(See All?) Announcements
484 Users Online
Google, Bing

the most genius role you can play — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 627 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

The leader was not necessarily thrilled by the whole experience, but he knew well enough to keep his mouth shut. If it made his mate happy, he would do his best to be happy about it too, even if it took a little while. She peppered her brother with another question before the mention of their children caused his dark ears to prick forward. The sudden realization that this was his children’s uncle forced a little perspective, and he wiped the grumpiness from his muzzle, though it still lay within his heart.

Not making any motion to answer Sawyer’s questions, they were aimed at Vanadis after all, he stepped forward. Shifting on his paws for a moment, he cleared his throat, ”As my mate’s brother, and uncle to my children, Dead Empress Backwater would be happy to welcome you as a member of the pack. If you are willing, and ready to pull your weight of course.” Blood meant a lot to the Valles, but it didn’t mean enough to excuse laziness.

Viorel glanced at the cream coloured woman, surveying her for some kind of reaction.

[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
Played by Pinn who has 142 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VIII. Subordinate
Vanadís

She nodded, unsurprised that the others had stayed behind. Eventually their parents would grow too old to rule and it would be up to one of siblings to take over. Vanadis was just glad she wouldn't have to be there to witness whatever fallout might occur.

Her peach-toned eyes watched the news sink in, saw the rise of his brows, took note of the tilt. She never tempered her impulses, never lived cautiously, and yet even she knew that this whole thing had seemed fast, and that it was probably a lot to take in by someone who hadn't been there to witness it. To his first statement, she simply smiled. "Two." Her ears waivered at the mention of their father, flickering before she caught herself. While her relationship with their mother had been.. strained at times, it hadn't been so easy to leave her dad behind. "I'm not sure he'd get very far before mom dragged him back." The ghost of a laugh crinkled her nose. "But yes, better than well."

Vana tilted her head towards her mate as he stepped forward, shifting and clearing his throat before offering Sawyer a position in their ranks even though the two didn't seem quite so.. fond of each other. She wasted no time closing the distance between them, burying her nose into Viorel's shoulder and offering him an affectionate nip before her attention returned to her brother. It was up to Sawyer now, but regardless of his decision, Vi's actions had meant a lot to her.

Played by Greyer who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sawyer Argyris Archer
Sorry for having to drop Sawyer for a bit. :c Life just got very bad... He's back now though if you'll have him!

His ears pinned back with obvious astonishment and his head leveled to some extent. As happy as he was for his sister (and the fellow who had led him straight to her), he wasn't quite sure how to exactly process everything. With the addition of Viorel's open invitation, it was all too much to take in.

This couldn't be happening right now.

Behind dazed eyes, Sawyer put on a delighted grin. It was all he could do to acknowledge the fact that he was now an uncle to two half-Archer boys. Boys. Inside, he snorted to himself. If they were anything like their uncles and grandfather, surely, the pack had quite the duo on their hands. Hellions.

As Vanadis put up a show of affection to the other man, the Archer steeled himself. There was a gracious nod given to his sibling and, then, to Viorel he fully bowed his head. It was what he had been taught after all and, up against such a beast, he wasn't quite physically or mentally equipped to squabble or start a scrap with his supposed brother-in-law...

"Such a generous offer. Thank you," he hoped the pair wouldn't take it the wrong way, "but, I think I have a better arrangement in mind." He was a true Archer through and through. His father's son in his grandfather's coat. "I believe myself to be a better affiliate than a colleague." He looked from black to white and back. He was mentally scrambling while trying to appear wholly composed on the outside. How his father managed was a wonder. "If you need someone to run a message, to scout beyond the borders, why tie up the pack when you have me?"

Anxiety aside, he hoped he looked cool and collected. Freedom was the most valuable of his assets in this present moment. "We Archers are loyal by blood," he stole a glimpse at his sister, "with Vanadis on the inside, I can run beyond the borders." Anything to keep himself from being subjected to servitude. "Disappear at will. Make an envoy with stealth act to your advantage."
you musn't be afraid
to dream a little bigger, darling

⟡ ⟡ ⟡
Played by Ghost who has 627 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Vanadis’ affection finally melted Viorel’s rather composed expression that he had held throughout the entire meeting. As she nuzzled and nibbled his shoulder, a charming grin spread across his muzzle, and he twisted to lick the crown of her head. Sawyer may not be his cup of tea, but family was important to the Valles, and Vanadis was family to him, which he supposed now contained the ginger man.

These thoughts however were cut short.

The smile faded slowly as Sawyer talked, off put by the rejection and then the suggestion that he would be a better affiliate. Had this been any other wolf Viorel would have probably laughed in his face. Shifting on his paws, the leader glanced towards his mate, conflicted on what to do. He knew what he wanted to do, what Modesto or the other Valles would suggest, but he could not burn a bridge with his new brother-in-law.

The words were slow and flat when they came, ”An...affiliate.” It was unheard of to the sea wolves. He rolled his shoulders as he pondered how to respond before finally stating, ”You are free to spend as much time nearby as you wish, but I would caution you not to cross the borders. The pack members would most likely not take kindly to that.” He made no real acknowledgement as to whether they would be needing his services, as he knew he would not trust a message with an outside.

Glancing over Sawyer one more time, he turned away walking back towards the borders. Pressing his flank lightly against his mate’s he murmured, ”I’ll leave you to catch up.” And then continued on his way back home.

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]