects yet. She could only hope it would all continue to go smoothly. As for things Sharlee could help with, there were a couple tasks that came to mind. "Actually, I could use some help in digging out my medicinal den." It was hard work, especially for one wolf given her smaller size. Sharlee, as a much larger wolf, would surely be able to provide some assistance should she decide to help out.

"And I've been able to find some Hellebore, but so far I haven't found any of the other herbs that I need," she continued on. "If you'd like, I could teach you a little about what they look like so you could help me look for them, and what they do? Including those that have a use in childbirth." Even just having knowledge of the herbs would be useful, particularly when she ran low and needed to find more, as having multiple sets of eyes looking would give her some time to focus on other aspects a healer needed to tend to.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
There was much to still do but Sharlee thought speaking with Clovet was important. She honestly didn't know what might become of the conversation but she liked Clover. Not only did she want to learn from the healer but she hoped that in time they might become friends. Sharlee also felt that as an advisor she also needed to know about the many aspects of pack life and the wolves within the pack. The best way to do that was to just ask. That was exactly what she did. 

Sharlee smiled at Clovers response. "I'm very glad to hear that." She stated. Though it was still early and anything could happen she was happy it was going well so far. The young Valle woman hoped that wouldn't change. Her ears perked up when the healer stated  that there was something she could help with. Digging out the medicinal den. It wasn't one of the more pleasant jobs but that didn't much matter to Sharlee. "I would be happy to. You just tell me what I need to do." 

Clover went on to speak about a plant called Hellebore and how she could find it but not some of the others. Sharlee's knowledge of herbs wasn't very great but that didn't stop her from quickly answering the healer. "I would love for you to teach me," she spoke happily. She was glad to learn anything that Clover wanted to teach her especially it would be of help later. "I want to be able to help any way I can Clover and thus sounds like a very good way. I'm ready to learn whatever you want to teach me." 

Clover Assana
Hearing Sharlee agree to help her dig out the medicinal den put Clover at ease. That was one less thing to worry about as she knew as time went on it would only become more difficult for her to do more menial tasks, and she desperately wanted the medicinal den dug out and stocked before the children came. She would be spending the few weeks after that mostly hidden away, and if it was stocked then she could at the very least guide Sharlee on what herbs needed to be used for the illness, even if she herself was unable to directly take care of it.

She smiled brightly at the others woman's words, glad that she was willing to learn even just a little bit about herbs and healing. To her that knowledge was extremely valuable, and she felt that every wolf should know at least the basics as everyone became sick or injured at some point in their lives. "Tomorrow then, sometime in the morning? I can teach you about the medicinal plants while I search for them, and that way you can learn what they look like as we go." That had been how her teachers had taught her in the beginning, and she felt that learning about the herb while also physically looking at it helped her remember them more easily.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
Sharlee hoped that if she ever had the opportunity to become a mother she would have the support of others in the pack. She knew that Clover had Viorel's support but she wasn't sure if anyone else had offered it. The last thing she wanted was for Clover to feel alone in all of this. Especially after things hadn't turned out the way that had been laid out. The Valle girl really liked Clover and she'd always hoped they'd be friends and helping each other was what friends did. 

She hoped that as she spoke she was able to convey that to the healer. It was also important to Sharlee that she learn at least a little about healing and she was so glad that Clover was willing to teach her. They were making plans which ended up being more immediate than Sharlee thought they would be. That was just fine with her, the sooner the better. "Sometime in the morning is perfect. I can meet you here before we go. I think your plan will work best." That way she could immediately put the plant to the name. She thought she would learn them faster that way. 
Clover Assana
Her tail wagged happily behind her at Sharlee's agreement, feeling glad that the other woman agreed with her plan. She found it best to start immediately on a task, or as soon as possible, rather than leaving it for a later occasion. At least that way she had a better chance of completing the task and not getting swamped in a thousand different things to do. "Wonderful!" She said in response, already planning ahead for the first few medicinal herbs she would begin to teach Sharlee about, figuring it would be best to start with the most important ones and move on from there.

"Was there anything else you wanted to talk to me about?" Clover asked with a slight tilt of her head. She had no further plans for the day other than slowly chipping away at the digging of the medicinal den and maybe doing a bit of hunting, so taking some time to converse with Sharlee was definitely an option she was open to choosing. It was nice talking with her, and she could feel her body and mind becoming more at ease as they spoke, the worry about everything happening being pushed more to the back of her mind for the moment.