745 Users Online
Sophrosnia, Google, Khalon, Nori, Bing, Jethro

chamomile — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

His cousin had nothing more to say, and he was too focused on properly capturing the essence of Venkat to notice his exist. He could tell that the symptoms had started to settle, from the stench associated with the grotesque amount of bodily functions that he had also experienced, to the way her voice carried the air. “My discretion is something you will always have.” He stated simply in turned as she slumped in her seat, his head tilting to the side. “Sister, lay down…” He cooed in softer pleading tones.

It was all about playing into the fantasy that her mind had created, and he knew it. “You have fallen ill, dear sister… you need rest. Other members of the pack have fallen ill with it as well. We must hide it for now.” He spoke in hushed tones as if he were trying to protect her dignity. Knowing that his grandmother’s illness of the mind was so severe, he knew he would have to get instructions from Clover and handle treating her himself.

Played by becca who has 33 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Katna Valle
An illness had spread through them all!

Dreadful and dangerous.

"Hide it well. Yes, yes." She mused softly. Weary from the turmoil of emotions and the damage done to her body from the illness. "Check the caches, make sure the medics are well equipped." She trailed off into uncoherent mumbles. A list of things to do that did not make it further than the tip of her tongue.

"I will wait." She could do nothing but wait. The sickness would shake her to her core in the time it took to pass, likely doing more damage than what met the eye.
katna is showing signs of mental decline
as such, she might be unreliable or confused

[Image: DEBturtle-FONT.png]
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

Vayko was proud of his own acting skills, not that it mattered too terribly much. She agreed with hiding this sickness that had overtaken her and he felt a hint of relief. It would be easier to keep an eye on her if she was tucking herself away, and it would keep her away from the others and lessen the risk of infection. Still. “Of course. I will handle everything, just rest.” He cooed out softly, listening to her words and offering a soft nuzzle before making his way out of the den, limping along in order to do what he needed to do: check the caches and bring her some food, talk to Clover about herbs. It would be best if he simply handled this himself rather than bringing Clover to the den.

Fade