617 Users Online
Bing, Google

they both met in the midnight sky — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by van who has 108 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Riven
I'm so sorry I totally missed that it was my turn ;-;

Riven looked between the wolves that were gathered, a small smile growing on his maw. Until the bigger male said he didn't know the difference between nightshade and blackberries, which was just dangerous. "Oh, well, nightshade berries are smooth and the flowers are purple and blackberries are like clusters of berries all together, and their flowers are white," he explained in a rush, then lowered his head in embarrassment. He'd be able to show them in the future, when the plants were actually growing.

But, lucky for the boy, it seemed that there were no objections to him joining the group. His smile widened a bit and he looked over at Adelard, glad to have the larger man stood by his side. His tail swished behind him and he looked back over at the other three. "So, I can stay?" he asked, just to be 100% positive. Because it would be pretty awkward if he'd had something misconstrued - he'd never joined another group before, and he didn't know if he was doing it right.

Probably not, actually, by coming here in the dead of night to request admittance, but... well, nobody seemed to mind.
Played by Greyer who has 234 posts.
Paradise Falls X. Subordinate
Adelard Gerau
His hopes unfolded before him as the group as a whole offered verbal acceptance. If they had thought of the youth as dead weight or a mess of inexperience on four gangly legs, Adelard had been willing to vouch for him. Hells, he was just about ready to take responsibility for Riven and honing his skillset. Adelard's tail continued in its easy wave.

Riven was eager for it all, the sense of belonging and helping the forming pack round out. Adelard met his smile and readily returned it; and, as the boy's gaze went back to the others, the masked man did the same, already expecting a more defined welcome.

"I would think so," he floated the words over the blond, towards Hudson in particular. He added jokingly on his snoozing sister's behalf, "If Aubine has a problem with 'im, I can sort her out." A few more things could have been tossed out in jest, but it was the middle of the night. A time of rest and reflection. In the morning, the little band would depart from the area and track further as a group of six instead of five.

"If everything's all sorted out, shall we call it a night?" A part of him was very tempted to tilt his head back to Riven, the sort of gesture to wordlessly invite him to follow where he had left his twin in the night. He didn't. Instead he continued to smile at the others as if waiting to be properly dismissed.
heat stroke, bring the fire
ADELARD GERAU
black smoke, I take it higher
Played by Kristen who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hudson "Huddy" Macieo
Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say

No qualms were given by the two out of three women in their merry little band, officially making up the majority vote and adding the yearling to their numbers. It would certainly do them good to have a healer as they’d mentioned, and the boy even went so far as to inadvertently prove his knowledge as he explained the difference between nightshade and blackberries to Hudson. He hadn’t exactly been completely serious when he’d said that, but the concern that was evident in the lad’s eyes was enough to make him grin. “Thanks fer th’ clarification, Riven. I’ll make sure t’ store it in th’ old noggin’ fer th’ future, though seems like you’ll be around with us t’ make sure I don’t make a mistake,” he said with a sweep of his peppered tail.

Adelard spoke and the Macieo man’s eyes turned to him, a swift nod given in reply to everything being sorted out. “Welcome to th’ group, kiddo. If yer hungry we’ve got some caches filled up with caribou from our hunt, help yerself. Can’t have ya starvin’. ‘M sure Adelard’ll take care of ya, but if ya need somethin’ just give a holler. ‘M goin’ back t’ sleep,” he said, another yawn gaping his jaws before he turned, gently bumping his shoulder against Saga’s and giving her a sideways glance in question of whether or not she would follow him before heading to their little hollowed out hole in the snow.

Exit.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
Played by Pinn who has 117 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn

Saga smiled as the blond boy launched into an explanation about the differences between blackberries and nightshade. She had no doubt that he would prove himself a useful and integral part of their group, and it seemed as though the others felt the same. With everyone in agreement, or at least, without any objections, Hudson welcomed Riven and offered up their caches, so that was that. "I'm going to turn in too, but we're glad to have you." With a quick wave of her tail and a yawn, the monochrome wolf turned to follow Huddy. "See you guys in the morning." And she was off.

[Image: SAGA.png]
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun
Played by Tasha who has 178 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne

Rhaegara considered his question with a soft smile, listening as Hudson welcomed him warmly. “I’m also going to turn in, it’s getting kind of late… but Saga’s right, we’re all glad to have you.” She offered warmly. She would never dream of making anyone feel unwelcomed, and he seemed like a nice guy. She made her way off after a quick goodbye and headed to find her own place to lay her head. She liked to sleep under the stars when she could muster it, but given the current weather, some place sheltered from the cold would be far better. She felt weird about sleeping with a group, admittedly.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A warren of rabbits is hidden under a nearby tree. +3 Health